Chapter 56

Shannon's P.O.V.
So I'm driving a U-Haul with a terrible hangover on our way to Elizabeth's house because we're moving some of her things to her parent's house and some to mine. I don't know how is that going to work out since I haven't remove clutter in the house yet so maybe we'll figure that out later on.

"Baby why do you look so grumpy?" I hear Elizabeth giggles. She's been fucking teasing me about my hangover ever since I woke up an hour ago and by the way its already two in the afternoon.

"You know why" I muttered letting out a sigh as I rest a hand on her leg. "Why do we have to move today, we can move stuff tomorrow and just stay in bed today."

"Honey, the house is out on the market so anyone can visit the house anytime. We won't able to sell it faster if the house looks like trash would we?" She says making me let out a breath. God, my head is killing me. Well, that's on me, I can't even remember how much I drank last night.

"That's what you get for sneaking martinis from me at the bar. I won't let you get drinks next time."

"Yea, please don't"

"But since you're here with me and doing this for me. I'll make you some green juice at mom's later on okay." I smile at her effort to make me feel better as she puts a hand on the back of my neck playing with my tiny baby hair. She always makes me feel better though, that hasn't change since day one.

"I'm curious to see your house though baby. I bet its huge again." I say as I glance at her before hearing her wonderful laugh.

"It's okay, nothing special though I've checked my garden and its not looking good since I had not been in the house for a month and I doubt Robbie's going to care about them. Well, can we start a little garden at the backyard baby please" My smile grew wider just seeing her so hyped up with gardening. Well she really has the green thumb, plants love her and she loves them. I wonder why plants hate me though, maybe its not really my thing.

"Alright baby, you can have your little garden at the backyard." She squealed in excitement pulling herself and shower kisses on my face making me chuckle so I held on her waist so she won't fall. God, this woman has no self control.

"Elizabeth, I'm fucking driving." She giggles pulling away and calmly plant small kisses on my cheek.

"I love you and you're here and I'm so happy." She says in between kisses making me giggle. She's so adorable, its too much really.  "Baby"

"Hmm?"

"Joan said she'll send your prescription today and I had it delivered to your house-"

"Our house sweetie." I raised my brows at her making her giggle.

"Our house. Promise me you'll take them okay?"

"I will sweetheart." I smiled. She gives me another kiss before sitting back on her seat taking hold of my hand on her lap.

After a while Elizabeth tells me to take a right beside a huge house and right then I knew we have arrive in our destination. Another huge house okay,

"Alright we're here!" I hear Elizabeth says as I got of the truck. I can't see the house from the garage but there's a little gate leading to it I guess. I jogged to Elizabeth's side and help her out of the truck closing the door behind her.

"You alright?" She asks letting out a breath.

"A bit better than earlier. My head still hurts though."

"Come on then, I think I have some painkillers inside." She takes my hand as we walk around the truck and through the gate that I just saw earlier leading us to the front of her house. She then lets go of my hand sticking her key in door while I look around. It's pretty peaceful and beautiful here, it has a nice view just by standing here. If I could I'd live here but I don't want to, this is nothing compare to my little cottage of a house. That's enough for me.