Chapter 28

We continue to eat our meals in comfortable silence with some small talks as the time goes by. Her sisters are really nice to be honest. I was feeling more comfortable talking to them now than I was when we got here so that's cool.When we finished our dinner, Elizabeth excused herself to go to the ladies room leaving me with her sisters.

"So is Lizzie your girlfriend now?" Ashley eventually ask. I shake my head in response looking around just to make sure she's nowhere near us.

"Why?"

"She wanted to take things slow. Find out where this is going." Mary Kate sniggered making me confuse.

"Well, its so obvious where this is going. She couldn't even take her hands off you." Fuck, they noticed that didn't they. Well they know Elizabeth her entire life so every gesture she makes, they would probably notice it eventually. "She obviously likes you so much"

"Well, I love her."

"What?" They said in unison making me realize what I just said. My eyes widen with the realization and looked at them who were looking at me with a wicked grin on their faces.

"Do you mean it? Do you love her?" Mary Kate asks making me sigh. Well I've already said it might as well be true to it.

"Well, yea. I mean I already cared about her so much ever since I met her and I think I was already in love with her even though she was still engaged with Robbie. Can I ask you guys something?" They both nod their head allowing me to continue.

"Why aren't you upset about all of this. Like, I was one of the reasons why their engagement broke off "

"Why?"

"Robbie hates me and couldn't stand seeing me and Elizabeth together so they had some troubles because of that."

"We never really liked Robbie that much. He was cool at first but as years pass by. We noticed the changes in his behavior. We didn't said anything to Lizzie because I know she would be heartbroken by it and will probably take his side so we didn't really mingled with their relationship. So when we found out about the cheating scandal, we felt relieved somehow because she would finally realize what kind of a person he is." I clenched my jaw remembering that day. I think I would never forget that day.

"Were you there when it happened?" Ashley asks

"No, Well yes. What happened was, I was in Canada for a wedding and Mark ,our head director and is one of my best friends, called me saying Elizabeth was missing and that's when he told me what happened. I immediately booked a flight back home and kept calling her because I just couldn't stand the thought of her missing and not being safe. I went through hell with that."

"You booked a flight back home just to look for her?" I slowly gave them a nod and they just looked at me in awe making me smile.

"That is the sweetest thing."

"The things you do for love eh" I shrugged.

"You know what Shannon, we're going to be totally honest with you okay." I was a bit scared because of the tone of Mary Kate's voice sounded so serious.

"Ashley and I were not so sure about all of this when we found out. We actually didn't believe the rumors not until Lizzie told us that you two are in fact dating." Okay I expected that.

"But hearing stories from her and how she talks about you. Also our mom said that she really keeps on talking about you and all the nice things she said. We thought that maybe it would work and when we got to talk to you and how we see you with Lizzie put us at ease." Another wave of relief washed over me as a smile grew on my face. "And we see how much you really care for our sister." Thank God, they see that and that all of this is okay with them. It was really a relief for me because I really want them to accept what Elizabeth and I both have because this would be too hard if they didn't.