Chapter 35

It's the day mom goes home. We dropped Elizabeth off to her meeting before we headed to the airport. When we got there, surprisingly there we're no paparazzis which is a total breather for us. Maybe we just outsmarted them and got here earlier than is expected.

"You're gonna be okay?" I asked and she nods getting emotional again. Its really hard saying goodbye to my mom every time. She tends to get emotional and its just adorable.

"Mom please don't cry." I let out a sad chuckle before giving her one last squeeze and a kiss on the cheek. "I'm going to miss you so much! Tell Casey I said hi okay" I pulled away as she gives me a nod.

"Please take care of yourself okay. Don't give Lizzie a hard time, she's an angel and please I don't want to hear another hospital incident okay."

"Alright, I know. I promise." I smiled before placing a kiss on top of her head. "I love you, text me when you get to Texas okay."

"I love you too." She smiles before waving at me. I waved back as I watch her walk away. Ugh, I'm going to miss her. Maybe if Elizabeth's has a free schedule, we might go to Texas, that would be so cool. I just hope she'll give room on her schedule for me to squeeze that in.

When my mom was out of sight, I walked back to the car and texted Jess and Peach maybe hang out a bit while I wait for Elizabeth's meeting to be over cause I really haven't seen them or talk to them since the incident that happened on set

Hey! haven't heard from you two. Want to hang out, I miss you guys!

A few minutes pass after I sent that message my phone buzzed seeing Jess calling me. A smile grew on my face before I answer it.

'Hello'

'Hi Beveridge!' Well, I missed that.

'Where are you?'

'I'm still here at the apartment but I'm heading to work soon. You're on speaker by the way and Peach just walked in.'

'Hey Shannon, can you come here and help me dye my hair pink. Jess has no time for me anymore!" I let out a chuckle hearing Peach again. Oh gosh I miss them.

'Yea, I'm on my way. Be there in 10 minutes. Jess could you wait for me, I kinda have something to tell the both of you.'

'You're straight!' I hear Peach says. What the fuck! I let out a laugh as I start the engine.

'I already figured that I'm not years ago Peach. Come on, I'll tell you later when I get there.'

'Alright, I still have time but hurry your ass up Beveridge.'

'Yea okay. I have to go, see you later bye.' I hang up the phone a smile on my face before texting Elizabeth on my whereabouts even though she might not read it right away.

Babe, gonna hang out with Jess and Peach while I wait for you. Call me when your meeting is done so I can pick you up okay. I love you and I miss you!