Chapter 71

So we're backstage waiting for the presentation to start. So far I've met Sebastian andAnthony. They are a duo that's for sure and pretty close with Elizabeth like brothers so that's very cool of them. I also met Benedict and he's British too. Jeremy and Chris was there and Elizabeth took a photo of us to send to Peach since she knows how obsessed Peach is with the both of them and thought that this would totally freak her out. I also spotted Scarlett a while ago with Florence but I can't seem to find her now

So basically, I've met most of Elizabeth's co stars and fortunately I'm still in one piece, though my head is already starting to hurt with all the stress I've had today. The moment Kevin walks on stage made me realize how sweaty Elizabeth's hand is making me look at her.

"Sweetheart, you alright?" I whispered in her ear and she shakes her head slightly making me worry.

"I've seen the crowd, that's a lot of people honey." I sighed. Right, I forgot she has problems with crowds especially when she's talking in front of them. I placed a kiss on top if her head as I think of a way for her to get over with. Wait she's going with Paul right? I started looking around to find Paul somewhere in the crowd and saw him talking to Benedict and Jeremy. So with all the courage left in me, I pull away from Elizabeth making her turn to me.

"Where are you going?"

"I just need to talk someone, I'll be right back okay. Jake?" I nod at Jake and he gives me a thumbs up walking closer to her at the same time Marla started to talk to her so that's a good distraction. So I took a deep breath and walk towards Paul.

"Oh hey, Shannon right?" Benedict says as soon as he saw me immediately pulling me in the group and started to ask questions.

"So we haven't properly met you yet." He started as their attention turns to me immediately which made my heart race again and my palms starts to get sweaty. Really hate when the attention is on me. "How long have you and Lizzie been together?"

"Well we've known each other for five months and we've been together for three months now."

"You're her director right?" Jeremy says. They keep on getting that tiny information wrong.

"No, I'm a co head director of our show but I'm not in charge of her scenes. But I usually watch her do her scenes." I smiled at them. "Any way enough of me, I'm just here to ask Paul for a favor."

"Oh alright what is it?"

"Uh, I know its a lot to ask since we just met today, but can you please stay close with her while you're on stage."

"Oh yea of course. because of her anxiety, yea sure." I gave him a smile at the same time I felt a hand on my back making me look to my side and saw her. Damn she's way too fast to spot me in this crowd.

"What are we talking about?" She asks wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her cute little head on my shoulders.

"Oh we're just getting to know more about your girlfriend here. I like her by the way." Jeremy says winking at me making me smirk at him. I stood awkwardly as they started to talk to one another and just me listening to their conversation. I usually don't get too awkward with people that easily before but its strange that I can't find words anymore whenever I meet new people.

"Baby I think you're on." I say to her as I pull away from her.

"Oh yea, I'll meet you later on okay. Stay with Jake." She says giving me a kiss on the cheek making me smile. "Paul?" Paul nods at her before making their way near the stage with my eyes following the both of them.

"You know, you're pretty tall. Do you do modeling besides being a director. But you're very familiar and I think I already saw you from somewhere else." Jeremy says at the same time Anthony and Seb appears from behind me tapping me on the back.