๐๐„๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ โ€• ๐ž. ๐œ๐ฎ...

By girasolesss

๐๐„๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ | โI like that I can be open with you. I don't have to hide what I am. It's a lonely thing... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐‹๐•
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹
๐‹๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐•
๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—
๐‹๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐—๐•
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—๐—
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ

21.4K 904 325
By girasolesss

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
ミ★ ( bewitched, act two ) ★彡

Lilith thinks steam could be coming out of her ears as she continues to fume in anger despite how cold she was from the water. She hoped that tea would warm her up slightly as she was still shivering, and she can't tell if it's from being cold or being angry now, as all of her emotions are jumbling into each other. Whatever it is, it needs to stop before she says or does something she regrets. Lilith walks towards the kitchen and began to make herself a cup of tea while Dakota observed her from atop the bench top, never taking her eyes off of Lilith while the witch tried to ignore Alice as much as she could.

"I don't understand..." Alice muttered as she watched the blonde's cold exterior make its presence, something she had never seen from the girl who was usually so bubbly and kind. Lilith couldn't help but slam her hands lightly onto the table and gripping onto the edge in response, her eyes clenching shut from the sound of the clattering from the utensils on the bench top and from frustration. What didn't Alice understand?

"Then let me help you understand." Lilith turned to face the vampire, the steam coming out of her ears at that point, the cat leaping down and rubbing her side along Lilith's leg to try and calm her down.

With every step Lilith took, Alice took a step back. She wanted to give them space between each other in case something happened in a moment of weakness, and no matter how angry Lilith was at her and the rest of her family, Alice didn't believe that Lilith wouldn't hurt her. But, she couldn't be too naive that she wouldn't either. Things had obviously changed within Lilith during the time that they had left Forks and Alice couldn't just sit and pretend like this was the same Lilith that she had left months ago.

"You left me—with no good reason other than Edward hated me and he wanted nothing to do with me, mind you—and you wouldn't even give me the chance to fix it. Ever since then I have felt nothing but this hole in my chest because of it, causing me to surge out with magic up until the point that I can't even use it anymore without it physically hurting me. In your absence, I have been attacked multiple times and I haven't been able to defend myself like I normally would with no proper explanation as to why this is happening."

"Lilith, just calm down a little and we can talk this out." Alice said slowly and calmly. She needed Lilith to be calm to make sure that nothing happened accidentally.

"And another thing; I am over being treated like I'm a child from you—and I've only named the things that have happened in the last few months!" She glared, "You've got eternity to sit down and let me list everything else wrong that's happened in my life."

"Edward told us that he told you that we had to leave to follow a lead that your father gave us for Victoria." Alice defended, a distant look on her face as she took a seat on the couch, "We didn't leave you for any reason other than that."

"Yeah, please don't treat me as if I'm stupid. He tried to use that excuse too until he realised that I could see past that lie." Lilith mentioned as she sat down also, remembering how her father seemed so confused as to why the Cullens would just leave—making it known to her that Oliver hadn't said anything to them about Victoria and he had definitely lied to her about that also, "Then he resorted to telling me that he wanted nothing to do with me because you all thought I wasn't good, and then left me in the forrest by myself for dead, so pardon me if I'm not exactly so welcoming at the moment. I blame my non-goodness."

Alice shook her head, "I would never... we could never say you weren't good." That was something she didn't see coming, she wondered how Edward could say something like that to her and not instantly be on knees begging for forgiveness.

The witch could only huff, "Sure." She muttered as she took a sip of her tea, like she would believe anything any of them said anymore, "Does Edward know of your vision of my recreational activities?"

"No." Alice answered, "He only calls in once every few months. He said he wants to be alone." She recalled hearing his tone over the phone calls and how devastated he felt because of what he had done, but Alice had always assumed it was because of the fact that he had left Lilith, not because he had harshly broken up with her and then left her in the forest.

"Figures." A part of her wanted him to feel horrible for the way he ended things and for the pain he caused her, but obviously there was that part of her that still loved him and it hurt her to hear him be in pain.

Alice's nose then scrunched up in disgust, "Lilith, what is that God-awful wet dog smell?"

Lilith tried to hold back the surprised look on her face from the way Alice was acting, but she realised she could probably smell Jacob's stench from his clothing that she was wearing. She sighed, picking her battles and took the jacket off, "That would be Jacob."

"Jacob who?" Alice questioned, almost shocked, thinking that Lilith had moved on from Edward.

