Chapter 82

Lizzie's P.O.V.
"Baby the truck is here come on get your fucking ass up from the couch" I yelled from the front porch. We're moving things from my house today and Shannon's in pretty bad shape with all the drinking she made last night. Well, this would teach her a lesson on having second thoughts on being drunk when you have fucking plans on the next day. I waved at Charles as I see him get off the truck, he smiles back as I jog towards him.

"So, I'm just going to get the truck tomorrow because they're going to pick it up noon at your mom's house okay, Here's the key." He says in a fatherly like manner. Well he's more of an uncle to me than a father, but yea, he's cool.

I smiled as I snatched the keys from him and giving him a hug. Before he goes, I stopped him giving him the keys to my car.

"You can use my car and just bring it back tomorrow when you come here so you won't have to book a cab or something." He smiles as he takes my keys before giving me a gentle nod. We said our goodbyes before he trails off with my car. As soon as he was gone, I ran back to the house as I couldn't contain my excitement, not about the moving thing but because I get to do it with Shannon. It's like a bonding moment I was going for.

"Oh Lord!" She groans as I throw myself on the couch beside her where she is currently sleeping, again. I smiled as she looks at me in disbelief looking so annoyed at the moment.

"The truck is here we need to go"

"Sweetheart can you just please give me ten more minutes so I could just rest my eyes."

"I've given you more than enough time honey," She hums in response clearly slipping into dreamland again hugging the couch pillow and resting her head on my shoulder. I look down and saw her charming looks begging me to just cave in for another ten minutes and so I did and I smile staring at her long lashes and that perfect nose of hers. Her charm has a spell on me and she doesn't even know it.

"Why do I feel like I'm being watched or something" I hear her say and I instantly look away feeling the blood rushes to my cheeks. I held my breath as she raises her head turning to me and rests her chin on my shoulder. I find myself staring in those strong ocean eyes as she blinks tiredly flickering her long lashes slightly touching my jawline. Her lips slowly curves into a smirk growing into a wide smile showing her white perfect teeth.

"Like what you see?" She asks in a teasing tone. I rolled my eyes at her while a smile slowly appeared on my face. It comes automatically when she's like this.

"Alright you're awake. Let's go" She give me a pout which I really couldn't resist. That she knows and its a bit unfair because she always pulls this card on me whenever she wants something.

"I really need a kiss sweetheart. Please give me a kiss."

"Okay, I'll give you a kiss if you promise me we'll go after this." She sats up immediately nodding her head but stopped and scrunches her eyes with her hand flying to his head. I let out a giggle at her and she wasn't impress.

"Babe" She pouts again and I just couldn't resist anymore so I give her a tender kiss before pulling away.

'You ready?" she smiles

"Liz!" I snapped out of my trance and look up seeing my brother giving a questionable look that made me confused. Was I out again.

"What?"

"I asked if you're ready to go, the truck is here." I stared at him still confuse and lost on what he was on about until it hit me. Right. I'm moving again, but this time, away from my home.