Chapter 76

Lizzie's P.O.V.
"Ahh this is so nice mmm" I smiled as I watch Shannon get on the bed getting cozier under the sheets. This has been a long day and its pretty draining to be honest so a huge amount of rest is clearly needed for my girlfriend considering her condition even though she looks okay tonight.

"Babe can you fucking join me and not stand there and stare."I snap out of my daze and rolled my eyes at her before joining her under the sheets. Having the satisfaction of her next to me holding me tight is really the best feeling in the world. I could literally doze off any minute.

"Sweetheart?" I hummed in response burying my head on the crook of her neck pulling her closer. This really feels nice.

"Do you have work tomorrow?"

"Yea, I do actually. I have tons of meetings to go to for the show and have to check on progress since I skipped work today. So I'd probably be at the studio for the whole day. Why?"

"No reason, its just I don't have work tomorrow so that figures." She says placing a soft kiss on my forehead. Right, she had this arrangement with Kit about that.

"So, what are you going to do tomorrow?"

"I might work on the greenhouse-"

"Baby, please don't overwork yourself. Building a greenhouse is not like building Legos on the kitchen table okay. Why don't you go hang out with Jess and Peach?"

"Great idea sweetheart! I'll have them around and help me build a greenhouse."

"What is it with you and that greenhouse baby?" I asked letting out a soft giggle as I looked up to her seeing a smile on her face. Fuck she looks so charming. She then opens her eyes and looked down to me.

"I don't know, I just have this feeling that it would make you happy and its a really good distraction to keep my sanity with all of this things going on." Upon hearing that my mind went to her therapy with Joan. She clearly doesn't want to go back, not yet anyway, and it would probably stress her out if I force her to but she needs new prescription for her anxiety because she really won't get better if she doesn't have them.

"Honey, please don't be mad." I started being cautious of what I'm about to say because this can flick a switch in just a second with her and I don't want that right now.

"Yea? what is it?"

"Uh, your prescription with Joan. would you like me to just talk to her and gave you new ones. We really need medication for your anxiety please honey." It took a minute to sink in on her and that whole fucking minute I was just watching her eyes, if it would really flick a switch.

"Would you really do that? Baby I'm really sorry. I really can't handle going back, its just too much for me just thinking of what could happen after a session and I really can't handle that right now." She breathes and by this time I can feel her heart racing just talking about it and it makes me worry so much

"Hey, hey baby. Calm down, I'll talk to Joan okay about everything. I'll handle it not to worry." I placed my hand on her chest where her heart is and indeed it was beating too fast so I placed soft kisses on her lips as I stroke her back hoping to just calm her down.

"I'm sorry" She breathes. I gave her a small smile trying my best to calm her down and pull her in my arms. Its like we've switched places and now I'm holding her while she buries her head against my neck matching her breathing with mine.

"You're alright. Its okay, I'll talk to Joan for you."

"Thank you sweetheart" I hum in response and kiss her forehead. I suddenly felt a lump in my throat every time I witness her in her weakest situations. Every time she would get chest pains or just her heart racing, I get so scared that it might lead to something more serious so as much as possible, I would do everything to prevent that. I don't want this to get worse than it already is.