"Jacob Black. Bella's boyfriend." She answered her, with a confused look on her face, "He's kind of a werewolf."

"Lilith!" Alice sighed angrily, "Werewolves are not good company to keep."

"Neither are vampires according to some people, remember?" Lilith responded, lightly holding up the faded scar from James as Bella and Jacob walked into the living room and the witch was surprised that they were still there, "But, that didn't stop me from befriending you and your family, and look how that turned out."

Alice shot out of her seat on the couch and looked at Jacob, who was looking at Lilith, "We had to see you were safe." Bella admitted.

"Well, I'm not gonna hurt her." Alice stated, offended by their words.

"No, you're just a harmless Cullen who left her in the forest, heartbroken." Jacob said sarcastically, "I'm talking about the other bloodsucker who tried to also kill Lilith because of you. We might've thought she was here and it was a trap."

Alice instantly caught on and looked at Lilith, "Victoria?"

"Yeah, she's apparently been around." Apparently wasn't exactly the choice of words Lilith should of used as she was slowly starting to remember seeing the splash of red hair coming towards her under the water.

"I didn't see her." Alice's eyebrows furrowed, "I didn't see you get pulled out of the water either." She continued, catching onto what might have been happening as she turned her head towards Jacob with a harsh scowl and narrowed eyes, "I can't see past you and your pack of mutts."

"Don't get me upset." Jacob scowled back, walking towards Alice as Bella tried to pull him away from her before a situation could occur, "Or things are going to get very ugly."

"Alice, they are my friends. Don't be rude." Lilith snapped, "You should be grateful that they were there for me as they're the reason I'm still alive since your family decided to bail."

"We didn't bail on you." Alice defended, "We were doing what we thought was best for you."

"I'm sorry; but, I don't believe that either." She half shrugged, "If you knew what was best for me, you would've known that it would be for you to stay." Alice's eyes softened again as Lilith's hardened, "Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to go have a hot shower and hope that it warms me up. You're welcome to leave again—you can see that I'm alive, and you won't have to worry about me getting being dead via cliff jump... because we all know my death is all going to end up another way that's out of all of our control." She announced, turning on her heels before making her way upstairs, the black cat following after her and leaving Alice, Bella and Jacob alone together.

Alice could only look at Bella and Jacob who were glaring at her slightly, "I don't get why she's like this. We didn't think us leaving would impact her this much."

Bella shook her head with a sigh and began to clean up the living room, "I guess you forgot that you left her while Victoria was still trying to kill her and now she doesn't trust you to keep her safe. Edward's words broke her heart and she was left pretty much dying for months because of it, which makes her not want to trust him. She couldn't sleep without nightmares, she couldn't eat anything without throwing it back up. She couldn't talk because her vocal cords were so strained from screaming because of the agony she's been through. Her magic was practically tearing her apart from the inside. She was almost killed three times during the time you were gone, which makes her not feel safe by herself. We think because of him breaking her heart, it's taking affect in her magic use, and what is Lilith without her magic? She feels like she's worth nothing because of it." Alice didn't say a word and Bella raised an eyebrow, "Do you want me to continue?" She questioned, Bella could go on for days about how the Cullens leaving affected her best friend and how her actions now were making it worse because they weren't taking accountability for their actions.

"We didn't know this would happen." Alice defended.

"You see the future, Alice!" Bella exclaimed, almost gripping at her hair, "How can you tell me that you didn't know this would happen because of Edward's decisions?" She snapped, motioning to all the dead plants around them and the home, which was all Lilith's doing.

Alice looked around, seeing everything dead, she hadn't even realised it when she got there, she was in a complete daze thinking that Lilith was dead but now she could see the situation was far more severe. She had done this? How long ago? Before Alice could respond, the phone rang and Jacob walked over to it and answered the phone so Bella and Alice could continue their conversation, "Bailey residence." He greeted.

"Could I speak to Oliver or Sierra Bailey?" He heard the voice ask, Jacob not recognising it, "It's incredibly urgent."

Jacob's eyebrows furrowed, "They're not here right now. They're helping arrange a funeral." He responded and the line instantly went dead making Jacob looking at the phone confused before hanging it back up on the wall.

"Who was that?" Bella asked.

"I don't know, he didn't say." Jacob responded and Alice let out a gasp, causing the pair to look at her as her eyes glossed over, a sign she was having a vision.

The two then heard a scream come from upstairs coming from Lilith and Bella didn't hesitate to run towards her friend, seeing her on the ground in her towel, clutching at her chest, coughing up blood. "Oh, my God." She freaked and insanely went by her side trying to help her get it out while her friend sobbed.

