๐๐„๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ โ€• ๐ž. ๐œ๐ฎ...

By girasolesss

๐๐„๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ | โI like that I can be open with you. I don't have to hide what I am. It's a lonely thing... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐‹๐•
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹
๐‹๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐•
๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—
๐‹๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐—๐•
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—๐—
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ

14.1K 564 140
By girasolesss

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

     Lilith sat on the sofa days later as she was stuffing her mouth with chocolate and fruit. She had been craving it for the recent months of her pregnancy, and she was happy that she could finally eat it without throwing it up seconds later while Edward made her another glass of blood to have afterwards.

     Before she could have another bite of the milk chocolate chunk she gasped, a vision playing in front of her eyes.

     Edward and Lilith watched a teenage girl with long curly blonde hair and green eyes—who looked like the older version of the girl she had a vision of months ago—threw her head back and laughed at something that a boy who looked like a younger version of Sam said. The boy's eyes widened at the sound before his eyes softened and he looked at her like it was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard. He seemed to be truly smitten with the girl in front of him.

     The married couple heard footsteps behind them to see Emily and Sam walking towards them, Sam's arm around Emily's waist as they too were staring at the young couple. Once Emily and Sam were beside Edward and Lilith, Emily let out a sigh, "I still can't believe he imprinted on her." She admitted, resting her head against Sam's chest.

     Once the vision ended, Lilith let out a small gasp, her eyes softening as she ran a hand gently over her stomach soothingly, "You are going to be one special little lady." She told her child with a proud tone, feeling the baby kick her stomach gently in response.

     It made sense that since she had been drinking blood, she had been able to form a much stronger bond with her child and be able to communicate a little more without it hurting either of them. She had been able to see more visions and be able to keep the border up without having it weaken her constantly as much as it did previously.

     Edward then walked into the room, "If you keep eating too much of that you're going to be sick again." He scolded as he placed the styrofoam cup nearby and squatted down in front of her.

     "Well, I wasn't able to eat this delicious goodness for months. I'm just supplying my body of its wants and needs." She replied back with a smile, "I can't say blood and chocolate is the best combination, but, it'll make do for the meantime."

     "Don't forget add all of the fruit you've been eating into that combination." Edward joked and reached for her hand, "But, I really am glad that you're both feeling better. I was so worried that we weren't going to get through this."

     "Me too." She said as she squeezed his hand. "I'm just glad that the worst is behind us—until I give birth that is." She added with a scrunched face. From what most people said, birth was the most traumatic thing women could experience while the other half said that it was a magical moment and they loved it all. Lilith was certain that the birth of her child was definitely going to be traumatic since the events leading up to it was equally as bad.

     "Well, I'm sure we'll get through that just like we've done with everything else." Edward reassured her, "I'll try not to screw that up like I've done from the beginning of our marriage." He hated himself for leaving Lilith alone in this part of their journey together and treated her so horribly, leaving her to rely on Rosalie and others instead of him—when it should've been him. He was just so angry at himself for causing this to her and didn't know how to hide it and accidentally took it out on her.

     "They do say the first year of marriage is the hardest." Lilith teased as she placed a hand over her stomach once again, "But, don't beat yourself up about it anymore, we're passed that now and you're gonna have a baby to worry about instead."

     Edward smiled at her words, before his eyebrows furrowed, "Who was that?" He asked and Lilith looked at him with confusion.

     "What?" She raised an eyebrow.

     "I thought I heard..." He trailed off before he suddenly assumed what he had just heard. "Just say something else."

     "Like what? Because I'm going to say to you that I refuse to be the only one who's changing diapers in this household, so you better pull your weight, otherwise you'll have me to worry about also." The witch said to him and Edward placed his hand over her rounded belly and let out a laugh, "Edward, what's going on?" She worried as he didn't say anything else.

     "She likes the sound of your voice." Edward told her, causing Lilith's eyes to widen in shock and place a hand over her mouth.

     "You can hear her?" She gasped.

     "In her mind." Edward nodded and Lilith placed her other hand on top of Edward's that was placed on her stomach, "She likes my voice as well."

