๐๐„๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ โ€• ๐ž. ๐œ๐ฎ...

By girasolesss

๐๐„๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ | โI like that I can be open with you. I don't have to hide what I am. It's a lonely thing... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐‹๐•
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹
๐‹๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐•
๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—
๐‹๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐—๐•
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—๐—
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐—๐•

33.3K 1.1K 190
By girasolesss

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

The annoying repetitive sound of beeping caused Lilith to stir, catching the attention of both her parents and Edward. She heard her mother whisper to her, not wanting to talk too loud and wake her up if she wasn't actually awake yet. Lilith slowly opened her eyes, thankful that the lights were off and the only luminosity that was in the room was coming from the monitors and the small lamp in the corner of the room. Her vision was slowly starting to clear, taking a few large blinks for it to completely regain its normal clearness before her eyes settled on Edward in the corner of the room.

"Hobbit?" Her mother asked again, making Lilith's brown eyes turn to her. The look of relief washed across her face as she brought a hand over her daughter's cheek to caress it gently, "You're okay."

Lilith only licked her lips to try and bring some moisture back to them, feeling them be dry from being unconscious for so long. She opened her mouth to speak, cringing when the sound that came out was scratchy and croaky, "Try not to talk too much, you've been out for a while." Edward said gently as he walked over towards the bed with a bottle of water that he had unscrewed for her to drink.

He placed a straw into it before hovering it in front of her, Lilith smiling appreciatively as she grabbed it and took a sip from the blue straw, "What happened?" She whispered.

"James is dead. We took care of it." Edward told her, reaching to grab onto her hand, feeling its warmth, "The woman, Victoria, ran off. Your dad and my family are trying to track her down as we speak."

"And Bella?" She looked up at him again, "Is she okay?"

"She's fine, you protected her." Sierra nodded. She was angry that Lilith had thrown herself in the face of danger for a human considering that they were supposed to keep their identity a secret, but, at the same time she was so proud of her for being so brave. Lilith didn't speak as she thought about her last memories, trying to recollect what had happened but only getting flashes of things; Bella being hurt, James biting her, Edward nearly killing James, him having to suck the venom out of her wrist. Sierra looked between the two, claiming she was going to go get a nurse as she walked out, giving the two privacy.

Edward caught onto her mind, "I thought I wasn't going to be able to stop." He admitted, "I didn't want to hurt you, but, I didn't want to curse you with an existence like mine."

Lilith looked at her other hand that wasn't holding onto Edward's, a small little flame flickering in her hand, "But, you did stop." She told him, showing him the flame—an example that he had stopped before killing her and he had gotten to her in time to stop her from being a vampire, "And you didn't 'curse me', I'm already cursed."

"You're not cursed." Edward disagreed, "You're a blessing." Lilith could only blush as the boy in front of her stood over her and placed a kiss on her forehead.

A throat clearing made Edward's smile drop as he pulled away from the blonde witch slowly seeing Bella standing at the door with crutches under her arms. "You're alive." Bella noted, "And you saved my life. Again."

"I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to keep doing it." Lilith groaned as she tried to sit up, making Edward chuckle a little as he helped her up, "But, are you okay? You got thrown around a lot from what I can remember."

Bella made her way further into the room and she gave a tight smile, "It's nothing compared to what you got and I'm not even sure how I'll be able to repay you for that. You saved my life."

"You don't have to repay me, Bella, you're my friend. Friends look out for each other." Lilith reminded her, "Accident prone people gotta stick together."

"You don't have to worry about me telling anyone about you guys either. I couldn't do that to either of you." Bella said, "If you want, I'll even pretend that I don't know. I've already been telling people that I fell down two flights of stairs and then went flying into a window."

The image of Edward smashing into a high window by James flashed in her mind making her flinch a little, but Edward squeezed her hand reminding her that he was okay and she needn't worry, "The fact that people believe that should be saddening."

Bella shrugged, "It really is. But, it's the best that I could come up with." She said, "Everyone else believes that you were in a car crash. But, my story is better."

"No one is ever going to trust me around cars ever again." Lilith whined and both Edward and Bella chuckled at her knowing it would be true. It just seemed that Lilith had bad luck around cars now, first with Tyler's van and now with the fake car crash.

Bella then pursed her lips, "Anyway, I should go now. I just wanted to check that you were alright and I wanted to say thank you."

"You're always welcome, Bella." Lilith spoke, causing Bella to nod her head and then walk out of the room, leaving both Edward and Lilith alone again, "Did everyone else get out okay?" She questioned the vampire.

"Everyone is fine, except for you." He scolded as he began to pull the blankets over her more when he saw the goosebumps on her arms, "Sometimes you need to worry about yourself more than others."

"But, I wouldn't be me if I did." Lilith pointed out to him.

