Chapter 22

The morning came and it was dreadful. Turns out, the pictures from last night was released very early in the morning and guess what, our phones haven't stop ringing the whole time. We're on our way to the set and Elizabeth is still on her phone probably having an earful from Marla. She hasn't spoken a word to me since this morning and it's starting to scare me but still I'm trying to understand and give her some space maybe she's just stressed about all of this.

I stood quiet in all of this. I let things happen in front of me. I'm so lost, It's like I've been on auto-pilot since I woke up. My mind is in chaos that I don't even know what was happening around me and how huge our situation is. I shouldn't be even driving right now because I can easily have an anxiety attack with just one push of a button.

When we arrived on set. Elizabeth completely ignored me and left me at the parking lot rushing to go to her trailer. Obviously, that hurt and left me dumbfounded staring in space trying to figure out what was happening. I should've just stood by my ground and not give in to her last night, maybe all of this wouldn't be happening right now.

I let a good few minutes go trying to just clear my head and calm myself down before I decide to show up on set. I kept a straight face, clearly I was not in the mood, as I walk towards Mark to get the scripts for today's shoot.

"Hey" He turns to me with a teasing grin on his face, at least someone finds the news quite amusing, but then fades when he noticed I wasn't playing with him and squinted at me. "What is that?"

"What?"

"That fucking look on your face that's what. You bozos went behind my back and fucking dated when I should be playing the cupid." I half-heartedly gave him a small smile. If I was in the mood, I would've laugh in his face but I just couldn't even bring myself to smile properly.

"Can I have the scripts for today's shoot?" He quirked an eyebrow before handing me the scripts. I took hold of them but Mark didn't let them go making me look at him.

"You alright?"

"Yea, I'm fine-" I was stopped by Jude jumping on my back making me stumble a little. When I got to my feet I saw Kelly and Briana walking over. Fuck, I can't handle this.

"I knew it!" Kelly says loudly "I knew something's going on between you too. Pay up!" I quirked an eyebrow as Briana and Jude brings out an amount of money. What the fuck, they bet on us. I glanced at Mark and seeing that smirk on his face makes me think he had something to do with this but when he caught my stare he raised his hand in defense shaking his head.

"You fucking stole my girl, you dipshit." Jude nudged me making me roll my eyes and gave them a smile until I spot her walking on set obviously pissed off. I felt my heart dropped and everything seems to be closing up so I had to get out of there.

"I'll see you guys later." I whispered and before they could even say anything, I walked off. I can hear them calling my name but I didn't bother to turn around and look. I know they're probably wondering what happened but I just couldn't stand being in the same room with her right now. Maybe because I'm trying to avoid a conversation I think will just destroy me again. I might've fallen too deep in love for her and maybe I should've think it through before I did.

Lizzie's P.O.V.
I just had the worst conversation with Marla and it really got me pissed off. They're making a big deal out of something so small. Its just a picture with us holding hands. What the fuck is wrong with that. We didn't even kissed. What would happen if we were photographed kissing then what?

She kept on insisting that I should not see Shannon again until all the rumors of us having an affair and that was the main reason the engagement broke of and now I'm appearing to be the bad guy. Well what do they know, Robbie and I have been having problems even before I met her so she has nothing to do with everything that is going on.