Chapter 18

Lizzie's P.O.V.
I woke up with a slight headache. Ugh, how much did I drank last night. I struggle to open my eyes and when I did, for a second I was confused on where I was until I saw a camera on the bedside table and even with the pain shooting my head, I still manage to smile to myself remembering what happened last night.  I lay on my back staring at the ceiling as my fingers touched my lips, her kiss still lingers in them.

I don't know what had gotten in to me or when did it happen or even start but that two weeks apart was so hard for me not to mention her not even having the time to text me

I don't know what had gotten in to me or when did it happen or even start but that two weeks apart was so hard for me not to mention her not even having the time to text me. I was constantly looking for her on set even though I know she's not there. I forgot about Robbie entirely just because I was too busy looking for her comfort rather than his and that's why I broke off the engagement. I have just had enough of him.

And when I saw her last night, I just couldn't help myself anymore. She feels like home to me. I'm happy whenever I'm with her, she makes me feel safe, a priority for a start never fails to look out for me and that two weeks apart made me realize that maybe I should act on these feelings before its too late.

I glanced at the clock seeing its already 8:30am and as I hear clattering in the kitchen just tells me she's still here. So I sat up which I regret immediately as pain shoot to my head. Ugh, I don't feel so good. I won't drink that much again, I swear. I got off the bed and made my way towards the bathroom to brush my teeth before I made my way to the kitchen holding the wall for a little support.

There she is, she's already dressed up her back facing me as she cooks breakfast. A smile form on my face as I made my way towards her wrapping my arms around her middle and I felt her jump a little.

"Hey, you nearly gave me a heart attack." She says as I inhaled her scent before looking up to her. She caught my stare as a smile form on her face before she placed a kiss on my forehead."Good morning"

"Good morning Shan bee" I whispered and she lets out a chuckle. She puts down the stainless bowl on the kitchen counter before turning to me.

"Mmm, how can I make you breakfast when your distracting me with your cuteness." She puts her arms around me squeezing me slightly and I just melt in the comfort of them. "How's your head?"

"Painful"

"Go sit down by the kitchen table while I finish this off already okay. I'll be with you in a bit. Do you like pancakes?"

"Yea" I mumbled against her chest before looking up to meet those blue eyes. Feels so good to wake up on mornings like these. Its been a while since the last time I felt so satisfied.

"Go on then. You'll get me late for my shoot today."

"What time will you be home?" I say as I walked towards the kitchen and sat down. She follows behind me with a glass of water and placed it in front of me. She chuckles lightly as she returns to what she was doing making me look at her confuse.