Chapter 7

Its been a while since that talk with Mark and somehow I'm feeling a bit tipsy at the moment, not yet drunk though. Elizabeth has been dancing on the floor for a while now with the others while I down shots like I don't care about anything anymore. Well, I've been craving for a night out in weeks and now I've got it might as well make the most of it.

I reached over the table grabbing a shot downing it feeling the burning sensation flow through my chest. I know this impulsive decisions will take a toll on me later on.

"Hey, Beveridge slow down will you!" I turn to Mark who was looking at me with worried eyes and I just gave him a smirk before sitting back on my seat.

"You're no fun" I yelled at him and he just shakes his head. "Do we have to go to work tomorrow?" I asked and it made Jovan look at him. He rolls his eyes and looked around.

"Well, everyone's intoxicated by now so I guess its best to have a day off tomorrow. Kit might say the same thing after she stops dancing with that random guy over there." We turn to look and indeed she was dancing with a random guy. I let out a giggle and sat back on my seat. I'm starting to feel fuzzy when I realized we're out of drinks so I stood up stumbling a little.

"Hey! where are you going?" Mark said standing up as well.

"We ran out of drinks." I smiled at him. He shake his head before telling Jovan that we'll get more drinks. He let us go and made our way to the bar.

"You're seriously gonna get drunk aren't you." I ordered our drinks before looking at him and smiled.

"I'm not drunk yet, but I'm planning to." I said truthfully. "Well, you said I can do whatever I want. I want to have fun Mark so just give me this one." He lets out a sigh and just look at me with worry. Why is everyone worrying about me. I'm fine, really I'm totally fine.

"Hey, I'm just looking out for you. You're downing shots like you're thirsty for water" I let out a heavy breath as our shots arrive before looking at him.

"I'm fine. Loosen up a bit." I gave him a nudge before taking our drinks to our table with him following behind.

"Hey Shannon, Lizzie's looking for you." I hear Jovan say so I subconsciously took a shot shuddering at the taste before turning to him.

"Where is she?"

"She said she was going to the ladies' room." I gave him a nod before going to the ladies room and just wait outside for her. I lean back on the wall watching these people dance though the glass windows. I can already feel the alcohol creeping in and for some reason, it felt amazing. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and started taking pictures. Always capture the moment so I wouldn't forget the night I got drunk this year.

"Hey, I was looking everywhere for you" I turned and she really never fails to mesmerize me every time I look at her. I smile widely leaning against the wall as she walk towards me.

"Stop, let me take a picture!" I say as I pointed my phone to her. She strikes a pose so effortlessly and I got the perfect shot smiling at the picture before putting my phone back in my pocket.

 She strikes a pose so effortlessly and I got the perfect shot smiling at the picture before putting my phone back in my pocket