Chapter 13

Lizzie's P.O.V.
I don't know how long I've been sitting here at the abandoned park where Shannon and I used to have lunch and picnics together all the time. My feet took me here for some reason. But I'm thankful I'm here. Besides, the fact that no one knows this place, it gives me some kind of comfort and the feeling that I'm safe when I'm here. Its like my sanctuary.

I looked at the breath taking view of the city. It's calming. It helps, but my mind is still in chaos. And my heart, totally shattered. I should have expected this. With everything that has been going on these past few days, I should have suspected that something was going on. Fuck! How can I be so stupid.

I'm trying to understand why did he do it. After three whole years, he even asked me to marry him. What the hell was that all about. I don't know what to think like is this the first time or are there other affairs before this. I know, nobody can answer my questions, just him. But I couldn't bare seeing him right now or even being in the same place as him. I don't want to even look at him. I'm so disgusted by everything. That picture of him, in the alley. And there were other pictures going into a hotel with an arm around her. I can't seem to shake it off my head.

God this fucking hurts, I can feel pain all over my body and it won't stop. It just gets worse and worse and I'm just waiting for it to fade away until I'm completely out of it. Three years just thrown away, just like that. I let my tears fall until I'm all out it, I just want to take it all out.

Shannon's P.O.V.
After for I think an eternity, we've finally landed. I rushed out of the plane until I got my suitcase. I texted Mark earlier to meet me outside the airport because I would be needing a ride. I slowed down as I approach the entrance as I spot a few paps outside. What the fuck are they doing here? They can't know that I'm here. I put on my hood and took my sunglasses in my bag and put it on. I kept my head down as I walked along people I don't even know trying to hide behind them. This is fucking awkward and weird but I need to do this shit.

When I was out of their sight, I spot Mark's car far away from all the people. I rushed towards it as Mark gets off the car and helped me with my bags

"You still have no news of her?" I asked frantically as soon as he started driving. Its a good thing his windows are so tinted. Paparazzi won't able to know where we are.

"No, she's not in her parents' house. Her sisters are in New York."

"Have you asked Scarlett?" He shook his head so I immediately took a call. If I'm not on my adrenaline rush today. I might've chicken out but its the love of my life we're talking about here.

'Hello'

"Hey, Scarlett. Its Shannon, I hope you remember me-" This is not a good time to introduce yourself Shannon. Keep it all together.

'Yes, I remember you. We talked the other day.'

"Yea, that's me. I would just like to ask if Elizabeth's with you?"

'No, She has a shoot today hasn't she? Last time I saw her was the other day when we went out. Is there something wrong?' God, Elizabeth where the fuck are you. I think I'm going to have a heart attack any minute now.

"Something happened and she's missing. We can't get a hold of her. If she ever contacts you please let me know."

'Why what happened?' I looked at Mark as he glanced at me. I can feel my blood boil again so I clenched my jaw trying to keep it in.