Chapter 44

Lizzie's P.O.V.
Shannon is drunk. Kept calling me Lizzie all throughout the night and it was a big surprise to the twins since she really doesn't call me Lizzie when she's that sober. We're now on our way home after dropping the twins to theirs and I think Shannon already had fallen asleep on my lap. I'm not surprised though, her energy at the club earlier was on its peak and she's fucking very loud when she's in her drunk state top it off with her being so damn clingy is just very entertaining to watch.

I took my phone from my purse to update the twins that we're close home so they won't worry too much when I saw notifications were still invading my phone and I smiled remembering the story I posted earlier before we got in the club.

I really am so proud of her and what her career is going to

I really am so proud of her and what her career is going to. All of that non-stop work she's been doing is really paying off right now and I'm just happy for her.

I sent the twins the message as we approach our building and I think its time to wake up sleeping beauty on my lap so I gently stroked her cheek and shook her gently trying to wake her up.

"Honey, we're here. Come on." She eventually woke up after the third time I whispered in her ear. She looks up to me and flashed me a toothy grin which made me smile she looks so damn cute.

"Oh hi beautiful, good morning" I giggled at that as well as Jake who is waiting for us to get off the van.

"Baby its still night time, come on Jake will help me get you home." She gives me a nod completely pulling away from me. I got off the van first while she hops off the van stumbling a little but Jake got her quick as she burst into giggles. She then looks at me and wraps her arm around my shoulder making my arm wrap around her waist to support her.

"Baby, you need to be quite so they won't kick us out okay?" She nods again like a little kid as we made our way inside of our building and somehow Jake finds this very entertaining so when he glanced at me I mouthed 'I'm sorry' to him and he just chuckles giving me a nod.

I'm pretty impressed though with Shannon because she really did try her best to be quiet until we were in front of our apartment though she kept on giggling at everything. I slightly pull away as I take the keys from my purse and opened door wide for Jake to sit her down on the couch.

"Thank you so much Jake. I'm really sorry about that" I say as he made his way to the door.

"Its okay. She's very entertaining to watch though, probably gonna regret drinking too much when she wakes up."

"Glad we're going to have a stay in tomorrow. I really really am so grateful for your service guys. Very clean and organized, my sisters wants to hijack you from me."

"Shannon's order." He smiles. " We just want to keep you all safe Lizzie. That's basically our job."

"She's practically you're boss now eh. But I don't mind really. I find it very sweet of her to just take over my security."