Chapter 36

We have finally landed in New York and guess what paparazzi are here. I let out a breath as flashes starts blinding me again. Elizabeth automatically held on to my arm as we get through them, It was becoming a reflex of hers every time she sees some paparazzi. The whole walk from the arrival area to the outside of the airport terminal was so long because we keep stopping as Elizabeth signs autographs for her fans. Good thing we have her security with us making it easy for us to walk with them blocking their way to get to us.

When we're finally outside of the airport, we immediately got in the car as security helped us with our luggages putting it on the trunk.

"Are you okay?" She nods giving me a sweet smile before sitting back on her seat resting her head on my shoulder, still not letting go on my arm instead she held on tighter making me smile. She's very clingy today and I'm loving every single minute of it though I can't help but worry about all of this.

I had a nightmare last night. I haven't told Elizabeth yet though. I haven't had a nightmare for a very long time so it's very alarming to me that I just had last night considering that its about her and Robbie. I know I said that I'm not affected by the paparazzi and all these articles about us having an affair and all the bad that comes with this, believe me, I really try my hardest to shake it off my head and ignore them. But sometimes, the yelling and shouting of them every time we went out is getting stuck to my head. I just hope this ends, I'be been stressing about it already.

"Honey" I felt her hand on my cheek making me look at her and she was looking at me with worried eyes. I guess I've zoned out again. I didn't even realized that we're already moving until my eyes caught the streets of New York

"Where are you?" I sighed to that question but eventually give her a smile and place a kiss on top of her head.

"I'm here sweetheart." I state and still she seems unconvinced but I let it go trying to get rid of her attention on me.

"Have you heard from the twins?"

"Yea" She sighs. " They like to have dinner later tonight. You up for it?"

"Yea, sure I miss your sisters. Uh babe, what are we doing Tuesday?" Her brows furrowed quite in thought and I smile at her cuteness. She then turns to me shrugging her shoulders before giving me the sweetest smile.

"What do you want to do?"

"I was thinking of a meet and greet-"

"Baby that'll blow up."

"Well, yea I know but I'm in a mood of taking pictures at the same time I want to give something back to the fans for their support so instead of them taking picture with me. I'll be the one who'll take pictures of them. You don't have to come if you're uncomfortable with the idea. Believe me, you're safety is my top priority so if you feel unsafe-"

"I'm in." I raised my brows looking at her. I want to believe that she wants to come but her uneasiness is telling me otherwise.

"Are you sure? Cause you don't seem so."

"I'll just talk to Marla so we'll have security in the area. Where are you planning this meet and greet of yours?"

"At the Washington Square Park that'll be a nice spot." She nods her head smiling at me. But I'm still worried about her thoughts on this.

"Elizabeth are you really sure you want to come?"

"Yes, I'd be there for you. I'll film you for your content."She smiles slowly regaining the energy she had.

"You really like working on a camera now huh?" She giggles shyly making me chuckle placing a kiss on her temple. She's just that adorable.

"Alright, but if something comes up and goes wrong. I'll take you home in a flash." She nods scrunching her nose before placing a kiss on my shoulder.