Chapter 26

I've been on shoot all day and I'm so fucking tired. Like I know what it feels like working behind the camera but to be the one who's been doing all of this scenes and sequences and do it over and over again is just draining. It was a fun experience though, I get to chat with the one and only Laverne Cox which is so awesome and Rickey is so sassy and all, I find it so entertaining. I also met Brock and Chris and they're such a cute couple. So I really had a best time today working with other influencers.

Its almost eight and we just finished filming for the video campaign. We had to do some final reshoots for the video so we finished late. And now, I'm almost done packing up the last of my stuff. I'm beaten and I'm hungry. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check if Elizabeth has come out of work already but before that, I read the text message she sent me.

We'll have a night shoot tonight honey. It seems like work tomorrow has been cancelled so we'll try and wrap things up tonight.

I let out a sigh a bit disappointed because I was really hoping I would get to see her tonight. But then my mind automatically starts running causing the light bulb in my head to lit up. What if I surprised her and just wait on her till she finishes shooting. Yes, I'm tired but nothing feels so much better than seeing her tonight and besides there's no work tomorrow so that means I can sleep all day if I want to.

I smiled at the idea and dialed Mark's number. It only rang twice till he finally answered.

"Hey, what's up? How's the shoot?"

"We're done actually and I was about to go but Elizabeth texted me that you're on a night shoot?"

"Yea, Kelly and Jovan have prior commitments tomorrow and we can't shoot without them so tomorrow is considered our day off."

"Is Elizabeth with you?"

"Yea, we're actually shooting the suicide walk tonight so she and Jovan are just getting ready while we're on an hour break " Shit that's 16 miles, anything for love Shannon. I grabbed my things and walked out of the trailer. If you're going to work tonight you better start moving Beveridge.

"So you're at Third Street Promenade right?"

"Yea, what's with all the questions man-"

"I'm coming over. I'll be there in 15 minutes."

"What? Aren't you tired from the shoot we'll be shooting all night Shannon not to mention we'll be going around Santa Monica tonight."

"I just want to see her Mark, and besides no work for tomorrow. I can sleep all day tomorrow. I'll help you shoot. Come on, Mark" I bit the insides of my lip quite anxious about this. I hope he says yes.

"Alright, but if your tired just stay in the trailer and sleep or rest for a bit. I don't want to yell for a medic to come over and check on you again."

"Yup, I will. Do you have snacks there. I'm starving."

"Well, unfortunately Jude already ate up all the snacks earlier" Fucking Jude.

"Alright, I guess I just have to bring snacks for everyone. I'll see you later be there in probably 30 minutes. Don't tell Elizabeth, she's going to cut my head off." I heard him laugh before I hang up. I started to walk through the streets. I stopped by Fresh Brothers Pizza to order 6 boxes of X-Large pizzas and of course a salad for my sweetheart. If we're gonna stay up all night might as well have some good snacks to get into.

By the time I got the food, I already booked an Uber because I can't fucking walk carrying all this food. When my ride arrived, I got in and instructed him where to go to. On the way to our location, I was already being tortured by the smell of food coming from the hot pizza boxes. Well, you can't blame me for being this hungry since my last meal was before the shoot and that was 10 am.