Chapter 54

I was woken up by my alarm clock at five in the morning and I had the best sleep since I don't know when. No nightmares for tonight and it felt so good. Maybe because I was too distracted from my mind yesterday and I'm so happy at the moment because of last night. I turn to my side and saw Elizabeth still sleeping peacefully in my arms and maybe it's been like that for a very long time because I really can't feel my arm.

Its too early to wake her up and she's too peaceful for me to ruin that so I decide to just let her sleep for a while while I take a quick shower and cook her some breakfast after as soon as I can get my arm underneath her sleepy head. She moved a bit but I was successful and manage to get out of her hold completely replacing my body with my pillow. Okay, I totally forgot I'm fucking naked so I grab my robe and quickly took a shower. After that, I threw on some work clothes and noticed I'm still wearing grandma's ring. I'm supposed to give this to her last night, I forgot. I'll just give it to her before we go to the party later on tonight.

I glanced at the clock to see it's already half past five so I really need to wake up Elizabeth or else we'll be late again and I really don't want to be late on our last day of shoot let alone have an earful from Kit again. So I made my way towards the bed and went to her side seeing her beautiful back facing me and start to plant small kisses on her exposed shoulder.

"Baby, need to wake up now." I whispered. No movement, okay this is harder than I thought it was. I tried again and slide my arm across her stomach spooning her so and she just hums and turns cuddling to me but when she realized I had clothes on her eyes snapped wide open pulling away from me with the sheets covering her body.

"Hey babe, its me." Her eyes turns to me and sighed relaxing in my arms a little bit. So my plans on not to startle her didn't work.

"I thought you were someone else because last thing I knew I slept with a naked body last night." I let out a soft chuckle taking her lips in mine.

"Good morning" I whispered against her lips as I feel her smile against mine.

"Good morning, what time is it?"

"Almost six so you really need to get up baby or we'll be late. I'll whip us up something for breakfast while you get ready okay?" She hums in response before sitting up causing the sheets to fall of exposing her breasts and that made me look.

"Eyes up baby, like what you see?" I felt my face heat up being caught in the act. My eyes then travelled to her face as she waggles her brows at me making me laugh.

"Remember, that and all of this is just for me." I say as I stood up referring to basically her and she giggles nodding her head.

"All yours honey."

"Now, go get ready. I'll see you outside." I placed a kiss on top of her head and made my way towards the door but I turn around and checked her out again making her chuckle. I winked at her and finally made my way out of our bedroom smiling to myself. I can't get enough of her really.

I walked towards the kitchen seeing the flowers Elizabeth arranged last night making me smile. She really is good with nature and Jess's plants agrees to that well. They're fucking thriving and all she does is water them but when I do it myself, leaves will just fall out. They just hate me that much.

I decided to make some vegan quesadillas for breakfast. Its easy to make and its something Elizabeth would want to eat in the morning. I also made her protein shake and add some berries in there while I'm good with a morning coffee. By the time I was done setting up the table, she emerges from the bedroom looking so beautiful as always.

"Hmm, what's for breakfast honey?" She says as she walk towards me wrapping her arms around my waist while I get my coffee from the espresso machine.

"Avocado quesadillas and I also made your protein shake and add some berries to it." She smiles widely before pulling away and skips to the kitchen table making me smile at her cuteness. I followed her as she takes a bite on her food.