Chapter 3

Its a very busy day on set today. We we're on a roll because we need to cover up a few things and there may have been changes in the script so we need to figure out how we would do that. Mark has Elizabeth and Jovan while I have Kelly and Briana. I really thought that Kelly would end up with Lyndon though, they had a chemistry but I guess the producers and script writers changed their mind.

So we're in a coffee shop shooting a scene and while Mark do his thing, I sat a little far away from them to focus on the script that I have for Kelly and Briana scenes for tomorrow's filming. Its already night time so I guess we'll have a night shoot today. I am so tired though. We've been switching places the whole day trying to shoot as many scenes as we can get.

I go back to the script and scan through the words. Well, it says here that Briana's character Tommy is more masculine than Lacy so she's on the tomboy side which is pretty much like me but more masculine. So I guess I could work this out just fine.

I was distracted by Mark yelling 'Cut' all the time making me glance up and quirked an eyebrow not sure what was going on. Out of curiosity, I walked closer to him and he seems to be stressed about something.

"Hey, what's going on?" I whispered resting a hand on his shoulder.

"Lizzie keeps messing up the lines. I know she's tired but we need to shoot this thing right now." He whispered with frustration in his tone. I look up at Elizabeth and I can tell she's tired already. So to have a win win situation over here, I need to just do something.

"Hey, so I'm gonna get something from across the street and when I come back can you spare me 15 minutes with her. Maybe I could save the scene, if that's what you'll call it." I whispered and he sighed nodding his head so with that I walked out of the coffee shop and ran to frozen yogurt shop right on the other side of the street. Why, frozen yogurt you ask? Well, besides the fact that everyone loves frozen yogurt, its the first thing that I saw when I glanced outside earlier.

"Hey what can I get you?" The lady by the counter said and I believe Jess is her name. I read it on her nameplate attached to her uniform.

"Can I get two large cups just top it off with some cinnamon and almonds that'll be good. Thanks" I paid for the desserts as they prepare them. I hope she likes cinnamon and almonds and I really hope this gives her a little boost. I got my orders perfectly and thank the ladies before running back to the coffee shop.

"So how are things?" I whispered as I reached Mark. he shook his head and lets out a huge sigh. "Can I get that 15 minutes now?"

"Alright, I hope this works kid." He announced a 15 minute break before looking at me again. "15 minutes" I nod and ran towards Elizabeth,who's looking quite out of it, with the treats hidden behind my back.

"Hey" She looks up from her phone and looked at me like she was gonna cry or something which made my heart race a bit.

"Tired?" She nods and rest her head on the table. I feel sorry for her. She's been acting her ass off since this morning and its already night time. I'm even surprised she's still here.

"Here, this will make you feel better. I hope." She sat back on her seat as I placed the bag on the table. I took out the frozen yogurt out of the bag and slowly a smile creep down on her lips which is a very good sign.

"Budge up" I say and she moves so I could sit next to her. "I hope you like cinnamon and almonds beca-"
I was cut off when I looked at her and saw her digging in already. Alright she liked it.

"Thank you." She whispers making me look at her and saw that adorable smile back on her face as she eats her dessert like a kid does which is cute.

"You need to finish that. So you'll have the energy to finish the scene."