๐๐„๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ โ€• ๐ž. ๐œ๐ฎ...

Oleh girasolesss

๐๐„๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ | โI like that I can be open with you. I don't have to hide what I am. It's a lonely thing... Lebih Banyak

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐‹๐•
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹
๐‹๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐•
๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—
๐‹๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐—๐•
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—๐—
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐—๐—๐•

21.4K 834 172
Oleh girasolesss

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched, act two ) ★彡

     Bella and Lilith sat in the truck after Jared and Embry had taken them to Emily's home. It wasn't too far from Jake's, but, the trip was much shorter than normal since they had taken Bella's truck. Lilith had spoken to the two boys, but, her friend was still in shock and hadn't said a word the entire ride. The two boys got out of the car and began to yip, letting Emily and whoever else was in the home know of their arrival.

Bella didn't look at Lilith as she concluded, "So... my ex-boyfriend's a werewolf, my best friend's a witch, and her ex-boyfriend is a vampire."

     "Uh... yeah." Lilith stuttered, "In simpler terms, I guess that's your life now." Bella's life was something straight out of a fiction book and she was slightly in shock that it was the new normal for her. She couldn't imagine her life without all of the craziness that was in it now. But, that didn't change the fact that she still didn't know whether she should be more afraid of that than content with it. She was taking things a lot better than Jake might've thought she would have, but, Lilith believed that it had something to do with the fact that she already knew about witches and vampires.

     The human girl licked her lips before following down the window of her truck and yelling out to Jared and Embry, "I think we should go back and see if Jacob's okay."

     "He'll be fine. I hope Jake sinks some teeth in Paul. Serves him right." Jared countered. Knowing who Bella was to Jake, Paul was slightly out of line and nearly broke a law. They all knew he couldn't control it because of his temper and he wouldn't of hurt Bella with everyone in the way to stop him, but, that didn't mean that they didn't think that Jake shouldn't rough him up a little.

     "Absolutely. Jacob's a natural as well. He's good." Embry shook his head as they walked towards the home, "You see him phase on the fly? I got five that says Paul doesn't touch him." He said to Jared.

    "To be fair, when Paul gets angry he could stand a chance." Jared began to play devil's advocate to Embry, "So, I'll take that action."

     Lilith got out of the truck and began to walk with the boys—Jared roughing up her hair and the blonde smacking his hand away and sending him a glare for earlier. The three of them stopping when they saw Bella struggling on whether she should get out of the car or not, "Come on in, Bella. We won't bite." Embry said to her, trying to warm her up to him to get her inside.

     "Speak for yourself." Jared joked as he walked inside, the girl getting out of car and walking towards her friend who beamed at her for getting out and walked towards her side.

     "Oh, hey, about Emily, Sam's fiancée. Don't stare. It bugs Sam." Embry warned Bella they walked inside the home also.

     "It's okay, I got the same warning." Lilith told Bella as Bella responded with, "Why would I stare?"

     "I guess you'll see." Lilith shrugged, keeping it vague so she didn't have to say it out loud because she felt like it wasn't her place to say so.

     The two girls followed Embry as he walked excitedly towards the kitchen, the blonde girl hearing a woman's voice call out, "You guys hungry?" She asks before she scoffs at herself with a laugh, remembering who she's talking to, "Like I have to ask." The girl then turned around and looked at the boys, while Bella tried not to stare at the woman's scarred face, "Who's this?" She asked, nodding her head at Bella.

     "The infamous Bella Swan. Who else?" Jared answered her as he dug into his muffin. Emily smiled at her as she continued to put the muffins on the platter.

     "And that makes you the infamous wolf girl." Lilith remarked, winking at Emily as she took a seat next to Jared, picking up a blueberry muffin on the way over.

     Emily chuckled a little, "Guess so." She answered, "Well, I have to be. I'm engaged to one, remember?" She held up her left hand that held the small ring on it, twinkling her fingers to the girl before carrying the tray over towards the table that Embry and Jared sat at, Jared instantly reaching for them and Emily grabbed his wrist, "Save some for your brothers. And ladies first. Muffin?" She offered Bella.

     "I'm not hungry, but, thanks." Bella answered her, staying in her spot.

     "No problem." Emily smiled at her as she went to put the empty platter away, "We've been trying to get Jacob to tell you for a while now, but, he insisted that you figure it out on your own. So, what hint of his finally gave it away?" She questioned Bella, remembering the arguments between him and the pack and Lilith about telling Bella that went on for weeks because he didn't want her finding out in the first place.

     Bella reached for a muffin, feeling awkward for not taking one earlier, "Um, he didn't tell me anything."

     "Oh, we're not angry about him telling you if he did—if that's what you're worried about." Emily chuckled knowing she was most likely afraid that she was in on a secret that she wasn't meant to be and she didn't want Jacob to get in trouble for it.

     Embry swallowed the last bit of muffin that was in his mouth before saying, "If Sam didn't want you to know, you wouldn't have. Alpha's orders get obeyed whether we want them to or not. Oh, and check it out; we can hear each other's thoughts."

      Jared slapped his pack mate's arm, "Would you shut up? These are trade secrets." He snapped, "Bella's only known about us for five minutes you can't give away all our mysteriousness."

     "Says the one that gave away Lilith's secret to her parents." Embry argued back and both Bella and Emily's head snapped to Lilith.

     "They know?" They asked in unison, both of them thinking it only took her long enough to finally admit there was something wrong.

     "Yeah, they took it a lot better than I thought, I guess." The blonde responded, pursing her lips, "They took it a lot worse than when I told them I was dating a vampire if I'm honest."

     "Probably because Oliver knew he wouldn't be able to keep up if he was going to chase after Edward if he was ever a jerk to you." Bella joked and Lilith only rolled her eyes.

      "Well, we're faster than vampires. Freaked out yet?" Jared mentioned, trying to make the wolves sound tougher and scarier than the vampires to stroke his ego.

     "Look who's giving away trade secrets now." Lilith retorted as she rolled her eyes at Jared, causing Emily and Embry to chuckle while Jared scowled at her.

     Bella looked at Lilith, seeing how at peace she currently was before responding, "I'm not freaked out at all. You're not the first monsters I've met." Her mind instantly going to James and Laurent and Lilith reached for her hand and gave it a small squeeze, letting Bella know that she would never let anything hurt her.

     "Lilith was right. You are good with weird." Sam stated as he walked into the home and towards his fiancée, pressing a kiss to her lips and then multiple kisses to face causing her to giggle in delight while Lilith looked over at them fondly remembering a time when that was her and Edward. Bella squeezing her hand in return recognising the look on her face.

     Jacob and Paul then walked in, laughing and playfully shoving each other and Bella didn't hesitate to walk towards her boyfriend and engulf him in a hug, sighing in relief that he was okay.

     Paul looked over at Bella with a small smile, "Sorry." He said to her, referring to how he nearly attacked her before turning back to his brothers and digging into the tray of muffins.

     Jake nodded his head at Bella, "Come, I want to tell you something."

     Bella looked at Lilith hesitantly and Lilith brushed it off, "Go." She smiled, "I'll be okay here—I think." She said, her eyebrows furrowing while the wolves chuckled slightly. Who knew what those boys had up their sleeve today. Jake held his hand out for Bella to take and the girl skipped over to her ex-boyfriend before the two walked away and disappeared from the pack, "I wonder what else he's going to tell her now that she knows that he's a wolf." Lilith thought out loud as she took a bite of her muffin, "This muffin is also really good by the way." She added towards Emily.

     The woman only chuckled, saying, "You say that about every batch I make."

     "Jake's probably going to finally tell her that he imprinted on her when he turned as well." Jared snorted and Lilith choked on the muffin, coughing on it slightly as she exclaimed, "He what?"

     "He imprinted." Sam repeated, "It's our way of choosing our mates." He said as he pulled Emily closer to his side and she looked down into her lap, remembering the story Emily told her about Sam when he imprinted on her.

     "Oh..." Lilith mumbled, only taking another bite of the muffin in response. She was happy for Bella, of course. She would always have someone by her side and she wouldn't have to worry about anyone hurting her anymore. The pack would protect her. It also made sense as to why the two of them connected so well at the start of their relationship—and possibly even when they were children. If your soul knows at one point in your life, it most likely always knew and it always will.

     And Jake's soul knew that Bella was the one.

     "Then why wouldn't he tell her about him being a wolf if they're meant to be together?" Lilith realised. Jake's decision only sounded more and more dumb and confusing to her.

     "Who knows." Embry responded, shrugging as he but into his muffin, "It's Jake we're talking about here."

     Lilith pointed at the wolf, "You've got a point there."