"What is happening?" The witch heaved, the tears streaming down her face as she choked on the blood, trying to get fresh oxygen into her system.

"It's Edward." Alice responded as she got to the doorframe, her body in a state of shock as she watched the blonde cough and choke on the blood, trying to hold back from smelling the scent intensely, "He thinks she's dead and it's breaking the bond. Rosalie told him why I came here."

"What bond?" Jacob snapped as entered the room and tried to wipe away the blood from her mouth and put a bucket underneath her so it didn't stain the floor.

"The bond between mates." Alice began to panic as all the pieces began to fall into place and everything made more sense, "They established a bond, and when Edward left, I think it began to tear her apart from the inside. It's why she no longer feels whole and why it was affecting her magic. It runs so much deeper than just being heartbroken."

"Then why would he leave her!?" Bella snapped also, patting her friend's back as she began to vomit up the blood at that point. If mates were anything like imprints, she couldn't imagine being able to have the strength to leave Jacob and she was human, she doesn't know the strength of it from the supernatural counterpart side.

"Because he's a moron!" Alice said obviously. Her mind fluttered as she pictured the different ways he was going to kill himself, his thoughts moving so quickly that the conclusion changed within seconds, "He's going to kill himself."

"What?" The blonde girl heaved out, her chest rising and falling immensely as she looked up at the vampire, "How?"

"I don't know his mind keeps changing, he can't decide how yet." She answered, seeing the flashes of his different deaths. Fire; jumping; shooting... she tried to hold back the horror from each one. Lilith tried to focus as much as she could, her mind halting on one distinct memory; the two of them, cuddled up at the back of Mr. Berty's English classroom watching that movie as they discussed a very heavy topic of Edward desired death all while Alice's vision stopped on once final prediction.

"He's going to provoke the Volturi." They both simultaneously whispered, shock evident in their voices.

"He wants to die, too." Alice realised.

"Bella, help me up, please." Lilith immediately gasped, holding back the vomit in her throat as she felt sick to her stomach at the thought of Edward dying because of her, no matter how angry she was with him. The brunette instantly gripped onto her friend's arm and helped her get up off of the floor. The girl reached over the bed and grabbed her phone, quickly dialling Edward's number that she had memorised perfectly. The girl placing the phone to her ear and letting out a shaky breath, "C'mon, pick up." She whispered to herself.

All he needed was to hear her voice to let him know that she was alive and this situation would be all over with. It could stop before it got any worse. But, of course, Lilith's luck wasn't that great to begin with and the call went straight to the message bank to say that the phone number was no longer in service, "Asshole." She scoffed at the phone. If his phone was disconnected there was no way they would be able to get in contact with him to tell him that she was fine and there was no need for this. Lilith begrudgingly looked up at Alice, "How long do we have?"

"Maybe a day or so. He's still trying to figure out how to provoke them." Alice answered her.

Lilith looked up and Bella and gave her a look that Bella instantly recognised, and quickly kicked everyone out of the room so Lilith could try and get out of the blood covered towel, "What are you going to do?" Bella asked as she helped her friend get dressed.

"I'm going to Italy and I'm going to stop him before he makes an incredible mistake." Lilith responded and she didn't miss the look that Bella had given her, "Don't look at me that way, please. I'm still angry at him, but, that doesn't mean he should kill himself out of guilt."

"You're too good, Lil." Bella sighed, running a hand through her hair, "Are you sure you want to do this in the state you're in?"

"I have to do this." She whispered, "And I know you don't agree and that you don't believe he deserves it, but, I can't just sit around and let this happen. It doesn't feel right."

Bella placed a reassuring hand on her arm, "Okay." She whispered back, "I support you."

Lilith could only pull her friend into a hug as a response in the moment before speaking, "Thank you." She whispered into her friend's neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 7.2K 36
(Y/n) Li, half Chinese and half Korean maknae, rapper of a 1 year old girl group formed under JYP entertainment. Through her 1 year of idol life she...
11K 105 15
๐Ÿค fluff โค smutt ๐Ÿ–ค angst ๐Ÿ’œcreator note
8.1K 217 68
Althea daughter of Odin couldn't deal with the pressure that was put on her so she decided to ran to earth where she meets some of the mightiest hero...
5.4K 143 31
"You are a blessing from the gods. Why would I give you up?" This is the story of Tsuki Obake, the secret child of Ryomen Sukuna, the king of curses...