Chapter 39

Lizzie's P.O.V.

I woke up with an empty bed and seeing the space where Shannon is suppose to be sleeping still just made me remember what happened last night

I woke up with an empty bed and seeing the space where Shannon is suppose to be sleeping still just made me remember what happened last night. I was so scared that I literally froze when I just couldn't wake her up and I haven't see her so terrified when she finally woke up. She keeps on having nightmares recently and I'm so worried about it.

I slowly propped myself up expecting a note on the bedside table or just noise coming from the kitchen but the apartment is in pure silence and not a single note on her bedside table and that made my chest feel heavy. So I sat up immediately and look around. Relief washes over me as I found her on the couch asleep with her journal on her chest.

Its a good thing she keeps a journal, then she can write her thoughts in it, once she never tells me. I know she promised to tell me everything but I know there are things that she's leaving behind and to be honest, it's okay. I don't want to put pressure to her anymore and if she chooses not to tell me then its fine. I'll just be here for her all the time.

I let out a sigh as I got off the bed pulling the sheets with me and slowly walked towards Shannon. I placed the sheets on the other side of the couch before carefully taking her AirPods from her ears and her journal from her chest closing it immediately not wanting to invade her only privacy and put it on the coffee table. After that, I pulled off the sheets from the couch and lay it on her tucking her in. She moves slightly which made my heart stop for a second but thankfully she didn't wake up. She haven't had a proper sleep and she needs this nap. I placed a soft kiss on top of her head before deciding to start the morning.

I take my phone on the bedside table before I walked out of the bedroom letting my girlfriend have her sleep. I check on my as I made my way to the kitchen to see that its still 8 in the morning. Too early for me to call Joan since its probably 5 am LA time at the moment. One thing that caught my eye is a message with Robbie's name on it and it got my heart pounding on my chest as I opened it

What the fuck Lizzie! Really! You and you're director which is in fact a lesbian. I knew it! I knew she has a thing for you. I guess I was right all along. Could've picked a more decent way to humiliate me Lizzie.

I was becoming frustrated as I read the words over and over again. Humiliate him? he'd done that to himself and now he's putting all of this to the both of us. He was the one who cheated and fucking beat Shannon up in one night. Way to ruin my morning. Well two can play at that game.

You're the one who cheated and practically ignored me after you ask me to marry you. Face it Robbie, we have been miserable this entire time and thank you for making me realize that. I have your things here in New York send to you today. When I get back, I want you out of my house.

I dropped my phone on the kitchen island and let out a frustrated sigh. He really knows what buttons to push and it really annoys me when he does that. Well, I'm taking my house back and sell it. I don't have plans on going back there anymore. It doesn't felt like home anymore, just a living hell that is. I would rather live in Shannon's house or in my parent's house rather than to live there. It just doesn't feel right anymore.