Chapter 37

I know I said I was looking forward for today's event but with the rush and everything that's been going on around me feels so overwhelming, I was so lost and my heart is racing the whole time I was having a hard time to breathe so I stayed on the couch just trying to relax myself as I watch them rush in and out of my view like a lost kid.

"Shannon" I turn my head as Emma walks over to me giving me a smile. "Lets get you on that make up chair." I gave her a small nod and stood up feeling a bit of a pain on my chest making me stop to catch my breath before I followed her behind. Whew, what the fuck is happening to me.

As I walk closer to the make up area still trying to catch my breath, I took a glance at Elizabeth and damn she's looking so stunning. I smile as I approach the chair holding on to it for support. Why am I feeling so weak. Not the perfect time Shannon.

"Hi beautiful!" I whispered smiling like a love sick fool as I sit down on the chair next to her. She smiles before looking at me through the mirror.

"Come on, let's get you ready. Can you sit back for me though. " I gave Emma a smile before pushing myself up and rest my back on the chair letting out a breath. That's took a lot of effort. Am I having a panic attack. God please no.

"Emma wait" I hear Elizabeth says making me look at her seeing her staring at me with furrowed brows as she walks over to me. Emma steps aside as Elizabeth came into view her hand making it's way to my neck and the other on my forehead making a smile appear on my face. Gosh she looks so beautiful. I could stare at that face all day.

"Are you okay, you look so pale." She says and I shook my head. Her face turn into panic as she felt my heavy breathing. "Oh God, Just wait and breathe for me." She immediately ran out of the room catching attention. I sat back on my seat as I can feel Emma's eyes on me. So I looked at her and gave her a smile.

"You okay?" She whispers. I gave her a nod and a thumbs up trying not to alarm or worry everyone around me. I'm fine, I just need a doze. She gives me a small smile as I hear Elizabeth rushing back to me.

"Here, open up." I sat up slightly as she puts a doze in my mouth. I let it sit on my mouth for a sec before swallowing it. I let out a breath as I sat back on my seat. Elizabeth placed the bottle on the table before facing me looking at me with worried eyes.

"You okay now?" She takes my hand the other on the side of my face making me smile at her. She really is beautiful.

"Oh wow!" I whispered making her face soften as her lips curved into a smile. She slapped me lightly on the cheek before letting out a breath.

"You fucking scared me." I let out a soft chuckle before letting out a slight cough. She then steps away but not letting go of my hand gesturing Emma to start painting my face. She moves to the opposite side so Emma could work properly on my face and pulled the chair closer to me making me smile. I really got her worried.

"You feeling okay now?"

"Yea, much better." She placed a kiss on the back of my hand making me look at her then the back of my hand.

"What? its stain proof Shan." I give her a smirk before letting Emma do her work again. After finding out that its stain proof, Elizabeth found entertainment on kissing my hand repeatedly and its so adorable.

"Baby it'd be better if you try it out on my lips. I really wouldn't mind." I see Emma smiles before raising her brows on me as I felt a slap on my leg making me laugh.

"I would but it might distract everyone in the room and we'll be late and the twins will cut both of our heads" I let out a giggle trying to imagine what would the twins will do to us if ever that happens might have an earful probably.