๐๐„๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ โ€• ๐ž. ๐œ๐ฎ...

By girasolesss

๐๐„๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ | โI like that I can be open with you. I don't have to hide what I am. It's a lonely thing... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐‹๐•
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐•
๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—
๐‹๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐—๐•
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—๐—
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐‹๐ˆ

16.1K 633 123
By girasolesss

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

     The next day, Lilith was walking around the kitchen with her hand on her stomach as she looked through the fridge for something to eat. She had finished the cake that she had made for Edward's birthday less an hour ago, but now she was craving something else. She had noticed that her appetite had slightly grown while at Isle Esme but she assumed that it had something to do with Edward's cooking just being too good that she couldn't get enough of it. Edward had left earlier in the morning to hunt, he left a note saying that he would be back before she woke up but it seemed that he was running a bit late now—mainly because she woke up a lot earlier than normal from her hunger.

     She opened up the fridge and scrunched her face looking for things to eat, grabbing onto the tray of chicken, the tub of peanut butter and some of the yogurt that had been in there to snack on while she fried the chicken up in the meantime. She placed the items on the bench and placed the pan onto the hot plates that were on the stove, pouring a bit of oil in the pan and waiting for it to heat up before placing the chicken drumsticks inside, letting the loud sizzling sound be heard throughout the house.

     While she occasionally flipped the chicken over, she scooped the peanut butter onto a spoon and began to lick it, taking turns in between the peanut butter and the yoghurt and laughing at herself because she most likely resembled a dog with how she was acting with the peanut butter.

     Within a few minutes, the chicken had all been
cooked and she transferred the chicken over to a seperate plate using the tongs before sitting down happily as she used her fingers to pry the chicken off of the bone and moaning with delight with every bite she took.

     She had almost finished everything when she felt her mouth salivating more than normal and her stomach curling. She paused for a moment staring a blank space trying to hold it down before she suddenly couldn't keep it down any longer and dropped her food, running fast towards the bathroom. She instantly dropped to the ground in front of the toilet, lifting the lid up and throwing up whatever was coming out of her body, retching and gaging loudly before gasping for air after she was done.

     She held onto the toilet for a moment with her eyes closed, trying to control her panting and breathing, figuring out whether she was going to throw up again or not before she flushed the toilet, hoping the urge to go for another round was just because of the smell and not for any other reason.

     "Lilith?" She heard Edward call out, she let out a small grunt and turned her head to see Edward standing nearby.

     "Don't come in here." She said as she closed the toilet lid and sat on top of it, "You don't need to see this."

     Edward moved in front of her, kneeling in front of her as she put her head in her hands, "In sickness and in health, remember?"

     "Yeah, well, I'm just trying to be considerate because the smell already makes me wanna go for another round, I can only imagine how putrid it is for you and your heightened sense of smell." Lilith scrunched her nose, covering her mouth so he hopefully didn't smell the scent come out of it. Edward gave her a sympathetic smile and handed her her toiletries bag, Lilith beginning to rummage through it for what she needed, "It had to of been the cake; ate too much of it too soon or something." She theorised as she continued looking, "Or maybe even the lunch that I had right after—I will admit that it was a weird combination."

     Lilith then paused as her eyes spotted something in her bag that she didn't thought about for a while. Edward watched as the colour practically drained from her face, "Are you okay? Do you need to vomit again?" He questioned her.

     Lilith didn't say anything as she just simply got up from her spot and began to pace around the bathroom with her hand on her chin. There was no way it was possible and she was probably just overreacting. She was never late and it was never irregular, so she couldn't say it was that because the chances of that would be highly unlikely—but, then again, so was what she was thinking of.

     "What's going on?" Edward asked as he watched his wife pace around the bathroom, every now and again looking at herself in the mirror as if she was studying herself for any changes.

     "How many weeks has it been since the wedding?" She questioned Edward, having completely lost track of time since they left but remembering that she got it the two weeks before the wedding.

     "We've been here for almost two months, Lil." Edward answered her, his tone filled with worry as he didn't understand what was going on and it only furthered when Lilith seemed to pale more, "Will you tell me what's going on?"

     "This isn't possible. There has to be some other reasonable explanation for it." Lilith concluded, shaking her head, "But, my period is late, and it's never late." Edward watched with wide eyes as Lilith walked over towards the full length mirror and lifted up her shirt, inspecting her stomach, looking at it with ridicule and running a hand over it, turning her head to look over at Edward, "This can't happen, can it? Like, I'm just being completely irrational, aren't I?"

     When Edward didn't answer and only kept his eyes solely trained on her stomach, Lilith took a step towards him but felt this twisting sensation in her stomach, causing her to gasp and curl over, grabbing at her stomach. Almost immediately after, Edward's phone began to ring. She looked up at Edward in shock at what just happened seeing that he was completely frozen and he wasn't moving or looked to want to move at all.

     She quickly sobered up and ran over towards him, digging into his side pocket for his phone, seeing the caller ID and answering the phone, "Alice?"

     "Lilith?" Alice responded in a confused tone, not expecting him to answer the phone call, "Are you alright?"

