No boys allowed

By littleLion4321

I'm in love with my best friend... In the chaos of Renmin's crushing marriage their son needs to do everythin... More

Best friend
1. Jaemin's baby
2. CD
3. Attic private agency
4. Silly cover up
5. Kidding
6. Space
7. Private bubble
8. Morning masterpiece
9. Deal
10. New guard
11. Sura
12. Ghost
13. Beauty of heartbreak
14. Sunshine
15. Genius
16. Test
17. Daughter
18. Typhoon
19. Start telling people
20. Facing Jaemin
21. Father and son
22. Baby Ti
23. Sell the silence
24. Homecoming date
25. King & Queen
26. Singing brings bad luck
27. More than friends
28. The one who doesn't bend to jellies
29. Scandal
30. Coward
31. Renjun's plan
32. Sleeping on the terrace
33. Embers from the sky
34. Not your girlfriend
35. Top
36. Singing for your best friend
37. Forgetting the sunlight
38. Ways to find a way
39. Homework
40. Tango
41. Battlezone
42. Like red, like rain
44. Holding hands
45. New home
46. Adults need to grow up
47. Voiceless
48. Like singing
49. Prophecy
50. Two things he needs
51. Dream
Author's note
Author's note 2

43. Drown in the lake or in your friend

760 74 201
By littleLion4321

"You could have asked." Xiaojun was staring at his socks trembling from fury, longing, fear.

"You could have asked too. See it isn't so easy." Yangyang scooped closer crouching down in front of him. "I'm sorry for how I've acted today. It was stupid. I wish I was braver, but I'm really working on it."

"You're such an annoying coward. Why do I have to love such a coward like you." Whispered Xiaojun before he could bite his tongue.

Yangyang's eyes filled with glitters.

"What can I do to make up for what I did?"

"Nothing." Xiaojun fixed his gaze on the dark lake as watching Yangyang's handsome face was dangerous.

"I think your fathers had cleared out something with my parents as dad suddenly decided to bring me here to meet you. I was afraid to face you, though."

Xiaojun just shrugged when Yangyang sighed scooping even a bit closer. His knee brushed over Xiaojun's foot.

"What?" Xiaojun looked up to discover Yangyang's face so close.

"I've said sorry and I'm asking you what else can I do to make it right between us."

"Drown in the lake preferably." Muttered Xiaojun. "But in a theatrical way." He suddenly burst out with laughter.

Why was his mind so crazy.

Yangyang was watching him intensively, his gaze lingering on his lips.

"It's strange." He muttered.

"What's strange?

"That you are my best friend, like my real brother but now I want you to be my boyfriend."

Xiaojun felt his stomach making a summersault.

"I'm not dating a coward. An annoying coward to be specific."

"Can you be my boyfriend? Officially. I will tell my parents, our fans, everyone at school. No matter how their reactions will be, no matter if I will be grounded forever. I don't want to be ashamed of how I feel ever again and I want to make you proud and happy. Please be my boyfriend."

Xiaojun's heart was racing so badly. What if Yangyang forgets all of this in the morning or the moment he faces his parents, but there was also that warm tingling on his skin that boyfriend perspective was causing. Could it mean Yangyang will be with him exclusively, will fall asleep next to him again, will kiss, will become one moaning cursing mess, to curse even more while limping the next day.

Xiaojun even chuckled to his thoughts.

"What?" Yangyang's cheeks became extra red.

"I've just... no... I leave it to myself." Xiaojun was laughing innerly.

"Stop your naughty head."

"I can't next to you,"

Their eyes met when Yangyang leaned in falling over his lips in a deep sweet kiss.

It felt like breathing again after so many months in a shrunken lightless place. No matter how much Yangyang was annoying him sometimes, his kisses were the best, just pure passion and love and that extra something.

Their lips were melting so perfectly, Xiaojun just pulled Yangyang closer kissing over his jaw and neck definitely leaving a few hickeys.

"Ahhh!" Yangyang's moan rang the night when Xiaojun was getting drunk with his skin again.
What was that stupid desire doing to him, he should hate that traitor. His boyfriend. Awwww, that sounded fine.

Yangyang moved into his lap tangling his fingers into his hair, their lips finding back to each other kissing so fully, half of Xiaojun's face was already wet.

It took ages of nothing more just lips and tongues meeting in a mysterious dance of passion, how cheesy it sounded Xiaojun even chuckled to those uncombed thoughts.

"Boyfriends?" Asked Yangyang pulling back for a deeper breath.

Xiaojun was watching his face from those strong dark eyes, the cute nose to the full lips he loved like crazy.

"Only if you never pretend we're anything less than boyfriends again." He looked at Yangyang seriously.

The boy just nodded, his precious smile so wide as if the sun had risen.

"So boyfriends?" Yangyang raised his brow.

"You're annoying and a coward but... I am your boyfriend."

Yangyang squealed happily falling back over his lips in cute pecks until Xiaojun pulled him in for another long deep kiss.

It was just them, the cool night, the cicadas and waves an endless time for small pleasures. They didn't go further then kissing though, slipping under the blanket in cloths cuddling like in a Yang's bunk bed.

"I'm in love with my best friend
He's mean he's bitchy and we fight
I'm in love with my best friend
I love the starlight in his eyes." Sang Yangyang kissing the side of Xiaojun's neck.

Xiaojun just wrapped him in his arms.

Maybe he has forgiven too easily but hey, why would he sit here all alone and sulk around when he could have his favorite person keeping him warm.

It was obvious, as if they had been made for each other long before they have even been born, because it had to be fate, the way Yangyang just perfectly fitted into his arms.

Xiaojun was playing with his boyfriend's hair, how great it sounded, my boyfriend, my Yangyang.

The night was suddenly so bright, the best ever. Yangyang's breath was slowly becoming even against his neck. Xiaojun chuckled leaning in, brushing their noses together, placing a soft peck on Yangyang's fine lips. Yangyang just cuddled tighter into him, wrapping him into his body like a koala. Xiaojun started to play with his hair so far from sleep again, what if Yangyang's parents tell them they can't meet. He still hoped that Paps and Renjun will find a way to convince them, if they have allowed them to stay here though the night knowing how easily they could become intimate again maybe there was hope.

Xiaojun was playing with Yangyang's hair to calm down watching a plane far in the starry sky.
'So tonight, tomorrow and another day
Let me house
In your Fairy Tale
Like red
Like rain
Like in love
Like diamonds
Like tears
Like us
Like red
Like rain
Like 2.0 bro's in love.'
Xiaojun chuckled changing the lyrics. What will Jeno say to that song? He hoped their producer will be proud, as they were, yes, Yangjun the hottest boyfriends.

Thank you so much for your support. What do you think about Xiaoyang making up and Yangyang asking Xiaojun to become his boyfriend? What will Yangyang's parents do?

Also for everyone wondering why Xiaojun is top, watch Winfirmation 😉

Much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 197 21
First volume of "What if... The series" - "Memories... They haunt till the last breath!" - Neera Abhisree. When Anusree...
4K 123 15
๐Ÿ—’ โ› sunflower girl เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง [completed] ๊’ฐ๊’ฐ ๐Ÿข หŠหŽ -in which a girl meets a boy in a sunflower field , little did they both know they go to the same scho...
543K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
236K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...