     "What else do you hear?" Lilith questioned him as her eyes swelled up with happy tears. Edward and the baby had never been able to communicate or bond before this point and she was so emotionally happy at the fact that he would finally be able to experience it like she had for the past few months.

     "It's so strange. I thought she was like me, but, she's not. She's like you. She's good and pure." The tears streamed down Lilith's face and Edward reached up to wipe them away, "She's happy, too."

     Lilith sniffled as she looked down at her belly with a large and happy smile, "Of course you are. How could you not be? I'm so sorry we took so long to get what you wanted to you, but, I hope you'll forgive us for that." She told her daughter as she placed her hand her hands back on top of Edward's, "I love you so much."

     "She loves you, Lilith." Edward informed her and she let out a laugh that was choked with a sob while Edward reached over and pressed a kiss on top of her stomach, smiling when he heard his daughter's thoughts.

     Edward then sat down next to his wife and placed his arm around her shoulders, letting her head rest onto his chest, "She's going to be Sam and Emily's future daughter-in-law, you know?" She told Edward, smiling sadly as she remembered her vision from earlier, "Their son imprinted on her."

     Edward looked at her sympathetically. He knew she missed Sam and the pack, along with Emily and the rest of the imprints. He hoped that eventually they would come to their senses and drop this whole thing so they could be a family, "I wouldn't expect anything less from her." Edward said almost proudly. His daughter would be special enough to be the imprint of the future alpha, "But, we'll get through this and before you know it, they can all be together."

     "Yeah, hopefully." Lilith nodded, looking up to press a kiss to Edward's lips and smiling when he then bent down to press one to her stomach also so their daughter didn't feel left out from what he had heard in her mind. He was definitely going to have his hands full with them, "I love you."

     "I love you, too." Edward said as he kissed the side of her head, "Both of you."

     After Jake had finished discussing with Carlisle, Esme, Sierra and Oliver about the risk that Lilith could go into deliver as early as the next day and that they needed more blood, along for the Cullens to feed so that they could be at their strongest for her, Jake noticed Emily standing at the front of the Cullen home.

     He immediately walked outside, "What the hell are you doing here?" He questioned her angrily.

     "I need to see Lilith. I need to talk to her." Emily told Jake, who simply shook his head in refusal.

     "Sorry, not gonna happen. I don't trust you and neither do the Cullens. How are we supposed to know if you're not here on behalf of Sam to hurt her?" He said defensively as he stood strongly and crossed his arms to try and intimidate the woman.

     "Sam thinks I went shopping and I've been tracking the pack's patrol shifts to know when I can slip in and out undetected. They have no idea I'm even here or that I was planning on stopping by." Emily informed him as Edward heard what was going on outside and decided to come out and see for himself, "I just need to see Lilith."

     "You're not going anywhere near her." Jake glared at her, stopping the woman from getting any closer towards the home when she took a step forward, "You're the enemy now, Emily. We can't trust you."

     "I would never hurt her, she's like a daughter to me." Emily persisted, getting frustrated that she wasn't being let through.

     "She's the daughter that your fiancé wants to kill." Edward reminded her, "You can't blame us for taking precautions."

     Emily let out a defeated sigh and reached into her bag, pulling out a brown paper bag that held a blueberry muffin that Jake could smell, "I just thought she might like this." She said handing it over to him, "Consider it a peace offering between myself and her."

     "Check it." Edward ordered Jake, the werewolf taking it out of Emily's hands and opening the bag, smelling it in case there was any poisons or toxins in there that could be harmful to Lilith and the baby.

     "She's not going to poison me." Lilith insisted from the door—Edward practically hearing her roll her eyes from behind him. All of their heads all to snap towards where she was, seeing the blonde witch standing there with a hand over her belly while being held up and stabilised by both Rosalie and Bella, "Let her in." The two looked hesitant, looking in between each other, Lilith and Emily, causing Lilith to roll her eyes once again before narrowing them at her husband and her best friend's boyfriend, "Let her in." She repeated.

