Chapter 6

Its been three days since that picnic moment with Elizabeth. Turns out my advice worked and Elizabeth seems to be so happy about it. Robbie starts to show regularly after shoot picking her up and sometimes Elizabeth gets off set to have lunch with him. She's been busy with him and when she decides to hang out with me, all we talk about is how her and Robbie did this and that which is so hard to hear on my part.

So to keep my sanity, I kept myself busy at work. Trying to focus on everything but her. I was so into it that sometimes I tend to forget everything in a disturbing way. I mean, I skip meals, work over time, sleep for a couple of hours then get back to work again. I know its not healthy, but its helping me cope with my feelings.

Now, I'm here on the same spot where we had that last moment with my journal in my hands. Its been a while since I wrote down all my thoughts. Maybe its too much already and I just want some release. Its like 5 in the morning and I have a call time at 7. I haven't slept yet because I couldn't so I decided to come here and clear my mind and just breathe.

Maybe its better this way though, everything went back into place. Well, Robbie and Elizabeth are engaged already even before I came in the picture. They're gonna get married and that's given. Its all on me really. I knew I was falling but didn't do anything about it. This is better, me keeping my distance for her to be happy and after all of this, I'll be alright. I know I will.

—————————
I'm currently watching Mark shoot a car scene and my mind is contemplating whether I should tell him now. Jess's brother is going to get married next week which is four days from now and she texted me earlier that our flight is in two days. I told Kit about it and said it was okay saying Elizabeth has promotion next week and they might cut off shooting days. Perfect timing, I guess.

"CUT!" So here goes nothing. I walked towards him as he gets out of his chair taking the bottle of water from one of the crew member.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" I say and he looks at me confused before giving me a nod.

"Well, I have this thing going on next week-"

"Oh the wedding?" I was taken aback from what he just said and it made me confuse.

"Yea, you know about that?"

"Yup, Kit told me earlier." I let out a sigh and he smiled putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Its okay, Lizzie's busy next week promoting Avengers so we're cutting some shooting days next week. But be sure to be back after next week okay." I gave him a nod and smile at the same time I caught a glimpse of Elizabeth walking towards us so I tried to keep it together.

"So what're we talking about?" She smiled fixing her top before looking at the both of us.

"Shannon's just telling me about her leave next week" I silently curse Mark in my head. I wasn't planning on telling Elizabeth like right now but I guess that's out. Elizabeth quirked an eyebrow and looked at me. I looked at Mark and gave him a glare which he caught on and gave me an apologetic smile.

"You didn't mention that you're on leave next week." She squinted her eyes on me and I felt like a child caught on the act.

"So I'm gonna leave you two" Mark says and before I could say anything to him, he's gone leaving me with her. I let out a huge sigh before looking into her eyes trying to think of good excuse but I got nothing so I just smiled.