"But, that would mean I would worry less about you getting hurt for someone else." He argued. The witch tried not to blush at his words, every time he mentioned that he cared about her or liked her made her blush, the warmth always spread across her chest knowing that he did and she loved it. She loved him. There was always that part of her that knew it, too—that she loved him—she just wasn't willing to admit it for a while considering that they had so many ups and downs to get to that point. Lilith looked up at the boy, seeing his face turn to worry as she shut her mind off to him during her thought process, "Are you okay? What's wrong?" He fussed as he looked around the bed for what may be causing her discomfort, "Do I need to get your mother or a nurse? Are you uncomfortable—"

Lilith reached up to Edward and interrupted his words with a kiss causing him to stiffen in surprise, ignoring the sharp bit of pain she got from the movement as she said, "I love you."

Edward's eyes softened as he relaxed and leaned in again for another, "I love you, too." He admitted back.

The girl blushed but the moment was soon cut short when the sound of a throat clearing was heard and Lilith's head snapped to see her father standing in the doorway with an unamused look on his face. It was clear to Lilith that he had just witnessed that whole thing, "If you don't mind, I'd like a moment with my daughter." He said to Edward, "Alone." He added. Edward simply nodded and walked out of the room to go speak with his siblings who were nearby and were all waiting to hear if Lilith was okay, leaving Lilith and her father alone once again, "I'm sorry, monkey." Oliver said after a moment of uncomfortable silence making the blonde girl look up at him, "We had no idea that the moving was taking a toll on you and that we didn't realise you felt that way after the accident."

"It wasn't just the accident with Tyler's van." She admitted, "It was the other five states we've moved from. We've had slip ups before, but, it's always after one of mine that you decide that enough is enough and it's time to move—and that it's my fault we have to leave; because I can't handle my magic."

Oliver sighed at himself and walked over towards the seat beside Lilith's bed and sat down, leaning on the edge of it, "It's not that you can't handle your magic—you're doing an amazing job with handling the power you have at such an early age—it's just we can't risk you getting exposed. If we are, we'll deal with it and we could twist it into a rumour, but, when it comes to you, we don't even want to have that happen so we would rather just remove you from the situation and protect you, and start fresh somewhere."

Lilith's eyebrows furrowed, "That doesn't even make sense." She commented on his explanation bluntly.

Oliver chuckled lightly, "I know. But, when you have children of your own one day, you'll understand."

Children. Lilith hadn't even thought about children at all. Her life wasn't anywhere near the point where she would think about those sort of things, she had so much ahead of her before she wanted to settle down—one of the main things was getting a grip on her magic before she would have to try and help her child manage theirs, "Are you going to make us move again because Bella knows about us?" She questioned suddenly. It was like clockwork; she messes up, they pack up and leave, start fresh in a new town and stay there all up until the point that Lilith screws up again.

This was her screw up moment.

"No, Lilith." Oliver answered, "We're staying. For what we believe to be a long time." He smiled when he saw the small glimmer return to Lilith's eyes, the girl happy and relieved to not have to leave once more. Bella had already spoken with the Bailey parents and then Cullens about pledging her silence on what she had seen in Phoenix and how she couldn't damn her best friend or her boyfriend and his family for exposure. She had offered for them to use magic to make her somehow forget if that made them more comfortable which made Oliver laugh, but, he refused the offer when he could tell she wouldn't do it anyway considering her future.

"Really?" She asked again, trying not to get her hopes up in case her father was playing a prank on her.

"Yeah, really. I promise." He nodded, "I want us to be better, we'll be better with communication and trust and I want us to be a family again. We're not strangers, we're family."

"Okay." She whispered. Her father then stood up from his seat and when to walk out the door, "Hey, papa?" Lilith called out, making him stop and turn around to look at her for what she had to say, "I forgive you."

"I love you, hobbit." He said before leaving again.

Days later, Edward waited anxiously in the kitchen of the Bailey home for Lilith to make her appearance as they were going to go to the dance together as a couple. Edward heard her footsteps and immediately went towards the staircase, his eyes melted when he saw her all dressed up, "Alice leant me the dress." Lilith smiled happily as she swayed her hips around so the baby pink skirt of the dress flowed. She then held up her wrist that held the skin coloured bandage she had wrapped on it where James had bitten her, "And it almost matches my bandage."

Edward chuckled at her positivity, "It's perfect." He held out his arm for her to take and they began to make their way to the front door when they heard Sierra make an inhuman screeching sound that made them stop.

"You're not going anywhere without getting pictures." She said sternly, holding up a small silver camera in her hand, "It's my baby's first prom, I'm not missing out on pictures." Lilith made an embarrassed noise and tried to hide her face with the hot flush that she got because of her mother, Edward only chuckling again at her as he posed for the camera and Lilith trying to muster up a natural smile.

After the clicking sounds were made, Sierra let them go and Lilith didn't hesitate to practically run out the door, Edward telling her to slow down as she still was recovering from a concussion. They got into his Volvo and began to make their way towards their prom destination that was at a cute little cottage that was lit up with fairy lights all around it and had music thumping from the inside while students were all around it taking pictures and talking; making it seem like they were having the time of their lives.