     Both Jake and Edward sighed before stepping apart and letting Emily walk through, the woman snatching the paper bag out of Jake's hands and handing it over to Lilith, "It's clean." She heard Jake inform Edward before the women all went back inside.

     "I'm sorry about them." Lilith told Emily as Rose helped Lilith back up the staircase, "They've all been in protection mode ever since they found out I was pregnant."

     Emily shook her head, "No, don't apologise. I understand. I would be cautious too if the partner of the person who was trying to kill me and my child came to talk to me out of the blue also." Emily understood that it looked suspicious that she had showed up when tension was at a sky high, but, she had to speak to Lilith and she had to see her to see if she was okay. After she figured out that Lilith had blocked all of the pack's numbers—rightfully so—she had to figure out how to slip away from everyone undetected to see her without having the pack use it towards their advantage.

     She missed Lilith a lot, but, she understood why she had blocked everyone to save herself the trouble of having to listen to aggressive phone calls on top of the pack already annoying her by surrounding her home in attempt to scare her.

     Emily watched as Rosalie and Bella helped Lilith her herself comfortable back on the sofa that was surrounded with pillows and blankets, the blonde witch looking at her friends, "Could you guys give us a moment, please?" She asked, the women looking at her hesitantly and Lilith rolled her eyes, "I'll be fine, I just want Emily to feel comfortable talking to me without feeling like you guys are gonna attack her if she says something that you don't like."

     Rosalie was the first to relent—which was surprising, sighing as she grabbed onto Bella's arm gently, "C'mon, let's give them some privacy." She said as she lead Bella out of the room, who didn't take her eyes off of either of them.

     Bella was still very nervous and was anxious that Emily was able to fool everyone in an attempt to hurt Lilith, and she wanted to stay on guard in case she was correct about her paranoia. She wouldn't forgive herself if she let Lilith be alone with Emily and something happened to her since she was supposed to look out for her. But, she had to trust Lilith's ability to protect herself also considering she still had her magic to try and stop any attack on her which calmed Bella down a little bit, which might of been Rosalie's train of thought.

     Emily waited until she could no longer hear Rosalie or Bella before half smiling at Lilith, "How have you been?"

     Lilith let out a chuckle, "Well, I've been doing much better thankfully. I've been nesting like crazy lately, and I'm ready for this baby to come out of me any day now. I'm ready to start walking normally again instead of having to waddle around with someone holding me up." Lilith had been rearranging and sorting out her shared room with Edward for the last few days along with making the living room her room where she had been spending the most amount of time because she felt the most comfortable there.

     Emily raised an eyebrow, "Sound like you've really been through it these last few months, but, I'm glad you're doing better. Leah was telling me you weren't going as good not too long ago." She said with pity in her eyes.

     "Yeah, I wasn't." She licked her lips, thinking how bad she really was not even a few days ago before she had started to drink blood. Now she looked like a completely different person and beginning to look like her old self, "And thanks for looking out for me with Leah, just knowing you guys did that for me actually meant so much."

     "No, don't apologise." Emily shook her head, "I should be the one apologising. It's because of Sam that you're in this predicament and I had to do something to try to make up for it. I didn't want you to think that I felt the same way either."

     "It's okay, you're here and I know you don't now." Lilith said as she placed her hand over Emily's, "I'm really happy you came to talk to me. I missed you."

     "I missed you a lot too. I didn't think we would go so many months without seeing each other." Emily sadly smiled, "But, I'm really happy that you're happy with your healthy baby."

     "The now healthy baby that has most definitely caused me a bit of strife." The witch agreed jokingly as she placed a hand on her stomach, smiling when she felt her daughter kick.

     "Is it a boy or a girl?" Emily then questioned excitedly, she loved babies and she was so happy that Lilith was going to have a family of her own after they had so many discussions getting through the fact that she wouldn't be able to with Edward, but, by some miracle she was.

     Lilith shrugged, "I'm very certain that it's a girl. I've been having visions of it being a girl, but, there's still a chance that it's a boy also." While all of her visions were of a girl, her mind could have also been playing tricks and it could end up being a boy, which she would have to prepare for.

