My darling mate - Klaus x OC

De OGSmithdmu

You know my sister's story. Now it's time you learnt mine. My name is Stella Gilbert and I am the oldest of t... Mais

Cast
2 #
3 #
4 #
5 #
6 #
7 #
8 #
9 #
10 #
11 #
12 #
13 #
14 #
15 #
16 #
17 #
18 #
19 #
20 #
21 #
22 #
23 #
24 #
25 #
26 #
27 #
28 #
29 #
30 #
31 #
House
house part 2
32 #
33 #
34 #
35 #
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48 #
49 #
50
51
52
53
54
55
Ending

1 #

33.1K 524 33
De OGSmithdmu

I haven't been home since the funeral and I think my siblings hate me. Instead of being there for them while we all grieved for our parents I up and left the first chance that I got. I should have stayed, I wanted to but I knew I couldn't. My powers were getting out of control and I didn't want to hurt Jeremy. 

He meant the world to me and I didn't want to lose him too. While I was only 9 years older than him I had practically raised him as my own since our parents were always too worried about Elena to really care about anyone else. This meant I had always been on the line of sibling and parent when it came to him. And honestly I wouldn't have it any other way.  

Sighing, I gather my thoughts and find the courage to finally step out of my car. Closing the door behind me I straighten out my dress. I chose a knee length black strapless bodycon dress with bluish green and silver sequin detailing that was sheer from the mid thigh down. I paired it with my deep green peep-toe Louboutin. 

Slipping on my matching mask I walked up the steps of the Lockwood Manor, my heels clicking loudly on the stone slabs. Standing in the doorway I scan the room and spot Elena and Caroline heading upstairs. Using my witch side I can tell that they are both vampires. What the hell has happened since I left?. Looking around again for my brother I find him next to the drinks table smiling I walk over and jump on his back wrapping my arms around him and place a kiss on his temple before whispering in his ear "I'm home Jere-bear, for good this time"

I watch as a grin replaces his shocked and confused expression. "El!" jumping down from his back he spins around to face me only giving me a fraction of a second to actually look at him before I'm being pulled tightly to his chest. Jeremy nestled his head into my neck "I can't believe your back" pulling away I kiss his cheek "hey bubba"

Smiling, I looked down at him slightly due to my 5ft7 height mixed with my 6 inch heels. I was much taller than him at the moment. "You look amazing, but that dress is too short" I roll my eyes at his over protectiveness, but deep down it warmed my heart. "The length of my dress is fine bubba" I say with a roll of my eyes.

Hearing his childhood nickname once more he grins "don't you think I'm a little too old to be called that now" He tried sounding annoyed but the softness in his gaze ruined it. Shaking my head at him I smile cheekily as I brush back a few of his soft brown locks. 

Taking a step back I finally look at him fully. "You look all grown up in a suit and tie" my smile turns proud as I straighten his tie. and dust off his shoulders. "You look like dad." He turns his gaze to the floor when I say that and I watch with a sad smile as he takes a deep breath, most likely to hold back his emotions.

After a few minutes of talking I notice him looking around for someone else "I'm going to go find someone else that I know, we will talk tomorrow okay" I tell him as I give him a look. letting him know that I understood if he wanted to spend time with his friends. I smile and kiss his cheek before waving him off. 

He smiles back and squeezes the hand that he had been holding the whole time and runs of out the back door. After a few drinks and stealing a whole tray of chocolate covered strawberries to myself I become bored and wonder around my movements halting when a crashing noise comes from upstairs. Mumbling a spell under my breath to help focus my hearing from the music and party around me, I listen in.

"...whatever you do to her you do to Elena" Jeremy's voice rings out in a panic. If that wasn't Elena going up stairs then who...swearing under my breath I use a spell on my bracelet to track Elena before heading outside in her direction. Once I see her I quickly break the link between her and Kathrine while Bonnie takes away the pain. I may not like my sister very much but I knew it would hurt Jeremy if he lost her. 

Staying out of sight I watch from afar making sure that nothing else happens to her. I look down at the bracelet I wore and smile a little. It was a simple leather band with a small silver heart. Inside the heart had a white felt heart. It was my way of protecting those I cared about. Adding a drop of blood to the fabric inside allowed me to track the person who the blood belonged to and it I had a strong enough of a connection to them they I would also be able to feel if they were in trouble. 