     Lilith could only run a hand through her hair, "I don't know, I'm not a hundred perfect sure. I think I'm just overreacting and the humidity is just finally getting to me." She answered her question. There was no way that what she was thinking was possible, she was just being delusional.

     "What's wrong? I just..." Alice began to trail off and Lilith quickly pieced together that she must of seen something.

     "Alice, what did you see?" Lilith questioned, hoping it would have some insight on what actually might be going on instead of her crazed thoughts.

     Alice let out a sigh, "Here's Carlisle." She said and Lilith could hear the phone being passed over.

"Lilith, what's going on?" She heard his calm voice ask.

     Lilith looked over at Edward worriedly as he still hadn't moved since she announced that her period was late to him, seeming that he too was having the same thoughts as she was, "I don't know. I'm a little more worried now. But, vampires can't go into shock, right?"

     "Had Edward been harmed? Have you been found?" Carlisle asked his daughter in law. They had the island secured and spelled over so the high priest wouldn't be able to bother them on their honeymoon, but the way that Lilith was speaking to him, along with Alice's worry, made him worried that what they had done wasn't enough and they had been found by him.

     "No, Edward and I are fine... sort of." Lilith answered him, wanting him to know that they were pretty much fine in terms of being safe from the high priest; just not in another department, "Carlisle, I don't know if we're just being crazy since I don't think it's possible, but... I think I might be pregnant."

     "What—" Carlisle didn't get to finish what he was saying before Lilith let out another gasped hiss and clutched her stomach, almost collapsing to the ground which seemed to knock Edward out of his state and catch her before she fell, "Lilith, what's going on?"

     Edward grabbed the phone, "Edward, I change my mind, I think it's possible. I swear I just felt something move inside of me." Lilith told Edward and his eyes seemed to glaze over as he put the phone towards his ear, using his shoulder to hold it there while he picked his wife up in his arms and carried her from the bathroom floor over towards the bed.

     "Is this even possible?" Edward asked his father as he placed Lilith down gently, his wife still clutching her stomach.

     "I don't know." Carlisle answered him, Lilith's eyes meeting him and her mind wondering what he was saying to Edward as she couldn't hear him from the volume of the phone, "I haven't really heard of anything like it, but, Lilith is a witch and she is your mate, so the possibilities are raised. The sooner Lilith gets here, the sooner we can find out what it is. I need you to get to the mainland at once."

     "Yeah, yeah, we will." Edward said and hung up the phone.

     Lilith looked over at him, "What did he say?" She asked him. Edward didn't answer and instantly went to packing their bags, using his vampire to speed to quicken the process while Lilith watched in confusion while he did so.

     Within minutes, almost all of their bags had been packed and Edward was zipping up the last suitcase when he let out a curse, "Damn it." He said and the sound of knocking was heard soon after, "Kaure's making sure you're still alive." Edward announced to her, walking away from her and leaving her alone.

     Lilith met Kaure a few times whenever she would come to the home and clean, Lilith would help her out because she felt bad due to the mess they would make, even though she could see that Kaure couldn't quite wrap her head around Lilith and why someone like her would chose to be with someone like Edward.

     While Edward was away, Lilith could only look down at her stomach sadly, she was still in denial that it was true and there was no way it was actually possible. She felt as if her mind was playing a trick so strong that her body was believing it also. But, after everything that she head dreamt of she couldn't help but feel a small sense of hope and happiness that she could possibly get what she always dreamt of; a family of her own.

     She could imagine her stomach popping out proudly and Edward smiling as he constantly had a hand placed over to round belly protectively. The sense of joy that would be filled with every expecting couple that would come with it making it seem like having a child would make everything that Lilith would go through in a pregnancy all worth it to have the small bundle of joy afterwards. But, this situation was different to a normal pregnancy, it was dangerous—and again, pretty much impossible.

     But the idea of having that blonde haired, green eyed daughter that she dreamt of made her heart swell, and her protective motherly instincts kick in if there was a chance that there was actually a baby inside of her that she and Edward had created.

     The sounds of Edward and Kaure arguing in Portuguese made Lilith snap out of her daydream and drop her hands from her stomach, looking over at the two who continued to argue while staring at her in shock.

     "What?" Lilith asked as she walked over towards them, not understanding a word that they were saying.

     "Her people have legends. She might of seen this before." Edward vaguely explained to her and Lilith had to bite back the snarky remark on the fact that she highly doubted Kaure's people had ever seen a vampire impregnated a witch before. Edward turned back towards Kaure and began to speak in Portuguese with her again in a begging tone while she seemed to snap back at him. She could understand that Edward was begging for something as she could translate him saying please, but nothing more further than that.

     Kaure then cautiously made her way over towards Lilith, her eyes asking if she could touch her stomach that Lilith had her arms still protectively around. Lilith nodded and dropped them and Kaure gently placed a hand against her stomach flatly.

     Kaure said one small word and Edward didn't look happy at all at her answer while she walked away. Lilith looked at her husband who seemed to be holding in his anger, "I'm not gonna let it hurt you." He stated, "Carlisle will get that thing out of you." He said as he grabbed onto the bags and walked out of the room.