     Sam then stood up and walked over to Emily, pressing another kiss to her cheek before announcing to the pack, "I have to go. I've got a meeting with the Bailey witches and Billy about the killings." He said and Lilith's shoulder slumped remembering her parents and their discussion.

     The alpha walked passed the pack and quickly slapped Jared upside the head, "What was that for?" Jared squirmed, rubbing his head.

     "You know what that was for." The rest of the pack—including Lilith—deadpanned.

     "It was an accident." Jared said in a pleading tone, "And it worked out well for you anyway. Please don't be mad at me!"

     "Doesn't change the fact that you're an idiot for spilling the secret in the first place." Paul joked, wrapping his arm around Jared's neck and pulling his head down to noogie him while he struggled to get out of the other wolf's grip.

     Emily sat down at the dining table along with the rest of the pack boys and looked at Lilith, "How did it go today anyway?" She asked her, knowing how they had plans to try and get her magic back.

     "It didn't work." Lilith simply answered her question, holding her hand up to see how her hand was practically trembling from the pain, "It did what it normally does. It works for a second and then it burns."

     "This blows." Embry grumbled, "Like out of all people, this shouldn't be happening to you. What have you done to deserve this?"

     Lilith shrugged again, "I guess it's punishment for turning dark."

     Paul scoffed, "Not this again." They had this argument several times along with the one for Jake to tell Bella about being a wolf. Lilith still firmly believed that she was turning dark because of Edward's words and it didn't matter what everyone else said, she wouldn't believe it because of what he said to her that night, "You're not turning dark for the thirty thousandth time."

     "Maybe I am." Lilith responded, "Maybe this is a step in the process; maybe I'm supposed to lose all my magic before gaining it all back and being consumed by it." There wasn't much on becoming a dark witch in her parent's grimoires and journals. Mainly because witches never wanted to write down the steps to make it easy for a witch to become dark, so it didn't help Lilith when she tried to figure out if this was what was happening to her unwillingly. There was never much information about dark witches in general besides what they have done in the past and why you should never become one to scare off any potentials.

     "If you were dark, you wouldn't step in front of Bella to save her from Paul." Embry brought up, "You probably would've let him eat her or something. Or you would've made him want to do it more." He rambled, "Or something else more evil, I don't know. I don't really know much about dark witch's intentions with things."

     "No one really does." Lilith said, "And no one most likely will since they don't talk about it. There's a lot of stigma around them and that'll never change."

     "Could you ask your parents about it?" Emily asked. Since they knew about Lilith losing her magic, maybe it'd be worth mentioning that this could be a possible reason as to why she lost it. They would know the most about it out of anyone.

     "They don't like talking about that stuff either." The blonde witch sighed lightly, "Every time I have asked about it in the past, they shut it down and change the subject. I always just thought they're just trying to shelter me from this sort of thing because it's kind of scarring to look into."

     "It could be different now. Lots of things have changed in your life since you were younger and it might be worth bringing it up again since you've matured." Emily said wisely, "You never know unless you ask."

     "I definitely think we made progress though." Embry said, trying to stay positive, "I mean, if we think about it, your magic is still there—it came out for that moment before it went away, which can be seen as a good thing because it's not completely gone yet. Something is just blocking it from being used. We just gotta figure out what's blocking it from coming out."

     Lilith could only frown as she felt the thing that was blocking it was most likely thousands and thousands of miles away from her and wouldn't ever return a call for help. Edward made his choice and he didn't want anything to do with her, and he wasn't going to stick his neck out for someone he didn't believe was worth it.

     "Why does this all have to be so complicated?" Lilith groaned to herself knowing that she was going to have a lifetime of new pain trying to unlock her powers. She sometimes just wished that she was just a witch who kept on having to move towns because she accidentally set things on fire.

     She didn't want to be the witch with no power who feared that she was becoming her worst nightmare.

     And honestly, she blamed Edward.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

ENAMOUR Oleh PhaShaBa

Fiksi Penggemar

1.3M 28.5K 70
enamour /ษชหˆnamษ™,ษ›หˆnamษ™/ verb: enamor be filled with love for. Jasper Hale x OC I'd like to thank my sister for making the book cover for me.
8.1K 217 68
Althea daughter of Odin couldn't deal with the pressure that was put on her so she decided to ran to earth where she meets some of the mightiest hero...
11K 105 15
๐Ÿค fluff โค smutt ๐Ÿ–ค angst ๐Ÿ’œcreator note
236K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...