Chapter 14

I was woken up not by my alarm but Elizabeth squirming beside me. Her eyes are scrunched tight, sweat shining on her forehead while she mumbles inaudible words. She's having a nightmare. I slightly moved to face her and stroked her cheek causing her to flinch. What the fuck? Okay, let me try that again.

"Elizabeth wake up." I gently rest my hand on her cheek tapping it lightly to wake her up. Her eyes shoot open as she breathes out heavy.

"Hey, hey it's me." She looks at me breathing heavily and I took this chance to stare in those glossy eyes. She looks so terrified. What was that all about. She burst into tears so I took her in my arms trying to calm her down whispering reassuring words to her as I stroke her back gently.

"You're okay" I whisper resting my head on top of hers. I can't imagine, how she must be feeling right now. I personally haven't experienced being cheated on but I think that is the most painful thing, the person you love the most and still love betray you just like that. That's fucked up and somehow up until I don't understand why people do that.

When her sobs dies down, I slightly moved and glanced at her to see that she had fallen back to sleep, her breaths have gone steady and calm. I gently wiped the tear tracks on her face and pulled the covers on her shoulders. I let out a sigh just staring at her broken figure. I never thought, I would come home to this. She doesn't deserve this, not even an inch of it. I just hope I can do something to make her feel better but I don't know what it is.

I let out a sigh and glanced at the clock seeing its already 4 in the morning. I won't be getting back to sleep at this moment anymore so I reached for my phone at the bedside table. Squinting through the light burning my eyes seeing as I had tons of messages. I opened all of them and mostly because of an article about Robbie being an asshole and fucking up his gig. It says people were disappointed that they were having non of it. It got him upset and threw a fit. Fucking asshole.

I placed my phone back on the bedside table and felt hungry reminding me that I haven't had anything since yesterday morning and Elizabeth might be hungry when she wakes up. So I slowly slip out of her hold and got off the bed. I put on some joggers and grab my phone and money stuff it in my body bag. I glanced at Elizabeth seeing her peaceful state. She wouldn't be waking up any time soon. I hope I get back just on time.

I headed out putting on my AirPods. I wrote her a note on the bedside table incase she wakes up before I get home. I decided to walk and clear my head. I got to NORMS and bought us some good breakfast. If I had done my groceries and had some stocks then I wouldn't be here. I'd be cooking us some breakfast. Maybe I'd stop by at the shops later after work.

After that, I made my way back to my house and I noticed something. Maybe its not a good idea that Elizabeth Olsen's car is parked right in front of my house. For sure, if someone notices camera's would be flying around later on and knowing them. They'll make up a shitty article about it again.

I walked into my house and into the kitchen placing the bag on top of the kitchen table. I made my way to the bedroom to check up on Elizabeth who was still sleeping but started to move when I went to grab her keys.

"Shannon?" She whispers slightly opening her eyes. I gave her a smile before bending down to her level.

"I'm just going to move your car to the park okay. Someone might figure out that your here and we won't be having a good show in later on." She nods sleepily as she closed her eyes again. "I'll be back in a sec". She didn't respond anymore meaning she has gone back to her sleep so I walked out of the room and out of the house.