๐๐„๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ โ€• ๐ž. ๐œ๐ฎ...

By girasolesss

๐๐„๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ | โI like that I can be open with you. I don't have to hide what I am. It's a lonely thing... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐‹๐•
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹
๐‹๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐•
๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—
๐‹๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐—๐•
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—๐—
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ

17K 689 174
By girasolesss

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

     A few months had passed since the battle with the newborns and Lilith couldn't have felt more happy. While everyone was still on guard because they hadn't heard or seen anything from the high priest, she was just glad that she could get her life somewhat back on track when it came to her relationship with Edward. They had spent almost everyday together; they wanted to get to know each other once again and rebuild their relationship instead of just jumping back in where they left off. Lilith felt as if it made them closer than ever before.

     She started off by opening her mind back up to Edward, which shocked him immensely as he thought he was going slightly crazy when he started hearing her thoughts, but, he didn't want to bring it up for a while in case she wasn't ready and would take it away. It took him a long time to finally feel comfortable enough to not treat their relationship like fragile glass. He began to not second guess every decision he made as much, and if he was doing that; he'd speak to Lilith about it and she would let him know her thoughts on it. And if she was getting slightly anxious about him leaving or her doing anything that would seem to push him away, Edward would reassure her that he wouldn't leave and that he would stand by her through everything.

     The two seemed so in tune with each other that Lilith didn't even need Edward's gift to be able to know what he was thinking, and Edward wouldn't even need to look into her head to know her next thought.

     It took a while for the Bailey parents to open up to their relationship again because they were extremely skeptical about what could happen and they didn't want to see their daughter hurt again; but, after an extremely long discussion, Edward swore that he couldn't bare the thought of being away from her again and they would have to drag him away kicking and screaming. The Cullens, however, couldn't have been more ecstatic about the reunion between Lilith and Edward. Lilith made Edward more of a person compared to the shell he was after he turned; she made him more extroverted and happy when he rarely used to interact with anyone besides Alice regularly in the past.

     And while Lilith brings Edward out of his shell, Edward calms Lilith down. They noticed she was a lot less anxious whenever he was around, he would always be able to stop an anxiety attack before it hit her because he knew the signals, and he would always be able to get her out of her own head before things got dark. The two brought the best out of each other, and the people around Lilith and Edward couldn't be more happy to see that happen. Mates were never supposed to be apart once they were chosen, and the fact that they were apart for so long was shocking, but now, they could see how much stronger their bond was.

     Alice was just counting down the days until she heard the wedding bells at this point.

     "How about the fifteenth of May?" Lilith questioned as she and Edward were in the middle of the thumb war, the two sitting across from each other in the field that had completely blossomed from its dead state—even during the Winter season, "It gives my parents an extra three months to find an alternative."

     "Do we really need to start picking a date for me to change you into a vampire?" Edward raised an eyebrow, "Why do you want me to be the one to do it?"

     "Because I love you." Lilith responded, "And I trust you more than anyone else." She added as she tried to get ahold of Edward's thumb and pouting because he was letting her win.

     "Turning hurts, Lilith. I love you too much to want to be the one to put you through that pain." Edward explained, "And I don't want to be the one to turn you when I don't want you to be like me either."

     "Would you rather me be a dark witch?" She retorted, "And besides, a moment's worth of pain for an eternal lifetime of happiness sounds worth it to me." She couldn't lie and say that an eternal life with Edward didn't sound blissful. She was in love with him and there was no one else that she would want for her, so a very long life with him sounded perfect.

     "That moment is going to feel like a lifetime. Trust me." Edward pointed out, recalling the time when he turned from when Carlisle bit him and the excruciating pain he was in that felt like it went on for days.

     "You've tried scaring me out of not being with you once before, and it didn't work. I don't think you should try it again." Lilith grunted, dropping her hand and finishing the game, "Why are you so against me becoming like you? You know what's at stake if I don't."

     "As much as I'd love to be selfish and have you by my side forever, I just don't want you to realise one day that you wished you fought a little bit harder for your magic to stay pure and regret being a vampire." Edward explained. He went years hating himself and hating what he was, and he would hate to see Lilith go through that same thing, considering how much she's willing to give up.

     "Maybe one day I'd regret becoming a vampire because I miss being a witch, but, I'd never regret being with you." Lilith told him before leaning in close towards his lips, "And I want you to be selfish." Edward leaned in, stealing a kiss that she gladly gave away before pulling her closer towards his body and flipping them around so she was lying on her back, her hair spread around her angelically, "You didn't answer my question by the way." Lilith brought up and Edward made a confused face, "You didn't tell me your opinion on the date I gave you."

     Edward rolled his eyes because he would much rather be picking a date for a different reason, but he responded to it anyway, "May fifteenth sounds perfect." He then brushed a piece of hair off of her face, "But, I just don't want you to hate what you've become and resent me because of it in the future." He whispered.

     The witch placed both of her hands on either side of Edward's face, "I won't, I promise you that. But, what's it going to take for you to agree to this without having second thoughts about believing me?" She questioned softly, brushing her thumbs against his skin.

     "Marriage." Edward answered bluntly and Lilith's eyebrows raised instantly, "I'm being serious." He added on when he heard her inner thoughts not being sure if he was joking or not.

     Lilith began to sit up, Edward moving off of her to give her space, "Edward, we've only been together officially again for a few months. Are you sure we're ready for that?"

     "The concept of time gets sort of thrown out of the window in my world." Edward stated, "But, I know that I've been yours since the moment I met you three years ago."

     She knew that it was the same for her, even when they weren't together; it was only him. It could only be him. Even when she was upset at him and hurt by him, she hadn't thought about moving on from him once. She couldn't. Her heart and her mind knew she was still Edward's, and she would be his forever. Being a vampire would only solidify that last fact. And he was right, time gets thrown out the window when you're a vampire, "But, are you sure we're ready for this?"

     "I was willing to go to war for you, I think I'm ready to have you as my wife." Edward joked and she fake scowled, slapping his chest lightly. Edward then reached over and pulled Lilith into his lap, her legs straddling his body either side, "But, that's my only condition for me to turn you if your parents don't find another way out of it."

     "And if they do, and I don't have to be a vampire?" Lilith bit her lip, "Does the offer still stand?"

     "The offer is always going to stand." Edward answered her with a whisper, leaning in to kiss her deeply, "Always."

     Lilith looked into his amber coloured eyes, blocking off her mind to him for a moment as she pondered his condition, the vampire let her do that considering he knew that what the magnitude of what he had just asked of her, and she needed think about it uninterrupted. She loved him more than anything, that much she knew. But, she was still technically young and they hadn't exactly been together for the full two years that they had known each other—the mate bond they had created had made it much harder to think of any other answer besides yes.

     Then again, with all of the doubts, she had to remind herself that she was thinking like a human. She had to disregard how the humans would think that it might be too early for them or that they were too young, considering they would have no idea about the several centuries they would be together afterwards. If she were to be a vampire, she would be with him forever anyway, and this would help convince him that she wouldn't leave him. Why wouldn't she want to marry the love of her life anyway?

     Edward had done so much for her in the time they had known each other, he dropped everything to go and save her multiple times. He cherished her and loved her for who she was. And while he may have screwed up, they had moved on from that and no relationship was perfect. Everyone had their ups and downs and that was what happened when you were growing with someone.

     But, Lilith knew she that there was no one else she would rather spend the rest of her life with other than Edward. It was always him and it will always be him.

     "Well, the next time you ask, you better have that ring ready." She responded and she watched as Edward's eyes brightened and he instantly reached into his pocket, "I didn't mean now, Edward."

     Lilith giggled, not surprised that he would be carrying the ring with him, but, she wondered how long had truly had it with him and how long he's been wanting to ask her, "Next time then." Edward said hopefully.

  Lilith smiled, "Next time." She whispered agreeably before leaning in for a short blissful kiss.

     And she couldn't wait to be completely his in every way humanly possible.

     Lilith and Edward walked hand in hand into the Bailey home, the blonde witch's large smile instantly dropping when she saw her parents sitting at their dining table looking quite frightened, along with the rest of the Cullen family standing around them—a shared look of worry among each of their faces, "What's wrong?" Lilith questioned her parents, her happy mood from before definitely gone by that point.

     "We're running out of time." Sierra said as she gripped onto her husband's hand, "We realised that we can't find any other way out of it and we're only wasting more time by looking when we're only coming up short." Lilith looked at her mother, noticing how tired and stressed she looked, and she most likely hadn't smiled for days.

     "We spoke to Carlisle and we've agreed that you becoming a vampire will be our best option to keep you safe." Oliver mentioned, his eyes also very tired and stressed.

     The parents had hoped that they could find a way out of it, and that she wouldn't have to become what she was. But, her only options were to become a vampire or a dark witch, and they would much rather prefer her to become a vampire than something they would fear. Becoming a vampire wouldn't change her personality and her morals unlike becoming a dark witch would, and she would be able to stay the same and happy with people who were like her second family rather than be miserable and constantly trying to gain more power from the high priest.

     Lilith looked over at Edward nervously, the vampire entwining his hand with hers and giving her a reassuring nod. With their newfound agreement, he wouldn't let anything happen to her.

     "Are you sure?" Lilith said to them all, including the other members of the Cullen clan.

     Oliver sighed, "Not really. But, we've all agreed that it'll keep you safe from becoming a dark witch, and that the Cullens wouldn't let you get hurt or lose control as a vampire." Oliver knew that the Cullens were protective over his daughter, especially Edward, and he knew that Edward would never do a thing to put her in harms way again. If she were to become a vampire, Edward would constantly be looking out for her and making sure she was staying away from becoming the thing that she would fear.

     "You're going to be completely fine; we'll all make sure of it." Esme spoke up with a reassuring smile on her face that made Lilith feel the slightest amount better.

     "Then you should know that Edward has agreed to be the one to do it for me." Lilith told them, causing the Cullens to look at him with a look of surprise considering how against he was about the entire change thing, but now, he had agreed to be the one to change her.

     Lilith, however, didn't see the look shared between Oliver, Carlisle and Edward when she made her announcement. Oliver and Carlisle had both looked at Edward questioningly, to which the vampire just gave them a simple nod in response—an unspoken conversation happening between the three of them while the rest tried to make preparations for such a big thing.

     "We should probably do it soon, we don't want to risk having the Volturi arrive unannounced to check if she's been turned or not." Carlisle stood up.

     "We decided that mid May would be suitable." Lilith also mentioned, "But, we can push it forward if we need to."

     Alice shook her head, "Mid May should be fine. It doesn't seem like the Volturi will be coming here anytime soon from what I can see, but, definitely be prepared in case we do have to do it earlier."

     The Cullens and the Bailey parents all then began to talk to each other about what they needed to do in the next upcoming months to prepare; along with what to expect after Lilith turned, leaving Edward and Lilith standing there just trying to absorb everything that had just happened.

     Lilith let out an exhale and looked at Edward, "This is really happening, huh?" She asked him nervously, biting her lip with worry.

     Edward gently held her face and pressed a kiss to her forehead, "Don't worry, I won't let anything bad happen to you."

     "I know you won't." Lilith replied to him with a smile. She felt like she could accomplish anything by his side, which was why she wanted him to be the one to turn her; because she felt that he would give her the strength to push her through, "I love you."

     "I love you more." Edward smiled back, bending down to press a kiss to her lips. "Forever."

     "Forever." She agreed, knowing the meaning behind those words couldn't be any more true. She would love him forever, and now she would really have the opportunity to show him that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
11K 105 15
๐Ÿค fluff โค smutt ๐Ÿ–ค angst ๐Ÿ’œcreator note
105K 3K 28
Steve moves to the suburbs, planning to start a family. He starts an affair with the housekeeper, instead. Or; The Other Woman/Sugar Baby fic no one...
335K 7.2K 36
(Y/n) Li, half Chinese and half Korean maknae, rapper of a 1 year old girl group formed under JYP entertainment. Through her 1 year of idol life she...