     "Have you thought of a name for her?" Emily awed as she thought of a little baby girl being held by a happy Lilith and Edward.

     "I'm going to be honest, we haven't. We've been so distracted by the fact that we all thought I wasn't going to make it that that far into the journey that naming the baby was the last thing on everyone's mind." Lilith answered her, "But, now that I'm better and I'll be able to make it to the end, we'll give her a name soon."

     Emily's smile faltered a little at the mention of Lilith's bad health; when Leah had informed her that she was not doing too well health wise, it took everything within her to not race over towards the Cullens to help her out instead of staying by Sam's side, and she regretted not stopping by sooner.

Soon it was Emily's turn to tear up, making Lilith's face soften and pull the woman towards her as she sobbed in her arms, "I'm just... so sorry." She cried, "When Leah told me you weren't doing too well, I freaked and I didn't know what to do and I just wanted to be here for you, but, I couldn't—and I wasn't and I didn't even try—and I hate myself so much for it. You should too for what I've done and yet you welcomed me with open arms." She hated that Sam was doing all of this towards Lilith, remembering how protective he once was over her and how much had changed since then. She resented him for switching up on her so quickly when this was the time that Lilith needed them the most.

     "Don't apologise, it's not your fault. It's no one's fault." Lilith responded calmly, letting Emily cry her eyes out before she ultimately calmed down eventually and was only letting out sniffles instead of sobs, "I don't hate you, Emily, I could never." It was a moment of silence before Lilith let out a sigh, most likely going to regret her next decision, but, Emily needed to know what she had seen. She wasn't sure if Emily would see it as a way for Lilith to try and save her own skin along with her child's, but, she didn't care too much if she did. It just didn't sit right with her to keep it from Emily and not have her know the truth.

     "What's wrong?" Emily asked, worried that something was wrong with her and she wouldn't know how to fix it, "Are you okay?"

     "I need to show you something." Lilith announced to her, she believed Emily had a right to know the truth, "Do what you want with the information, but, please don't take it as a way of me trying to save myself from danger. I just never know when I'm going to see or talk to you again, and I feel like I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I never told you."

     "Lilith, you're scaring me a little bit. What's going on?" Emily worried, her tone filled with caution and hesitation about what Lilith could be telling her.

Lilith pursed her lips, "You're more likely to believe me if I show you." Emily looked at her confused as Lilith held out her hand, Emily cautiously placing her hand on top of Lilith's, the blonde with placing her other hand on top once more, "Close your eyes." Lilith instructed and Emily did so.

     Within seconds, Lilith let the magic flow from her mind and through her body, transferring it over towards Emily and began to show her the vision that she had seen only a mere few hours beforehand.

     Emily let out a gasp as she witnessed what Lilith was trying to show her, looking at the beautiful blonde girl that looked like a perfect mixture of Lilith and Edward and another boy that looked exactly like a younger version of Sam, before finally seeing herself and her fiancé walking over towards Lilith and Edward and say words that shocked her to her core.

     The boy that looked like Sam—most definitely her future son—had imprinted on the daughter of Edward and Lilith.

     She let go of Lilith's hand and looking at her in shock, "I have a son." She stated, hoping that if she said it out loud that it would sink in and her brain would process it better, "And he imprinted on your daughter."

     Lilith could only nod, "That is what I saw, yes." She uttered, "But, I just thought you should see it too, but, I don't want you to feel pressured to do anything because of it."

     The blonde witch watched as Emily swallowed a gulp before stammering to grab her things and stand up, "I have to go." She stated as she made her way out of the home, leaving Lilith sitting on her spot watching Emily's retreating form in confusion as to what just happened.

     She wondered what was going through Emily's head in that moment and what was going to happen now—and she could only hope it was good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 397 31
Two years after defeating Voldemort, Harry falls into an alternate dimension with his godfather. Together, they embark on a new life filled with drun...
6.5K 154 10
Y/N L/N had a relatively normal life... until one day, walking down an alleyway in King's Row, she found something that would change her life.
235K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC