Chapter 46

Shannon's P.O.V.
I sit here on the back porch as I wait for Robbie to come. I would know when he's there, he'd be screaming in front of my house just like he did in my ear when he threaten to hurt me when he gets here. I'm not gonna lie, I feel terrible and he picked the wrong time to have a go on me but I can't let him have a hold on us anymore. I'm so done with his bullshit and with the conversation I just had with him sends all my nightmares back in my head and they're stuck as they are still flashing in my memory at this moment.

I don't know what to feel with Elizabeth though. I understand that she just doesn't want trouble but I just can't stand the thought of not doing anything and with the tone she was giving me earlier, it was like she was blaming me for Robbie's outburst and that did something to my mind.

I felt a sudden sharp pain shoot to my head making me flinch with my freezing hand flying to my head. God, I feel awful even though my adrenaline is so high right now and the stress I'm feeling right now, is not helping me at all. I let out a sigh and stood up and it just got worse so I stop and breathe for a while as the pain subsides the same time I hear a car pulling up in front of my house.

I took a sharp breath and shake the pain in my head away. I cautiously made my way in front of my house and sighed as I see Jake getting out of the car. What is he doing here?

"Jake, what're you doing here?" I said making him turn to me. He walked over to me while checking our surroundings.

"Lizzie called me. She said Robbie is coming here and he's pissed. God you look so pale."

"I'm fine. I'm sorry for the short notice. She shouldn't have called you. This is between Robbie and me."

"Hey, I'm glad she called. My job is to protect you guys so its best if you just stay-"

"Hey!" I looked pass Jake and there he was and damn right he's pissed alright. I composed myself before walking pass Jake as I watch Robbie crushed a can of beer and throwing it in front of my house.

"Shannon go inside." I hear Jake but I ignored him. I need to have a word with this drunkard.

"So you really called back up eh. You're not as tough as you sounded in a phone call. Hi Jake, long time no see." He sarcastically laughed and it was getting into my head. "Where's Lizzie, is she here? I'm sorry but what the hell. This is a fucking joke, bring my wife over here so we can talk."

"You have no fucking wife here. Can you just move on, she's not going back to some drunkard cheating fucker like you."

"Then what does she wants? a depressed messed up dyke like you?" I was taken aback by that. Why the fuck does he know that. "Ahh surprised, I did my research too." I feel the blood boiling to my head and he was getting into me minute by minute.

"I think you owed me bitch. If that cheating scandal didn't happen then she won't be wasting her time with you."

"I don't owe you anything you prick. I gave your relationship some respect-"

"Now we're talking about respect. If you had an ounce of respect for what Lizzie and I had then you wouldn't had a go on her weeks after we split up so don't fucking get me started with that respect of yours" Hearing that made my dream flash in front of my eyes. This feels like deja vu and its messing with my head.

"As if you had the amount of respect for her."

"Oh right, I forgot. She tells you everything." He walks closer to me as I felt Jake behind my back ready to charge but I stopped him. I want him out of this.

"Well, she didn't showed me some respect when she clung to your arm at the club remember that so I had to do something about it." He hissed and that just pulled the trigger as I was in rage.