Chapter 62

So we have just watched the greatest pride parade ever maybe because its World Pride. Its diverse and the most inclusive pride, which is the best because you get to see personalities from all around the world. We found a great spot at Union Square that had a full view of the parade and it was amazing. Elizabeth had fun, she's not very fond of parades because there are a lot of people and she hates that but she had a genuine smile and sometimes I would hear her react throughout the show. That brings me comfort in some ways knowing she's trying to be in my world.

Now, we're having our late lunch at Olde City Cheesesteaks its a bit crowded because of the parade but we've got the best seats in the corner where its a little private for us since I'm in fact with a celebrity. Jake had been with us since we got out of the apartment, he brought along Dave and Jayson with him and I really appreciate them following us around and making sure we're safe. Peach was a bit disappointed they were not in their suits. I swear she'd be ending up with one of them soon enough.

"Who's in town that we know of?" I asked looking up to Jess and Peach.

"Did you see Macarena earlier, God she's so gorgeous." Jess says making me smile. Well, I'm not going to deny that she is very beautiful and tall.

"We don't know Macarena Jess. But she really is so beautiful. Great for photography" I hear a cough beside me and that's when I knew I was in trouble.

"What was that again honey?"

"Oop, someone's in trouble." I glared at Peach as she sniggers. I can feel my heart starts to race as I slowly turn to look at my girlfriend who has her eyes squinted at me.

"Sweetheart, you're still the most stunning woman in my eyes. Come on. I don't love her, I love you." I cooed as I take her in my arms giving her a kiss on the cheek. She rolls her eyes at me with a smirk plastered on her lips.

"Glad we made that very clear." I give her another kiss on the cheek before sitting up straight. That was relief, I thought I would have to do better than that but she's cool about it.

"Rose and Rosie are here."

"Really? I haven't seen those two in like two years. We need to meet up with them." I say as I took my phone out of my pocket and look for Rose's number.

"Who's Rose and Rosie again Shannon?" I turn to look at my girlfriend who has her eyes squinted at me. Okay, what's with her today.

"They're my friends sweetie. They're Youtubers as well, you should meet them."

"Oh Alright then." She smiles sweetly, its like someone flicked the switch or something. Elizabeth can get a little possessive sometimes and I really don't mind, in fact I love every moment of it but she really is on a different level today so I place my hand on her thigh while I make a call just to reassure her in some way.

"Hello?" That British accent rings in my ears making me smile.

'Hey, where are you? Peach said you're here in New York.'

'Yea, we're on our way to Time Square for the big party. Where are you- It's Shannon baby.'

'Hi Shannon!' I hear Rosie says making me chuckle.

'Hi Rosie! Anyway, you should come here instead and we'll go to the gay bars later on tonight. It'll be fun. Oh and there's someone I'd like you to meet.'

'Wait, who? is it someone who I think it is?'

'You'll see, come on. We'll wait for you here at Olde City Cheesesteaks.'

'Shannon I swear if you she's with you I might cry and Rosie might bawl out and she's been crying the whole time at the parade.'

'Alright, stop being so dramatic. I'll see you soon. Bye.'