Spider-Man Male Reader x The...

By WilsonsWits

❝ When you can do the things that I can, but you don't, and then the bad things happen, they happen because o... More

𝔸/β„•: π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
A New Day
Big Change
With Great Power...
...Comes Great Responsibilty
Did You Give Him A Chance?
Remember The Name
Curtain Call
The Shocker
Nick's Reprisal
Here For You
Chestnut Eyes
You Saved Me
Dude, Sick Costume
Turbo Jet
If Only She Knew
She Will Be Loved
A Threat's Ascension
The Green Goblin
To Each His Own
We Are Who We Choose To Be
I'll Always Be With You
β€’β€’ π•π•†π•ƒπ•Œπ•„π”Ό 𝟚 β€’β€’
Pterdacts
Seconds To Spare
A Game of War, Anyone?
A Friend's Plight
Electro
Home Remedies
What I Desire
Kraven The Hunter
The Hunter and the Hunted
Merry Christmas, Spider-Man
Like Father, Like Daughter
Revelations
The Cat's Pursuit
The Chameleon
Law of the Jungle
The Lizard
Teamwork
Mind Games | Part 1
Mind Games | Part 2
Mind Games | Part 3
Mind Games | Part 4
Mind Games | Part 5
β€’β€’ π•π•†π•ƒπ•Œπ•„π”Ό πŸ› β€’β€’
Duty Calls
Vulture
Rain Check
Wings of Fury
Not In My City
Scorpion
Behind The Mask
Shikata
Face-Off
Back in Business
The Saviors
Friends Again?
Return of the Goblin
Sandman
What is This?
Negan's Lesson
I Made A Promise
Consumed
Broken Bonds
What We Become
Venom
Forgiveness
β€’β€’ π•π•†π•ƒπ•Œπ•„π”Ό 𝟜 β€’β€’
Rhino
Takedowns and Nights Out
When Sparks Fly
Guilt
Mad Bomber
Death To J. Jonah
Same Old Luke
Mysterio
Master of Illusion
The Prowler
Taskmaster
Kingpin
Not Today...Not Tomorrow...
Carnage
Envy
Wrath
After
β€’β€’ π•π•†π•ƒπ•Œπ•„π”Ό 𝟝 β€’β€’
The Main Event
Always There
Dr. Everett's Demonstration
Demons and Dine-Ins
Sleep Is For The Weak
Davis To The Rescue
City Hall
The Search For Mr. Li
Couple's Quarrel
Mr. Negative
The Sinister Six
Shock To The System
Mayhem and Mirages
Into The Fire
Just Like Us
Clash At Stark Tower
Confessions
β€’β€’ π•π•†π•ƒπ•Œπ•„π”Ό 𝟞 β€’β€’
Kid Arachnid
The Winter Soldier
Mount Sinai
Nephew
Watchful Eye
Newfound Knowledge
Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D
Unexpected Help
Repair
I'm Still Here
Missed Me?
Awakening
The Beacon of New York
β€’β€’ π•π•†π•ƒπ•Œπ•„π”Ό 𝟟 β€’β€’
At War
The Initiative
The Helicarrier
Loki
Three Geniuses
War of Words
Divide and Conquer
Invasion
Earth's Mightiest Heroes
I'll Have That Drink Now
Shawarma
Opportunity
β€’β€’ π•π•†π•ƒπ•Œπ•„π”Ό 𝟠 β€’β€’
You Could Have Saved Us
Peace In Our Time
Party at Avengers Tower
Ultron
Tony's Reason
Mind Games...Again
The Dixon Household
Battle in Seoul
JARVIS 2.0
Battle of Sokovia
Together
We Got Some Hitters
β€’β€’ π•π•†π•ƒπ•Œπ•„π”Ό 𝟑 β€’β€’
Crossbones
What's Next?
The Sokovia Accords
My Name Is...
Return of the Winter Soldier
Regret
A Message
Outside of the Law
Clash of the Avengers
Spider-Man vs Iron Man
Zemo
War Criminal
Passing The Torch
β€’β€’ π•π•†π•ƒπ•Œπ•„π”Ό πŸ™πŸ˜ β€’β€’
He's Coming
Back In Action
Saving Stephen Strange
Reuniting with the Captain
How Many Did We Win?
Battle of Wakanda
Thanos
Decimation
Loss
Defeat
β€’β€’ π•π•†π•ƒπ•Œπ•„π”Ό πŸ™πŸ™ β€’β€’
Five Years Later
Second Chances
Leap of Faith
United Again
The Time Heist
2012
1987
The Nano-Gauntlet
Portals
I Am Spider-Man
Wake
The World Will Remember
Take Us Back

