Hotel Transylvania: Johnny is...

By comicfan1939

This story takes place after the events of the second movie of Hotel Transylvania. Johnny/Batman was now faci... More

Character Bios
Chapter 1: Love at First Sight
Chapter 2: The Tragic Death
Chapter 3: The Draculas comes to Visit
Chapter 4: Family Dinner
Chapter 5: Man-Bat
Chapter 6: Let the Games Begin?
Chapter 7: Troubling News
Chapter 8: Loved and Reunited (Part 1)
Chapter 9: Loved and Reunited (Part 2)
Chapter 10: Love and Reunited (Part 3)
Chapter 11: Loved and Reunited (Part 4)
Chapter 12: Rooftop Briefing
Chapter 13: The Riddler
Chapter 14: To the Batcave
Chapter 15: The Talk
Chapter 16: The Party
Chapter 17: Dead on Arrival
Chapter 18: A Riddle for the Bat
Chapter 19: Riddler Trial (Part 1)
Chapter 21: Riddler Trial (Part 3)
Chapter 22: Riddler Trial (Part 4)
Chapter 23: Date Night and Returning Guests
Chapter 24: Frank's Talk-Show
Chapter 25: The Crime Scene
Chapter 26: The Ambush
Chapter 27: Van Helsing
Chapter 28: The Arkham Knight
Chapter 29: A Sign of War
Chapter 30: Return of the Cartwrights (Part 1)
Chapter 31: Revenge of the Cartwrights (Part 2)
Chapter 32: Exposing the Cartwrights (Part 3)
Chapter 33: Defeat of the Cartwirghts (Part 4)
Chapter 34: Anarky
Chapter 35: No More Secrets
Chapter 36: A Troubling Sign
Chapter 37: The Arsenal Heist
Chapter 38: Bane
Chapter 39: Kidnapped
Chapter 40: The Bad News
Chapter 41: A Matter of Family
Chapter 42: Joe Chill
Chapter 43: Chill of the Night
Chapter 44: The Interrogation
Chapter 45: History of Amadeus Arkham
Chapter 46: Fear
Chapter 47: Arkham Asylum
Chapter 48: Scarecrow
Chapter 49: Saving the Loughrans
Chapter 50: Safe and Sound
Chapter 51: A New Day
Chapter 52: Basketball Game
Chapter 53: Kareoke Night Part 2
Chapter 54: Night on the Pool
Chapter 55: Argument
Chapter 56: The Missing Cops
Chapter 57: The Batmobile Chase
Chapter 58: Batman Arkham Knight
Chapter 59: Fall Out
Chapter 60: Wanted Fugitive
Chapter 61: Mavis' Birthday
Chapter 62: Intruders
Chapter 63: Knightfall
Chapter 64: Van Helsing Attacks the Hotel
Chapter 65: Secrect Identities Revealed
Chapter 66: The Past of the Van Helsings
Chapter 67: The Return of Lycidias Dracula
Chapter 68: Betrayal
Chapter 69: An Old Enemy Returns
Chapter 70: Blackgate Prison Breakout
Chapter 71: One Bad Day
Chapter 72: The Killing Joke
Chapter 73: Rescue Mission
Chapter 74: Dracula and Robin
Chapter 75: The Boy Wonder
Chapter 76: The Batman Who Laughs
Chapter 77: Contingency Plan
Chapter 78: Villains United
Chapter 79: Finding a Cure
Chapter 80: Johnny's Past Life (Part 1)
Chapter 81: Johnny's Past Life (Part 2)
Chapter 82: Johnny's Past Life (Part 3)
Chapter 83: Cured
Chapter 84: A Broken Friendship
Chapter 85: Most Wanted
Chapter 86: The Dark Knight
Chapter 87: The Dynamic Duo
Chapter 88: Under Attack
Chapter 89: Brother Against Brother
Chapter 90: Van Helsing Battle (Part 1)
Chapter 91: Van Helsing Battle (Part 2)
Chapter 92: Clown Prince of Crime
Chapter 93: A Serious House on a Serious Earth
Chapter 94: The Last Laugh
Chapter 95: Aftermath
Chapter 96: End of the Knight
Chapter 97: Farewell
Chapter 98: Epilogue
(Hotel Transylvania/Batman Part 3)

Chapter 20: Riddler Trial (Part 2)

295 7 2
By comicfan1939

Robin shortly arrived to the place where he was suppose to meet up with Batman/Johnny. The two met in a dark alley way.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: What took you?

ROBIN: I had to suit up, remember? So what are we dealing here?

BATMAN/JOHNNY: This is.

There was an hollow weak wall with a green question mark painted on it. Batman/Johnny smashes the hollow wall and behind it was a green door.

ROBIN: Uh... you know, there's a reason why we've got an Explosive Gel packed in our utility belt.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: It's better if we save it for later. Come on.

Both Batman/Johnny and Robin opened the door and went inside to the next Riddler room. The room had electrical pipes glued on the wall with two missing parts and two pressure pads on the floor for Batman/Johnny and Robin. There was also an magnet motor connected to the electrical pipes then to a question mark on the wall.

HOSTAGE: Batman, help me! Please! The floor is heating up I don't how long I've got.

The hostage was trapped inside a murder box with floor slowly starting to hear up like an oven. The projector light of Riddler then appeared.