Once everyone is leaving I run to catch up to Elena and tap her on the shoulder "Stella?" I don't know what it was that I was expecting exactly but I definitely didn't think she would slap me. "What the hell are you doing back? wasn't the whole point of abandoning us so you didn't have to come back." She says in a snobby tone as she crosses her arms over her chest and pushes her hip out to the side in a 'sassy' manner.

Sighing I look directly at her, already having enough of her. I hadn't even said anything to her yet. "Listen here I only came back for Jeremy not for your selfish whiny ass." I jab my finger into her shoulder harshly before turning to walk away. Before I could I feel someone hit me over the back of the head. My vision turned black.

~~~~~~

Waking, I sit up and blink a few times to clear my vision. Once there are no more black spots I look around and see Elena laying next to me "I want you to be quiet". A brunette vampire stands over her "who are you?" my voice was hoarse clearing my throat. I waited for an answer yet didn't receive one. I know for a fact that none of them can sense what I am thanks to simple Celtic necklace I always wore. The charm I had created and embedded into the metal itself meant that to the supernatural world I smelled like an ordinary human as long as I didn't use any of my abilities in front of them then no one would ever find out. The vampire in front of me was definitely an old one. Putting on a show of being the scared weak human they think I am, I start to tremble slightly and press myself against the back of the sofa I had woken up on while my eyes start to sting with tears. "Please, what do you want with me?" I make sure to stutter slightly as I speak and avoid making eye contact. 

 "We want nothing from you. You were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time" a male voice spoke. Looking up I see another vampire enter the room I smile at him as I feel an instant sibling bond form between the two of us. Being what I am meant that I had things called soul siblings as well as a soulmate, to makeup for the fact that there would never be another like me. 

They were basically brothers/sisters to me just without sharing blood. Both vampires walk out and I follow them into the room across the hall dropping the act completely. I had no need to act weak around my new brother.  I watch as they both start boarding up the windows being sure to stay clear of the sun light as much as they could. 

My new brother and his sister doesn't have a daylight ring.

Slipping off two of the many plain silver rings I wore, I hold them in my fist using my magic to alter them. One became slightly bigger in size with two small butterflies and oval stone while the other thickened and resized completely with a square stone set in. Each stone was a piece of spelled lapis lazuli. I knew the two shared their own sibling bond so I couldn't make one a ring and not the other. While I was doing this I ask them for their names. "I'm Trevor and that is Rose'' 

I nod and hold my free hand out to him "I'm Stella" Trevor shakes my hand with a small smile, obviously feeling the bond as well. While it was rare to vampires to have sibling bonds the only way to know was through physical contact of some sort. I give a polite smile when Rose looks between us confused. 

I hold the rings out to them. "Here." They both look over at me in shock before looking at the rings each taking their own and putting it on. "I'm a witch. But you can't tell anyone, I don't want to be used as a weapon" They both nod still looking down at the rings confused, they both looked like children who had been given a tv remote for the first time. 

I roll my eyes amused at their antics before I move over to the window and remove one of the boards, letting the sunlight hit the two. They both let out a panicked scream out of reflex "What are you doing?!?" they both exclaimed at the same time. Turning to them I laugh as I watch the look of disbelief on their faces. Trevor had pushed Rose in front of him like a human shield to avoid the sunlight as they both pressed themselves against the wall. 

"Relax, they are daylight rings'' I tell them as I point to their hands. Their emotions change to shock as they gingerly step into the light without burning. After a moment of feeling the warmth of the sun on their skin they both get a giddy grin before running forward to rip the rest of the boarding off the windows. Laughing while they did so. I sit back and watch them with a smile of my own. 

They must have really missed the light. 

A/N

I don't own any of the images they are just from google.

Stella's necklace

the rings 

A/N #2

I'm working on editing this book since I don't really like it any chapter with the # in the title has been edited. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.4K 38 10
This story follows the life of the 4 year old Gilbert who had just gotten over her parents death. She is a sarcastic kid who is sassy. She has a lovi...
207K 4.7K 43
I had to let him go. I had to give him up to Esther and Mikael for there were worse monsters that I was facing. They had no idea what I was or who. E...
40.8K 1.2K 68
Elena's twenty-one year old aunt moves to Mystic Falls after the death of her brother; she live Seth Elena, Elena's brother, and Elena's other aunt...
610K 11.1K 60
Cameron Ace Gilbert. The younger sister to elana, but older sister to Jeremy. The middle child. the forgotten child. Elena and pretty much everyone e...