Edward helped Lilith out of the car and Lilith's eyes sparkled in excitement as she couldn't believe she missed out on all of the proms and dances from her other schools when she could have experienced something like this previously. But, she didn't regret it because it made this one all the more special as she was going to her first prom with her first boyfriend—whom she loved.

Edward told her to wait there as he was going to go get everything ready to go in and she nodded and took a seat on the bench beside her, "Lilith!" Bella called out as she hobbled her way over towards the blonde witch with Jacob by her side.

"Bella!" Lilith greeted happily, "You guys clean up nice... and I thought you weren't coming." She said to Bella, recalling how she was adamant about going to Jacksonville.

"I convinced her to come." Jacob shrugged, "I thought we could celebrate a little since she's no longer on the crutches and she can let her hair down a bit."

"That's definitely something to celebrate." Lilith agreed, "Hope you've still got them on standby, however."

Bella's eyebrows creased, "Are you.. are you making fun of my lack of dancing skills?" She said defining offence.

Lilith shook her head, "I would never."

"Anyway, hope you're doing okay as well; Bella told me about the car crash." Jacob said, pointing at her bandage.

Lilith could only shrug, "Yeah, I'm pretty lucky I'm okay." She didn't know how to respond to people when they brought up the fake car crash considering she wasn't in one in the first place. She tried to be as vague as possible when it came to it so they wouldn't question it further and she would become flustered and get caught up in a bunch of lies—she was horrible at lying.

Jacob was about to speak again, but, Bella nudged him to not as she noticed Edward making his way back over towards his girlfriend. The vampire helping her back up off of the bench and giving her a kiss on the forehead, Lilith not missing the small glare Jacob gave Edward, "We'll see you inside, Lilith." Bella said as she began to pull her own boyfriend along and towards where the rest of their friends were.

Edward made her go towards the entrance where the photo shoot was and Lilith let out a small squeal of excitement, "Eric really went all out with the planning." She said as she walked towards the front.

The photographer let out a small order for them to smile, which wasn't really necessary since they were both already smiling and he took the photo and telling them to keep moving forward so the next couple behind them could get their photo. Lilith's jaw dropped as she walked inside seeing all of the lights and disco balls, and even a poker table in the corner of the room along with everyone dancing, "Wow." She gasped out.

Her eyes looking up onto the stage seeing Jessica and Mike posing for photos, the boy sending her a thumbs up while Jessica waved, the blonde girl only excitedly waving back as they continued their way through to greet everyone.

Tyler was dancing with Emma and when he saw her he stopped and ran over to her, "Oh, my God, Lil. You're alive!" He said as he hugged her, "Glad to see you've escaped death by vehicle once again."

"I'm only surprised it wasn't you on the other end trying to hit me again." She joked, rolling her eyes. She then looked at Emma, "You look lovely, Emma." She complimented, seeing her black slinky halter neck dress.

Emma only waved her hand, "Oh, stop it." She said, "But, we really are glad to see that you're okay."

Tyler lightly tapped Edward's arm, "Yeah, man, keep an eye on her tonight, you know how accident prone she is." He joked, winking at her.

"Believe me, I will." Edward let out a small snort at the banter.

Lilith narrowed her eyes as she said, "Emma, if he gets too annoying, I'm sure one of the staff members will gladly give you a spray bottle to use on him like the little pest he can be."

Emma could only laugh along with her and Edward while Tyler's jaw dropped, "I am not a pest."

"We'll see." Emma joked as she went back to dancing and Edward continued to walk to where Eric and Angela were on the DJ station, who waved at them when they saw the couple.

Edward leaned down to her ear, "Do you want to go somewhere a little quieter?" He asked and she nodded. The vampire beginning to lead her outside, but not before giving Eric a signal and he walked towards a beautiful lit up gazebo where some other couples were slow dancing as they could hear Eric's voice calling out saying that they were going to slow it down, "Shall we?" Edward asks, holding out his hand. She grabbed onto it and Edward lifted her up so she was stepping on his toes again and beginning to slow dance with her, swaying side to side while Lilith smiled at the déjà vu.

"It feels like old times." She whispered dreamily, thinking about that moment with him in his room while Flightless Bird, American Mouth played.

"Perfect." Edward whispered back, remembering how in that moment, he had decided he was absolutely in love with her, "Just perfect."

"I love you." She admitted again, she couldn't stop saying it. She didn't ever want to stop. She loved him more than anything.

"I love you, too." He said back. "Forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 217 68
Althea daughter of Odin couldn't deal with the pressure that was put on her so she decided to ran to earth where she meets some of the mightiest hero...
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
235K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
335K 7.2K 36
(Y/n) Li, half Chinese and half Korean maknae, rapper of a 1 year old girl group formed under JYP entertainment. Through her 1 year of idol life she...