RIDDLER: Batman, I really must say that I'm enjoying the fact you're playing along with my little game. You even brought your little Robin to help you. Now, shall we proceed to the next room?

ROBIN: Cheez, this guy has a lot of serious issues.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: Tell me about it.

The dynamic duo stepped on the pressure pads as the two missing parts of the electrical pipes appeared. Batman/Johnny fired his Remote Electrical Charge/REC gun at the magnet motor releasing an energy orb through the pipes making its way to the question mark.

Once the orb and the question mark interacted, the question mark lighted green as Batman/Johnny tosses a Batarang at the green dot making the heating element underneath the murder box stop. The hostage sighed in relief after he was saved by Batman/Johnny and Robin.

ROBIN: Well, that was easy.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: Hmm... quite too easy.

RIDDLER: Good job, Dark Knight and Boy Wonder. And now for your rewards: ROBOTS!

Out of no where, Riddlerbots appeared as the smash the wall where they were hiding.

ROBIN: Wait... ROBOTS!? I thought he was just going to send his goons down here!

The Riddlerbots are a unique type of enemy and designed and built by The Riddler in an attempt to make himself less dependent on average street thugs and criminals whom he considered inferior and useless.

RIDDLER: I've designed these machines just for you, Batman. They have the capability to incredibly think than an ordinary human being, even you can't outsmart them.

Batman/Johnny and Robin were surrounded by the Riddlerbots in a circle. The dynamic duo posed on a back-to-back position with Batman/Johnny preparing his fist for battle and Robin grabbing his Bo Staff from his utility belt. The Riddlerbots began to attack Batman/Johnny and Robin.

Batman/Johnny punched the one of the robots 5 times but they were never pinned down on the ground and quickly got back up on their feet. Both Batman/Johnny and Robin blocked every attack from the robots.

The Riddlerbots' fighting skills were much different than any ordinary street thugs. Luckily, those robots could easily be destroyed for the dynamic duo.

Batman/Johnny activated his Shock Gloves and continued beating up the Riddlerbots making their systems malfunction for a little amount of time then continued fighting. Batman/Johnny puts a robot down to the ground and ripped off its leg destroying the robot.

Meanwhile, Robin used his Bo Staff to attack the Riddlerbots and would sometimes use his fists or kick them to make it easier for him. The Riddlerbots have cornered Robin in a circle. The Boy Wonder simply smirked thinking that he has the robots where he wants him to be.

Robin performed a Special Staff Swing Takedown by swinging his Bo Staff in a circle ripping the robots in half that were surrounding. Robin fired his Zip-Kick grappling gun propelling himself to a nearby Riddlerbot and kicked it right on the face ripping its head off. Robin used his Bo Staff beating up a robot multiple times causing the robot to malfunction as Robin swings his staff ripping off the head.

Batman/Johnny placed his hand through the robot's interior and using his Shock Gloves electrifying the robot from the inside before pulling out some parts shutting it down.

A Riddlerbot was about to attack Batman/Johnny from behind as the Dark Knight pinned he robot down to the ground and brutally smacked its face countless of times until it became like a squashed tomato.

Batman/Johnny and Robin worked together as partners to destroy the Riddlerbots and would perform Duo Takedowns.

Countless pieces of the Riddlerbots were scattered around the floor.

ROBIN: (*chuckle) Come on, Riddler. Where's the challenge in that?

RIDDLER: NO! That's impossible! You've managed to destroy my Riddlerbots!? HOW!?

Batman/Johnny and Robin opened the murder box and freed the hostage inside.

HOSTAGE: Thank you, Batman. I thought we gonna die in there.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: It's okay, you're safe now. Riddler gave you a trophy, right?

HOSTAGE: Yeah, he did. He said something about in helping you.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: It will. Stay here. Commissioner Gordon will pick you up.

Batman/Johnny combined the new Riddler trophy and the Conundrum box to form the recorded message.

RIDDLER: Riddle me this: the more it is, the less you see. What am I?

ROBIN: Easy, the answer is Darkness. The more it is the less you see.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: It's worth the shot. Good call, Robin.

Batman/Johnny typed in the word 'Darkness' as the answer at the Conundrum box.

RIDDLER: WHAT! No, this is not happening! Did you cheat!? Of course you did. It's the only way. Well it ends now! Come and save the final hostage and bring along your Batmobile. You'll need it.

The location of the last hostage was shown at the small screen on the conundrum box. Batman/Johnny contacts Gordon through his earbud within the cowl.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: Gordon, send a unit at my location. We've found another one of Riddler's hostages

GORDON: Already did. How many have you found so far?

BATMAN/JOHNNY: We've already saved 3 hostages. There are 3 more left. Riddler gave me another location of the next hostage.

GORDON: Just get them back here in one piece, Batman. We're all counting on you.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: Don't worry, Jim. I won't let those hostages die. I'll make sure Riddler will pay for his crimes.

After Commissioner Gordon had picked up the hostage, Batman/Johnny and Robin went to the last hostage's location using the Batmobile.

To be continued....

Author's note:
- Here's another chapter for you guys and I hope you enjoy it. Sorry if it took so long for me to publish it and I'm also working on a Superman story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 1.1K 18
Story of strong soul reaper in hotel Transylvania
73K 1.7K 19
Arwen Kinsley, she was the epitome of recklessness and adventurous. With Jonathan as her partner in crime and her hybrid witch-vampiric brother named...