Showdown

969 41 3
By WilsonsWits

Venom leaps at you, but you roll to the side and dodge his attack. You shoot a web at the pillar behind him and pull yourself, using the momentum to kick him into the wall.

Venom growls, exposing his teeth. He shoots his black web at your chest and pulls you towards him, punching you. You are launched backwards into crates of tools.

You lay on your back when you notice Venom running into another leap. His claws retract and is ready to attack. You quickly shoot a web at a nearby metal beam and pull. It drops onto him, pinning him down.

Meanwhile, the taxi cab Clementine is in begins to fall. The black webs suspending it cannot hold the weight anymore. The car jerks left, and she falls out. She grabs onto a string of web, which begins to rip.

Louis notices this as he continues his fight with Sandman. He yells at you.

Louis: Y/N! Up top!

You look up and see Clementine. Without hesitation, you swing up through unfinished floors to try and get to her. Louis quickly glides in your direction to help. You get onto the glider with him, riding the front while Louis maneuvers the glider.

You: Can this go any faster?!

Louis: I'm sorry, Vin Diesel, I don't have any NOS in this thing!

Sandman in his monster form tries to grab the two of you with his large hands. Louis maneuvers the glider and dodges his attacks as the both of you glide upwards.

You are close to Clementine, but the web rips. She falls and begins to scream. You shoot a web to try and catch her, but miss.

You: Clem!

Louis makes a sharp turn and begins to glide down. Clementine continues to fall.

Louis: Hang on!

You: To what?!

Louis speeds up and dodges more of Sandman's attacks, finessing his way around his large arms. Clementine is a few stories away from hitting the ground.

Louis: Go, buddy!

You: I got her!

You leap off the glider and dive towards Clementine, and grab her.

THWIP!

You shoot web at Louis's glider. He flies back up, pulling you and Clementine to safety. The crowd cheers at the sight of your heroics.

You both land in one of the unfinished floors of the skyscraper. You let her go.

You: You okay?

Clementine looks at you, seeing your torn mask that exposes your left eye and mouth. She grabs your face with her two hands and kisses you.

That is the best feeling you've had all year.

Clementine: Yeah, I'm fine.

You smile.

You: Good.

Louis: Hey, Y/N!

You look back, and see Louis outside gliding around Sandman, continuing the fight.

Louis: Am I interrupting?!

You quickly leap out of the skyscraper and swing towards him. You kick Sandman's large hand that's about to crush Louis. You loop around Sandman, but he uses his other large hand to hit you. You are launched several stories up, crashing through a window pane and rolling on the floor.

Louis glides around Sandman, and speeds away from him. He makes a sharp 180 degree turn, gliding back towards him. His glider begins to shoot rockets at Sandman, hitting him and causing many explosions.

This proves too much for Sandman to handle, and he begins falling apart and turning back into a pile of sand. The crowd applauds and cheers.

Meanwhile, you slowly get up from the floor. You hear a screeching, and begin to look around. It feels ominous, and silent. Then, there's another screech.

You turn back around, only to be grabbed from above and thrown into a steel beam above.

You: Argh!

