๐๐„๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ โ€• ๐ž. ๐œ๐ฎ...

By girasolesss

๐๐„๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ | โI like that I can be open with you. I don't have to hide what I am. It's a lonely thing... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐‹๐•
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹
๐‹๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐•
๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—
๐‹๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐—๐•
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—๐—
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ

9.4K 375 32
By girasolesss

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
ミ★ ( bewitched, act five ) ★彡

Lilith stood on the border of the treaty line of the Cullen territory patiently. She was waiting for one of the wolves to patrol past and notice her but she didn't want to call out for any of them—she knew they would notice her soon enough. Soon enough, a wolf emerged from the trees, Lilith almost instantly recognising it to be Leah from the fur pattern and the wolf's scent. Leah nodded at her in recognition before walking back behind one of the trees.

Moments later, Leah walked back out fully clothed in her human form towards the other side of the treaty line, "You okay?" She questioned the newborn vampire.

"Not really." Lilith responded nervously, "I need you to get Jake and Sam. It's urgent." She informed her vaguely. With the incoming thought of the Volturi coming after her child, Lilith thought it would be best to get as many witnesses and allies as they could in case things didn't turn the way they wanted to—and if she wanted the wolves to be her ally, she would need to make up with them.

   Leah made a face, "Then it really must be urgent if you want Sam here..." She commented before sighing, "But, I'll get them for you."

"Thanks." Lilith said to her quietly, watching as Leah closed her eyes momentarily with a look of concentration on her face meaning she was trying to get a hold of the Jake through their link.

"Jake said that they'll be here soon." Leah informed her and Lilith nodded in response, "What's going on? You seem concerned." Anyone could've noticed how concerned Lilith looked from the way she was fidgeting around when she was quite still nowadays since her transformation into a vampire. Had she of still been human, Leah assumed that her heart rate would've been flying off of the charts like it normally would of when she was anxious.

"That's because I am." She was appreciative of her concern, but she knew that Leah would feel the same once she knew what was making her so worried. Lilith would feel slightly more relieved when she would know if the packs would help her or not.

Within minutes, Jake, Sam and Paul ran over towards Leah and Lilith. The newborn was surprised to see Paul there considering that she hadn't requested to see him but she should've guessed that he would've came with Sam and Jake anyway since he was equally as desperate to make up.

"What are you doing here, Lil?" Sam questioned with worry knowing she wouldn't be there and asking to see him if there wasn't something important bugging her, "What's wrong?"

"I—I need your help." She announced shakily, stammering over her words a little.

"Done." Paul responded to her almost immediately after she spoke.

"You don't even know what I'm about to ask." She huffed at him. She felt like they should at least know why before they blindly agreed to helping considering it could get dangerous very quickly.

"I don't need to," Paul shook his head. "I've—well, we've—been trying to gain your trust and forgiveness back for months now, there's no way we're not going to help you if we can."

"He's right, Lilith." Sam agreed, making Lilith turn her gaze from Paul over towards him, "You wouldn't be over here if you didn't have to be." They weren't going to turn away the opportunity to become close again, and by refusing her request it would just push her away once again.

"So... what's going on?" Jake asked trying to get the conversation back on track before Lilith wasted her time in coming over towards the treaty line and not getting what she came there for.

Lilith pursed her lips and tried to figure a way to deliver the news appropriately, "Irina went to the Volturi about Diana. They believe she's an immortal child... and now they're coming after us to kill us for a crime we didn't commit."

"What?!" Leah and Paul snapped almost immediately while Sam and Jake took a moment to process what was just said.

"We're trying to gather witness to attest that she's not, but, I thought that it might be best if we had extra support in case it doesn't go the way we want it to." The newborn continued to explain.

"We're in." Sam agreed. His future daughter in law was in danger; and he had already been a bad person in her life, he wasn't going to let himself be that person. If he could protect her and change Lilith and Emily's perspective of him, he would do that.

"I'm not asking you to fight, I don't want to put you guys in that position for me again." She reminded them. It was already enough the first time they had to fight in a war for her, but, if they were going up against the entire Volturi and the guard; she would want to try and avoid any type of conflict that would result in a fight.

"It doesn't matter, you need us there and we're going to be there for you." Leah told her. The shapeshifter had a soft spot for Lilith—even if she was a vampire now—and she even considered her a close friend of hers. After all, she wouldn't of gone through everything she did if she didn't see the blonde that way.

She could admit that she was a little antsy if she was going up against the Volturi, especially after hearing all of the stories about them and their power but it eased her knowing that they weren't going on there hoping for a fight; but still prepare as if there were one to occur.

