Chapter 58

"So you're all dressed up, where are you heading today?" Mom says as soon as they saw us from the kitchen. I walk over to her giving her a morning hug and a kiss as Elizabeth walk over to my sister who is currently gawking at her. Well I can't blame her she's stunning as usual.

"I found my old camera yesterday so we're going to take pictures with it."

"Where?" I glanced at Casey who just pulled away from her hug with Elizabeth.

"Remember when we were kids, mom and dad usually takes us to nature walks and all that stuff. I think that's a good place to take pictures. It's a peaceful spot saves us from all the commotion since I have a celebrity for a girlfriend." I state as Elizabeth rolls her eyes at me shaking her head.

"Yea, that's a perfect spot. It remains hidden from people up today and the small cabin there is still standing maybe you can take pictures there."

"Yea, I called Dad and asked to borrow his car and he told me I should go over to his house to pick it up so can you give us a lift?"

"I'll take you, I need to run some errands for today too and maybe do some grocery shopping." Casey says making me smile. Glad that worked out well, I thought I have to bargain for a lift again.

"Alright then."

"Well, you got to eat first before you go. So grab a seat." I smile and placed a kiss on mom's temple before walking around the kitchen island pulling out a stool for my love before taking the seat beside her. We then ate our food just talking about our plans for the next couple of week and I just realized we've been so busy lately, we haven't got time to ourselves and I really miss that so I really hope after post production we can plan an out of the country trip. Just the two of us, that would be amazing.

After breakfast, I grab our things from my room. and load it in the trunk of mom's car while Elizabeth waits for Casey to get ready. As I close the trunk they both emerged from the front door making me smile.

Lizzie you take the front seat." Casey said. Well, that's new. I jogged towards the front seat opening it for my lovely lady and help her get before getting the back and lean forward so I can have a look at Elizabeth which in refurn looks at me with a sweet smile.

"You alright?"

"Yea, you?"

"I'm great, I like my view right now." She lets out a giggle touching my cheek as Casey gets in and starts the engine.

"So what are you doing today?" I ask Casey as she starts to drive resting my head on Elizabeth's seat so I could look at my sister properly.

"I have to checked in with my patients in New York then I'll pick up laundry at the shoprl before grocery shopping. Is there anything else you want so I can get them for you?"

"Can you buy me some lettuce, kale, baby tomatoes, avocados and some fruits maybe berries or something. Oh and some pasta abd salmon as well." I smile as I felt a soft kiss on top of my head while I watch Casey try to take everything that I just said.

"Are you gonna cook or something?"

"Maybe, but we really need those. I'll give you extra cash for it."

"Alright then, text me what you just said because I didn't quite get everything" I do as what she says and take my phone from my bag texting her everything I need, mostly for Elizabeth.

"So Lizzie, what did Shannon do to have your attention, I really am so curious about it." I heard Elizabeth giggles making me smile. That sound never fails to put a smile on my face. I quickly put my phone back in my bag before turning my attention to their conversation.