Chapter 15

Maybe walking to work isn't a really good idea. I just got to the set and was exhausted already having to play hide and seek with the paparazzis and having to deal with stupid questions being fired at me. Turns out the incident earlier was already televised and now rumors are starting to spread about Elizabeth and I's relationship and honestly, I'm more worried about what will it do to her more than it will do to me.

"Hey" I greeted announcing my presence as soon as I got to Mark who was talking with Jude. They both turn to look at me and stared at me like they've seen a ghost or something making me so confuse

"What?"

"Someone used your face as a punching bag or what?" Mark says making me sigh as I took my glasses off.

"Yea, dude. It looks so bad but damn hot at the same time." I rolled my eyes at Jude. Fucking perv.

"Where's Elizabeth?"

"She's in her trailer talking to Marla." I nod at him. If it was in a different circumstances. I might've run to her but at the moment maybe its best to just give her some space.

"Are we gonna start shooting?" Mark squinted his eyes on me like I've done something very unusual.

"Jude can you give us a moment. Just set up the cameras we'll start in 15 minutes." Jude nods and winked at me before walking away. I shudder in disgust with the thought of that.

"So what happens now?"

"Well, Marla thinks we should lay low for a while. We can't be together outside of work because Robbie might turn the tables around making her the bad one."

"And how's that working for you?"

"To be honest, I don't really know. It's not sinking into me just yet. Marla was right though, because on my way here paparazzis started asking about Elizabeth and I's relationship and that made me realize that maybe it was for the best. It sucks but I have to do it, for her."

"I agree, that totally sucks. But, how are you two?"

"We're fine. I'm just pissed because of the whole situation and the fact that she won't even consider filing a restraining order from her psycho fiancé after witnessing what happened earlier is not giving me the best mood at the moment." I huffed.

"Give her some time, maybe she's just a bit shaken up with this thing blowing up."

"Yea" I sighed. After a while, I spotted Elizabeth just walked in the set. To be honest, I don't know how to act around her anymore and it pains me so much thinking about that. its pretty hard when it seems like fate is against whatever we both have.

"She's here. We better get start doing some work."

"Alright!" He tapped my back and I can't help but to yelp in pain catching a few attention. "Shannon, what's wrong?" Mark says with a worried tone as he holds me back up by my arm. "Can we have a medic here please!"

"Shan, what's wrong?" I look up when I heard Elizabeth's voice and see her worried gem green eyes looking at mine. They sat me down on the director's chair while we wait for a medic to arrive.

"I don't know what happened. I just touched her back."

"She has a bruise on her back." She says before turning to me. "Does it hurt that much?" I gave her a smile as she took my hand holding it tight. Given the fact that I'm still disappointed at her right now, I can't help but to find how adorable she is when she worries like this. Its too much.

"I need words Shannon"

"I'm fine." I looked at Mark who was silently apologizing and I gave him a reassuring smile. Bless him, he didn't know. A medic came and instructed me to lift of my pullover and my shirt so they could see what's going on. Gasps were heard when I did, so maybe it looks worse than it is.