Lilith nodded her head appreciatively and turned around to make her way back home as they were planning on leaving that afternoon for Denali to meet with Kate, Tanya, Carmen and Eleazar.

"Lilith." Sam called and Lilith stopped and turned to look at him, seeing the sorrowful and guilt ridden look on his face, "We're sorry, you know? I don't think I'll ever be able to say it enough, but, I need you to know that I'm sorry."

"I know." Lilith whispered. "But, it still doesn't make it hurt any less to know that someone I considered my family wanted to kill me and my child."

She always considered herself and Sam close and thought that they had a good sense of communication between them. It hurt a lot that Sam didn't come talk to her about her pregnancy when he was having fears that Diana could harm the pack. Lilith would've let him know that she would never bring something into the world it's the intention to harm—especially not someone that she loved and cared about. It stung knowing that Sam thought the opposite of that.

She just wished that he tried to speak to her calmly before instantly deciding to kill her child and ultimately, her also. Killing her child would've ended any sort of friendship or relationship between them that they had, and while it would've saved the pack, it would've destroyed her and them in the process. Things would never be able to go back to the way they were if they had succeeded in killing her child and she stayed alive.

And with those final words, Lilith turned back around and disappeared from their sights, deciding that was enough interaction for the day and not wanting to rehash the past any longer before she broke down mentally once again.

The search for witnesses of Diana's existence for Lilith and Edward began with the closest relatives in Denali while the rest of the family had split up to go all over the world to call for the help from their friends and family. Lorelei and Jake had come with them on the trip to Alaska, and Lilith appreciated having the both around for the extra security. She was nervous about being around the Denali's considering it was Irina who had started the entire mess and knowing their past, they would not take kindly to seeing what they believed to be an immortal child.

Especially when the destruction of their family was caused by one.

She had been so nervous that she couldn't even sit and enjoy the gorgeous sight of the snow hitting the Alaskan mountains and large trees, still putting on a small smile for whenever Diana pointed out something in the distance when they drove by.

It wasn't too long before Edward had driven up the driveway, the members of the Denali coven all piling out of the house upon the arrival of Lilith and Edward in confusion.

Edward told his wife to stay in the car for a moment so he could speak with them first, Lilith nodded and let him get out of the car. He closed the door behind him and began to walk towards their relatives.

"Edward, is everything alright?" Tanya was the first to ask, a hint of worry and confusion washing over her tone and face. "Why didn't you tell us you were coming?" Edward always let them know whenever he was stopping by, especially if he was going to bring his wife along with him. So, as soon as they all saw their distinct car pull up to their home, it came as a large and worrying surprise.

"Is it Irina?" Kate questioned the vampire, "Have you heard from her?" Lilith could feel the wave of worry wash over Kate from the thought of Edward coming to bring them bad news in regards to their adoptive sister.

"Not directly." Edward answered her curtly, continuing to make his way closer towards them.

"Why is your bride waiting in the car?" Eleazar questioned next, noticing Lilith had stayed seated in the passenger seat of the family car.

Kate's nose turned up, "And why have you brought a wolf with you? I can smell him from here."

Lilith watched Jake roll his eyes in the rear view mirror before continuing to focus in on the conversation happening in front of her, "My family's in danger. I need your help."

Carmen gasped, "What's happened?" The Denali's were each made aware of Lilith's troubled life when it came to her parents and the high priest, and the mention of Edward's family being in danger made her mind directly go straight to that thought.

Lilith watched as Edward looked around, most likely trying to figure out a way to announce their news and why they were actually there; knowing it was most likely not going to end well at the first sight, "It's hard to explain... but, I need you to be open-minded. Can you do that?" Was the response Edward settled with.

"Of course." Tanya agreed. She never could disrespect Edward or his choices, he was always so calculating and cautious—and they were family.

The Denalis each looked at each other nervously and Lilith took that as the signal that it was time to get out of the car. She pursed her lips and turned back to face Diana who was seated in her baby seat in between Lorelei and Jake, "Okay, baby, it's time to meet some new people." She said as she gently shook her foot. With the connection between Lilith and Diana's gift, she could hear her thoughts wondering who they were meeting and wondering if they would like her. Diana using her gift was a clear sign that she was nervous and scared, "They'll love you, little bug... once they understand you."

"They haven't met anyone like you before." Lorelei explained to Diana gently, the toddler looking up at her curiously, "You just have to remember that you're very special."