You land back on the floor, rolling over onto your stomach. Venom lands in front of you. This time, Venom doesn't pull his face back to talk as Gabe. He speaks through the symbiote, his voice sounding more monstrous.

Venom: You haven't suffered nearly enough, Y/N. I'm getting kind of bored.

You get up, clenching your fists and facing him.

You: It's the suit, Gabe. It's taking over you. I know what it's like.

Venom: I know. But I don't care. It loves me, and I love it back. Together, we're unstoppable.

He charges you. You leap over him, but he quickly shoots his black web at your back and pulls you down. He grabs and pins you to the floor, then rips your mask off. You kick him off and do a backflip back onto your feet. 

Venom: I'm going to enjoy ripping the flesh off your bones.

You: TMI, by the way.

You land a hook across his jaw, but he dodges the next swing. He grabs your arm and throws you aside. Venom begins to attack with a flurry of punches, but you weave and dodge them. You land a roundhouse kick at his face, and are about to land another kick but he parrys and grabs your leg instead.

He begins to flail you around, and hits you against a pillar. He then swings you around and hits you against a wall. You fall down and Venom grabs you by the neck. He exposes his teeth and long tongue.

Venom: I'm going to enjoy this.

He retracts his claws. Suddenly, his arm is slashed with a razor bat. He lets out a growl before Louis glides in and hits him with his glider. Venom lands near a wall, but quickly gets up. Louis revs his glider and prepares to speed towards Venom.

Venom shoots a web at Louis, and tugs. Louis is pulled off his glider and is flying towards Venom. He clotheslines Louis, and he falls through an elevator shaft into the floors below.

You: Louis!

The unmanned glider begins to fly erratically. It hits a pile of steel beams that fall onto the floor. The sound of the crashing beams begin to hurt Venom. He holds his head and writhes in pain as the symbiote reacts.

Bingo. Sounds waves. You remember.

The crashing stops, and Venom recovers.

You: This ends here.

Venom charges you again and swipes his claws. You dodge and land a knee to his chest. You then land and uppercut which sends him flying back. You backflip towards the steel cylinder beams and pick one up.

Venom leaps at you, but you swing the beam as if it was a baseball bat and hit Venom. You shoot a web at another cylinder beam and pull it towards yourself. You then bang the two beams together, causing a sort of sonic noise that hurts Venom.

You then stab the beams into the ground, causing another sound wave. Venom continues to shriek and writhe in pain. You grab two other beams, and stab them into the ground too. You leap over Venom, web-pulling two other cylinder beams while in the air, and you land. You stab them into the ground as well.

You do the same with several other beams, making a circle around Venom. You use one beam to hit the others, continuing the vibrations and loud sound.

The symbiote can't take it anymore and begins to unstick itself off of Gabe. You shoot a web at Gabe's exposed back, and tug hard. You pull him out and he lands near you, unconcsious. The symbiote stays in a monstrous form, shreiking and growling, You hit the beams one last time, hurting the alien and causing it to shrink.

You see Louis's glider near you, and press a trigger exposing a pumpkin bomb. You grab it, and press it. You toss it at the symbiote.

BOOM!

You shield your eyes as there's a bright flash, and you feel a wave of heat. You look on, and see strands of the remaining symbiote burning in the fire.

The symbiote was destroyed.

Venom was destroyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 211 33
After a long night, and days spent playing Telltale's The Walking Dead...Y/N had finally finished playing the Definitive Edition of the game. Tears w...
96.6K 2.6K 41
Book One: "Unforgettable Moments." In current times, Clementine and AJ stumble upon the young group that resided at an old boarding school. It wasn't...
17.5K 385 35
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF TELLTALES CHARACTERS OR GAMES. In these stories I'm gonna make Clem more emotional because unlike the games she has someone to t...
89.7K 2.5K 31
(Clementine X Reader) Welcome to Ericson's Boarding School for Troubled Youth. After... "it" happened... Most of the teachers at Ericson's Boarding...