     "Thing?" Lilith whispered back at herself as she held a hand over her stomach once more. How could Edward call the child that they both created a thing? It really seemed that Edward was going back on his previous words about wanting to give something like this to her, but now that it was actually happening, he wants to take it away.

     Her mind was racing as she thought about the several ways that this could end badly and tried to outweigh them with the positive, but, it only seemed to make it feel as if the room was closing in around her.

She quickly ran outside onto the beach, feeling slightly better as the open fresh air cooled her down and she felt like she could breathe again. If there was a chance that she could be having a baby—and not just any baby; Edward's baby—she would want to keep it. It was going to be a piece of her and him into a person that they would get to raise and teach, it was going to be someone who she had dreamt of and thought about for weeks now.

     Lilith knew it probably wasn't the best idea to get her hopes up about something like this, she had to consider the large amount of cons that would come with going ahead with a decision like this. She had to consider the fact that it was extremely dangerous, there would be a chance that the child wouldn't survive, or she wouldn't survive either, along with the chance that it's not actually a pregnancy but something else.

     Lilith curled her legs up to her chest, hugging them tightly as she stared at the waves crash against themselves in the water, picturing how happy both her and Edward once were there having the time of their lives, and now everything just seemed strained over this.

     "What are you doing out here?" She heard Edward say as he walked over towards her, "Our plane will meet us at the airstrip in an hour and a half, we need to go soon so we can fix this."

     "What if I don't want to fix this?" Lilith questioned him, turning her head towards him, "What if I want this?"

     Edward shook his head angrily, "No, Lilith this is going to kill you, do you understand? I won't let it."

     "I was going to die anyway, remember? In order to become a vampire, I have to die. Might as well be able to bring a child into the world before I do." She mumbled as she turned her head back towards the water.

     Edward appeared on his knees in front of Lilith, "Lilith, we don't know what this is and what it might do to you, just please, let's just go home and we'll get all of the information from Carlisle before we make a decision."

     "You look like you've already made the decision that you don't want this baby." Lilith observed, it was quite obvious that Edward didn't want it by his distaste and angry stares at her stomach, along with calling their child a 'thing', "And all I can think about are those green eyes, and how much I want to be able to hold that child in my arms just like we did in my dream."

     "Lilith, that was just a dream. We can have something like that another way. We don't have to have it this way." Edward told her, placing his hand gently on her knees. He wanted to have a family with her, but the thought of him losing her to this thing that was in her stomach scared him to no end, "We'll just go see Carlisle, and if he says that it'll be okay, then we'll do this. But. if he says it's too dangerous, I need to be able to protect you from it."

     "But, it's not an 'it'." She argued, moving her legs away from his touch. "It's a child. Our child." She snapped as she stood up and angrily walked away from him and towards the house to get her shoes so they could go home.

     "Possibly." Edward sighed out to himself as he watched the retreating form of his wife disappear into the house.

     She was protective of the idea that she was having a child, which was quite shocking when less than an hour ago she was in denial about the whole thing. But, the thought of having her own child with Edward made her so happy and excited and it was disappointing that Edward didn't share the same views as her on it. She understood that he was worried and scared for her life—and she is, too, to an extent—but, that was all he could see. All he could see was that their child was some monster or parasite that could kill her instead of a piece of them that could bring them joy.

     Her mind was going crazy, her thoughts all over the place again as she thought about everything that had just happened that day and what she was going to do. She was scared of what Carlisle might tell them when they returned and she wasn't sure how she was going to react. Lilith needed someone on her side in that moment, someone to tell her that it was going to be okay and be there for her if it was all going so horribly wrong. The only person she could think of in that moment was Rosalie.

     Edward would be there for her, but only if the child was safe for her to have or if she decided she didn't want to have it. She was slightly terrified of how he had been acting around her, and she didn't want to be around him when he was constantly glaring at her stomach, his mind brewing terrible thoughts directed at the child that might be growing in her stomach.

     Rosalie would stand by Lilith's side no matter what and be excited for her to be having a baby knowing that Rosalie wanted one herself. She would be able to get her through the panics and the fear of having a child when her husband would probably not be supportive of the idea. And if anything were to ever happen to herself or Edward, Lilith would want Rosalie to be the one to ever take care of something so precious as her and Edward's child.

     Lilith instantly picked up the phone and dialled Rosalie's number, the blonde haired vampire picking up the phone almost instantly, "Lilith, what's wrong?" Rosalie questioned, "Alice and Carlisle have been freaking out all day and won't tell me what's going on."

     Lilith bit her lip as a tear fell down her face at the entire situation and how stressed it was making her already, "Rosalie, I need your help."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 677 31
"How to love thee? The person that hurts me and loves me. The person that protects me and abandons me. How do I love thee? Because I always have." Bo...
8.1K 217 68
Althea daughter of Odin couldn't deal with the pressure that was put on her so she decided to ran to earth where she meets some of the mightiest hero...
1M 43.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
105K 3K 28
Steve moves to the suburbs, planning to start a family. He starts an affair with the housekeeper, instead. Or; The Other Woman/Sugar Baby fic no one...