Chapter 4

I feel like shit today. Besides the fact that I haven't had that much sleep last night because I was doing my research like a fucking stalker, Mark decided to get sick so I had to take over all the scenes for today. I shouldn't be complaining because I know I need a distraction from her and also an excuse to focus on just work today.

I got off my bed because I'm going to be late if I sulk around all day in bed which I prefer anyway but I don't have a choice. I took a shower and after that just put on some clothes. I don't even care what I'd put on. I'm really not in the mood today. I grab my things and went off.

I decide to walk today since the set is just nearby plus it would give me time to just think

I decide to walk today since the set is just nearby plus it would give me time to just think. And hell, my mind is still on her. I kept thinking how would I act around her without crossing any boundaries or feeling guilty. I don't even know why I feel like this. Do I have some sort of feelings for her. No, I can't. But do I? Fuck this, I'm so confuse right now.

When I got to the set, they were already setting up the equipments. Kit saw me and she immediately excused herself from the crew before walking towards me.

"Hey Shannon" She smiled giving me a hug which made me smile. "So you have to work on all of the scenes we're going to do today. I've talked to Jude and he will be your assistant for today." Great, Jude that perv. She continues to ramble about the scenes we're doing. I hear her but my mind was somewhere else. I look around and saw Kelly and Brianna talking to Jude.

"Have you seen Elizabeth?" I asked Kit and she shook her head giving me a confuse look as she hands me the sequences and the script for the day.

"Its her day off that's why we shot most of her scenes yesterday." Well that makes sense but she forgot to mention that to me yesterday.

"Thanks for this." I smiled at Kit before walking away. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and decide to message her which I forgot to do last night because I was too caught up with my own problems.

Hey! Its Shannon. You forgot to mention that you won't be on set today.

I hit send and was about to put my phone back in my pocket when I heard it ring signaling a message. Well, that was fast.

Lizzie: Took you long enough to text me!😒 It might've slip out of my mind. I'm sorry🫢 Don't miss me too much!

I smiled at her message and somehow stopped immediately realizing that there's people around and I don't really like the thought of that. I noticed her name on my phone 'Lizzie'. That's cute but I prefer 'Elizabeth' so I changed it.

Okay you're forgiven. Mark called in sick today so I'll be busy as a bee for the whole day. I won't be missing you too much ha! 😂

Elizabeth: Rude! Anyway, have fun on set 😊

I put back my phone in my pocket trying to keep in a smile and mentally freak out. I walk back to the set and sat on the director's chair trying to compose myself but my mind is stuck on our little conversation. I try to distract myself by reading the sequence until Jude came out of nowhere making me jump.