Lilith, Lorelei and Jake each looked at each other before Lilith said, "Okay." And she got out of the car, giving a big enough smile that she could muster up towards the Denali coven and Edward; who were all watching at her, before walking towards the back of the car to unbuckle Diana out of the car seat once Lorelei and Jake got out also.

Once Lilith lifted Diana out of her seat, placed her on her hip and turned around, letting the Denali clan catch the sight of Diana, they all collectively gasped and jumped back.

"The Volturi will come for all of us." Kate practically seethed into Tanya's ear as she stood behind her, glaring at Diana and Lilith.

"You get that thing out of here." Tanya ordered Edward, already terrified of the consequences being brought onto her family from the Volturi just by the child being there.

"She's not what she looks like." Edward tried to defend his daughter, understanding where they were coming from completely.

"This is a crime!" Tanya roared, rushing at Edward who caught her and instantly threw her to the side.

Kate ran at Edward next and tried to hit him, Edward grabbing onto her hands to block her hit but the blonde vampire began to use her gift and electrify him. Edward froze, his eyes began to roll back into his head from the intensity of it and Lilith gasped as she immediately used her gift to create a shield and create a barrier in between Edward and the Denalis.

"Stay back!" She ordered as she began to make her way closer towards them with Jake and Lorelei in tow.

"She has blood in her veins." Edward explained to them, trying to let them know that Diana was not an immortal child whatsoever, "You can feel her warmth."

"I can feel it." Carmen agreed as she had been analysing the child the entire time, even being able to smell her blood.

"I'm her biological father. Lilith is her mother." Edward continued.

"Impossible." Kate argued, shaking her head. In her entire time existing as a vampire, she had never once encountered something such as a vampire conceiving a child and felt as if they were just lying to save their own skin.

"It's true. She was born while I was still human, it was the reason I was turned." Lilith explained, "We believe it had something to do with us being mates and myself being a witch."

"I've never heard of such a thing." Eleazar commented, completely astounded as he looked at the child. He could see the similarities between the child and Lilith and Edward. She looked remarkably like Lilith but with green eyes—assuming that it was Edward's human eye colour that she inherited.

"Believe it." Lorelei retorted, herself and Jake watching Tanya and Kate in case they made any sudden moves.

"She can show you, if you let her." Edward mentioned, "Tanya, you owe us this much. We're all under a death sentence because your sister didn't let us explain."

Tanya looked at Carmen for guidance, who nodded her head believing that Edward was right and they deserved to be heard out, especially if there was a chance of what they were saying to be true. Diana looked at her mother, asking her if she needed to talk to the blonde woman standing in front of her through her gift and Lilith nodded her head at her. Diana held out her hand towards Tanya who flinched away from the child's touch, "Don't be afraid." Lilith told the vampire, "It's just how she communicates."

Diana slowly placed her small hand on Tanya's cheek and began to show her the early days of her life; such as being in the womb, the day of her birth and some of her favourite days since then. Tanya's eyes widened as she looked at her family, "It's true." She whispered, causing the rest of the family to look in between themselves completely shocked, "She's not immortal."

Carmen and Eleazar were next to come towards Diana, relief had flashed before their eyes as they were beyond relieved to know that their family did not commit a crime and they did not try to ask them for help knowing their thoughts on it.

Carmen was naturally very excited to meet Diana once she knew that she wasn't an immortal child, and Lilith could see that Diana took a liking to the brunette also because of it.

Kate was still cautious knowing how it looked and if anyone were to see them it would look as if they were interacting with an immortal child, but eventually let Diana use her gift and show her the truth and their side.

Lilith definitely knew from that point forward that the rest of their families would react the same way and have the same fears. Fear of the unknown and fear of the Volturi were powerful things and they were going to have a long road ahead of them.

"Incredible." Carmen gasped out not being able to take her eyes off of Diana while Eleazar stared at Lilith with an intriguing look in his eye, "She's just incredible."

"She is." Lorelei agreed, watching as Diana began to grow shy and hide in her mother's neck away from all of the attention coming from all of the people in front of her staring at her.

Lilith simply smiled and moved her head to give her daughter a kiss on top of her head. Diana was definitely incredible in her eyes also, and she was glad that the rest of the world was beginning to see it too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 716 7
Benedict Bridgerton teaches his intended all about sex. Regency 18+ Explicit Romance set in the world of Bridgerton.
6M 235K 49
[COMPLETED] ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ They're her boss. She's their assistant. They've been in love with her since the day she first came in for her intervi...
97.4K 3K 13
๐‹๐”๐’๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ โ Cause we're the masters of our own fate We're the captains of our own souls... They say only the good die young That just...
618K 27K 37
"๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...