Chapter 48

Shannon's P.O.V.
I'm feeling so much better when I woke up today and seeing Elizabeth cuddled up on my arm sleeping peacefully just made a smile on my lips. I still have a slight headache though but I'm not feeling that heavy which is good. I really hate being sick, I feel so useless but being taken care of Elizabeth is the best.

I slightly moved and take her in my arms slipping my arms underneath her. She then moves closer to me cuddling close to my chest. I smile looking her adorable face. Doesn't fail to make me smile every time I stare at her. I place a kiss on her forehead and start to stroke her hair. This moments is what I love the most. Just me and her and it feels amazing.

My mind suddenly went to what happened yesterday

My mind suddenly went to what happened yesterday. I was so mad at that prick. I would've killed him if Jake didn't held me back. How could you hurt someone so precious let alone your fiancé. That's just pure evil. I felt heavy in my chest just thinking about it so I pulled her closer to me. I would never do that to her. I would rather have these cuts and bruises protecting her than doing nothing at all.

After a while of staying like that, I reached my phone on the bedside table and opened it and fucking hell up until now my phone is still blasting with notifications. I also had tons of missed calls from people mostly Alyssa and Marla and I think I know what's that about. I opened my emails and saw tons of of headlines Alyssa sent me.

Elizabeth Olsen and director Shannon Beveridge comes out on the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon

RELATIONSHIP CONFIRMED: Elizabeth and Shannon looking cozy on 'Fallon'

Robbie Arnett's arrest in relation to Elizabeth Olsen and Shannon Beveridge's relationship.

That's not even half of it but they all say the same thing. I opened one of them and it was a good one saying we looked so in love and that we look good together and all of that. I didn't bother to open the bad ones cause I really don't want to be triggered by anything right now. I still have a slight headache and I don't want it to get worst.

I then went to Instagram and damn our fans are going wild. I have so many tags and DMs all of them are from the interview last night.I have never had this much notifications in one fucking night and it was a bit overwhelming. Some fans are even demanding for the whole video of the clip showed on the interview which I find it cute but still strange.

So we're officially out now, its a fucking rollercoaster so far but I still smile at the thought of it because then the world will know how much I love this woman in my arms. I never loved someone like this before and I would love the thought of us being stuck with each other. I really hope that's what she wants too.

I sigh and drop my phone on my bed the same time Elizabeth's hand made its way to my neck so I looked down to her as her eyes flickered open making me smile.

"Good morning sleepy head" She smiles and closes her eyes snuggling further into my neck.

"How're you feeling?" She whispers before taking in a deep breath.