Chapter 43

"God, This is so fucking good" I smiled at the photos Shannon just took as my sisters go through with them and I'm feeling so proud of her. Yes, my girl did that.

"This is exactly what we're going for and you just nailed it. I'm very impressed." I glanced at Shannon who was a wide smile on her face. She then looks at me and pulls me closer in front of her wrapping her arms around my waist and giving me a kiss on the top of my head . I smiled resting my arms on top of hers

"I'm glad to hear that. Got a bit pressured though since I'm working for my girlfriend's sisters, had to make the best first impression."

"Hey we love you even before we knew how you work so you're good." My smile grew wider hearing their banter. It brings me comfort that Shannon has a really good relationship with my family because it was a struggle for me before having to be the youngest in the family, they're very protective.

"I'll send this to the Graphic Design team so they can work on it and hopefully it'll make it on before the launching date." Ashley says as she works on it.

"So we'll treat you for dinner tonight and we're not taking a no for an answer. But before that I really want to try something since Shannon is already here." Mary Kate says before disappearing from the room. I giggle as I felt Shannon tensed up a bit raising her head from my shoulders before leaning over to look at me.

"What is she on about?" I shrugged at her but I'm guessing to try some pieces and try to convince her to model for them. Well, good luck with that. I glanced at Ashley who took a quick look at us before returning her eyes to her computer as a smirk starts to appear on her face confirming what I just had in mind.

"Can you put this on for me Shannon." Mary Kate demanded and somehow that made Shannon pull away from me immediately and slowly took the garment bag looking lost and confuse. "Dressing room is next door go ahead." Shannon looks at me with furrowed brows and I just smiled at her waving her goodbye. She then squinted her eyes at me making me giggle.

"Well, that was fast." Mary Kate says as soon as Shannon was out of sight.

"You practically intimidated her. She looks so confused. You're really not gonna let go that modeling thing for her aren't you."

"Lizzie wake up okay, you're girlfriend is hot and gorgeous on or off camera either way. Did you see how she works earlier or are you fucking asleep?" I let out a giggle raising my eyebrows.

"She's fucking drooling that is" I gave Ashley a look and she just chuckles. Suddenly I hear my phone going off on the table making me look at it.

"Why is Shannon calling you?" Ashley says having a quick glance on my screen beside her. My brows furrowed as I answered the phone.

"Babe, I can't fucking wear this. They will see the mark you gave me earlier." Fuck! I forgot about that. I curse under my breath making the twins exchange look and before I can say anything. Mary Kate grabs my phone and starts talking to her.

I was about to have a fucking run for it but she immediately grabs my arm giving me a look as she talks to her. Well we're toast that is.

"Just suck it up Shan, come out of there. No, she's staying here. I want to see some reactions when you come out." Mary Kate says and oh boy what a bad idea. She ends the call and handed me my phone with a questionable look on her face.

"I know you two can't get enough of each other but what the hell, she's been away from you like a minute and you two are freaking out already. Can you settle down she's coming." She huffed. I bite the insides of my mouth kind of nervous of the love bite I left on her collar bone in the middle of her chest.