Chapter 2

After yesterday's mistake, I promised myself I'll be more productive with my job today. So I spent all morning in the office brainstorming with ideas for the scenes. I talked to Mark earlier and he told me that my scene will be shot last before pack up so I have plenty of time to also discuss this with Kelly and Lyndon so the scene will go smoothly later on and hoping one take will be enough for the final cut.

Its currently lunch break but I still have work to do so I didn't go and bother to have something to eat and besides, I'm not hungry. Maybe I'm too busy that my mind doesn't have the time to think of food right now.

"Hey Shan!" I look up to see Jude by the door. I sighed and just go back to what I was working on.

"Mark says you need to eat. Elizabeth brought lunch for everyone so"

"Yea, I'll pass. I have a lot of things to do. You go ahead. " I say not looking up to him and just got busy writing ideas on my pad. Luckily, Jude got the message and left me with my thoughts. I don't want to be rude with anyone but I need to work my ass off if I want this to be a successful project.

I sat back on my seat reading everything I've written in my pad while subconsciously twirl my pen in between my fingers and somehow a bit satisfied with what's written on it. Maybe this is good enough, I need to talk to Kelly and Lyndon though so I would know their thoughts about this.

"Hi!" An unfamiliar voice rings around the room making me look up and somehow I stopped everything I was doing like a deer caught in headlights.

"Mark told me you're here and you were busy. I brought lunch for everyone so." She says in a sweet tone with a smile on her face as she walks towards me placing food on the table. I didn't realize that I was staring until she called my attention which is totally embarrassing.

"I'm sorry but you don't have to-"

"No, its okay. I also needed to get away from there, too much people." She lets out a soft giggle as she sat down on the chair across the table. So she's staying, alright.

"Coming from a high profile celebrity, you don't like too much people?" I placed my pad back on the table and slowly pulled the container of food she brought in.

"I can get through them sometimes" Its the only time I realized that I was hungry with the smell of good food in front of me.

"Go on" I glanced at her and saw her waiting for me to have a bite and it made me chuckle shaking my head. This is so weird and I feel so awkward, my hands are sweating.

"What?" She asks

"You're really gonna watch me eat?" She nods innocently and I smiled and shrug before taking a bit of the pasta.

"So how was it?" I gave her a thumbs up as I chew on my food. It's really good actually.

"I didn't noticed you on yesterday's shoot."

"Oh, that's because Mark had me on time out. Having to show up an hour late with a hangover on the first day of shoot is not what a responsible human being does." I shrugged and somehow her giggle made me smile. I'm starting to feel a little bit at ease around her.

"Well, I've done it a couple times too though. So you're good." She winked. God, she's adorable. Stop Shannon, seriously?

"This pasta is good, did you make this?" I say as I finish the last bit of the pasta before looking up to her. She nods and smile before pushing the bottle of water closer to me.

"Thanks" I say before drinking all the contents of the bottle. She stood up and walked over to the scripts that Mark gave me yesterday scanning her eyes though the pages.