Chapter 42

"Wow!" I hear Elizabeth breathes making me smile as I catch my own breath and somehow bringing myself back to earth.

"Oh, Hmmm" I felt small kisses being planted on my shoulder so I turned my head to the side just to be met by those bright jade eyes staring at me.

"That was the best sex I had baby." She breathes before dropping her head on my shoulder quite embarrassed at the sudden confession making me chuckle. I must admit that was incredible and the best I had too.

"Are you sure you've never been with a woman before?" I whispered and it made her giggle making me smile. "I'm starting to think otherwise. That was incredible." She propped her head up on an elbow and gazed down at me with the sweetest smile on her face.

"No just you baby." She leans down capturing my lips before laying her head on my chest. "I can hear your heart racing."  I let out a smile as I rest my hand on her bare back stroking her exposed skin as I look at her. God I love this woman.

"So what do you want to do today?"

"Well you're sisters sent me like a last minute proposal" I watch as her brows furrowed lifting her head up to look at me properly.

"What?"

"Yea, its a photoshoot for their Men's Wear collection and they want me to take over. That's today around 2 in the afternoon. They didn't mentioned it to you?"

"If they did I wouldn't be looking at you like this." I smiled at how adorable her little pout is. I reached for her hair that was slightly in her face and tucked it behind her ear making her smile.

"You're up for it?" I said and she rolls her eyes before leaning her face on my palm just being adorable as she is. "Do you have other plans today?"

"Nope, I'm up for it but I'll be having a word on why they don't tell me things especially when it comes to you like its easy to shoot me up something and say 'Hey Lizzie can we borrow your gorgeous girlfriend and take some pictures here at the headquarters.'. No they don't do that and directly goes to you expecting me to just go wi-" I cut her off capturing her lips giving her a sweet and tender kiss and as I pull away I can feel her smile against mine.

"I love you." I whispered giving her another peck."They probably just forgot baby." I kiss her again and again as a smile grew on her face releasing a giggle.

"Shan, just cause they love you that doesn't mean you have to defend them. You should be on my side- Stop it" She giggles but I ignored her and continue to shower her with kisses. She's so adorable and that laugh.

"I'm not taking sides baby. I'm just stating the possibility that maybe they just forgot to tell you."

"Alright, alright. Stop it. I'm out of breath." By this time I was already hovering on her with her hands on the back of my neck. I smiled and placed one last kiss on her lips.

"That amazing sex we just had me so hungry. Can we make breakfast baby.I'm starving" I whispered before getting out of bed. "After I take a nice relaxing bath, wanna join me?" I said teasingly earning a giggle and a nod before racing me down to the bathroom making me chuckle and shake my head. Sometimes, I think that she acts more like a child than I do. She's so adorable.
————————
"Honey, can you get me like one of your denim jackets." I hear Elizabeth says from the bedroom making me smile. All she wears are my clothes which I don't mind at all but looking at all of these clothes in her closet makes me think that its a waste of space if she'll wear my clothes all the time.

I walked out of the closet seeing her sat on the edge of the bed doing something on her phone. She looks up to me with a huge smile on her face when I handed her my jacket humming in satisfaction as she inhaled the scent.