๐๐„๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ โ€• ๐ž. ๐œ๐ฎ...

Od girasolesss

๐๐„๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ | โI like that I can be open with you. I don't have to hide what I am. It's a lonely thing... Viac

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐‹๐•
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹
๐‹๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐•
๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—
๐‹๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐—๐•
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—๐—
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐—๐ˆ

40K 1.3K 206
Od girasolesss

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

     Lilith felt like she was on cloud nine ever since her night with the Cullen and her kiss with Edward. Once she got home she had placed the food that they had given her in the fridge for her parents to have when they got home from work, she slipped off to bed and slept like a baby soon after. She woke up when her parents got home, but tried to fall back asleep as she didn't realise how exhausted she was after her date. Everything had just been so crazy and fast paced because in the moment it was great, but, she didn't realise until she got home how sleepy it made her feel. It was such a rush to feel that way, and she didn't even think it was possible to feel that strongly so soon, but, she did and she loved it.

Her parents came into her room to check on her, but once they saw she was allegedly fast asleep they closed the door and went back into the kitchen to talk quietly. After the last few secret conversations, Lilith knew that she needed to figure out what they were keeping from her and quietly got out of bed and snuck downstairs to listen in.

     "Charlie found a bare footprint track tonight." Oliver said in a hushed whisper, "They know the killer isn't an animal anymore."

     "I hope it wasn't the Cullens." Sierra said back as she opened up the fridge and looked confused at the containers of food that was placed in there that she didn't make, "They say they're vegetarians, but, for all we know that could be a lie."

     Did she say... vegetarians? Did her parents know about the Cullens being vampires? Oliver shook his head at his wife, "It's not possible. You've seen their eyes, if they were feeding and attacking humans their eye colour would be red, not gold." He debunked, "And Carlisle wouldn't be so restrained around humans when working in a hospital." Lilith's eyes widened. They knew. They knew about it all and they kept it from her. They never kept secrets from her, they were always open about everything because they knew secrets could end up getting them hurt.

     "You knew..." She whispered loud enough for them to snap their heads in her direction with wide eyes as they saw their daughter standing there with a look of betrayal on her face, "You knew that they were vampires and you kept it from me."

     "Lilith, we did it to protect you..." Sierra began as she got up from her spot to walk towards her daughter.

     "Protect me?" She snapped, "What would of protected me was actually informing me that I would be going to school with a bunch of vampires instead of having me figure it out on my own. What if they weren't vegetarians and they fed on me instead of helped me?"

     "I understand you're angry—" Her father tried to speak to de-escalate the situation. He knew that they were in the wrong for keeping it from her; but, they didn't know how else to tell her. She already knew about the existence of the supernatural and the basics, but, she wasn't that experienced with it all, so they didn't know how she would react when she would finally come face to face with them.

     "Angry? I feel betrayed." She responded, "You had me feeling anxious for a week that we would have to move again because Edward saw me use my magic and not once did you say a thing that he wouldn't tell because he was a vampire that had some sort of treaty with us. You made me feel like the incident with the van was all my fault and that we would have to move because of me again." Tears were swelling up in her eyes as she thought about the multiple panic attacks she had in her room by herself as she awaited her parents to barge in and tell her to pack her bags and then blame her for making them have to move again like the last few times. She could even still feel the tightening of her chest building up in that moment making it hard for her to breathe.

     "We didn't mean to make you feel that way, monkey." Oliver's face displayed an expression of hurt as he didn't know his daughter felt that way about the situation. He didn't know she had anxiety when it came to moving again and he should've known to let her know that they most likely wouldn't leave Forks for a very long time, "We just didn't know how else to tell you when we weren't sure if you were ready for it all."

     Lilith let out a deep breath, she could understand why her parents did what they did. Parents make mistakes all the time and not all parents are as honest with their children as they are with Lilith, she just wasn't used to them keeping things from her. It made her wonder if they were keeping other things from her to 'protect her', "I understand why you did what you did, but, I need to be alone right now." She said to them, "I'm going to call Bella and ask if I can stay the night at hers tonight."

     Before they could argue any more, Lilith walked up and back towards her room and sent Bella a text message asking if she could stay the night at hers, the brunette quickly responding and saying that she would come get her in about ten minutes which would give her plenty of time to pack a bag and await the arrival of her friend.

     Ten minutes later, like expected, Lilith heard the sound of Bella's truck out the front of the house before she received a message from her saying that she had arrived and Lilith didn't waste any time in running out of the house and straight into the passenger seat of the orange and rusted truck.

     It had only been a few minutes into the drive before Bella spoke, "Do you wanna talk about it?" She asked after noticing the miserable look on her face along with the red eyes and her tear stained cheeks. The urgency of her message made her worry which was why Bella was so quick to come to the Bailey home also.

     "Not really." Lilith responded as she brought her knees up to her chin and cuddled her legs with a pout, "At least not yet. I'd rather explain after I've cried my eyes out more watching Titanic or something."

     Bella looked at her sympathetically, "I think we can arrange something like that." Bella normally wouldn't be into that sort of thing, but her friend needed it badly and she would put up with watching a sappy romantic movie for her friend to cheer her up.

     When they got to Bella's home, the two girls ran straight to her room and Bella pulled out her computer and searched up whatever free movie they could find before she ran back downstairs and found different types of snacks to bring up with her.

     They decided they weren't going to watch a sad movie as it was only going to remind Lilith of her bad mood and she wanted to be distracted so they placed on a really bad horror movie to laugh at instead.

     It had been an hour into the horrible movie before Bella looked at Lilith and paused it, "Do you want to talk about it now?"

     "My parents and I got into an argument." Lilith answered as she picked at the skin around her fingernails, "I couldn't stay there, it just made me feel worse."

     "Doesn't it make it worse if you leave the house during an argument?" Bella questioned.

     "They hid something from me. I couldn't stay there when they lied to my face for months." She shook her head, "I know I'm probably overreacting, but... I just couldn't be there. I felt like the walls were caving in on me."

     "I thought it's normal for parents to keep things from their child. They think they're doing it to protect them." Charlie and Bella aren't exactly the closest father-daughter duo in the world, but, she was okay with it because she didn't know any better. Her father works in the police force, so, she also understood he never told her anything to protect her.

     "Not in my family." Lilith disagreed, shaking her head again. In her family, lies and secrets could get them killed or exposed if they weren't careful. The only lie they stood by was to keep their magic a secret from the outside world, "It just makes me wonder what else they're keeping from me. I can't trust them anymore."

     "Well, you're welcome to stay here any time. Charlie loves you anyway." Bella smiled as she thought about how much he raved about Lilith after the night she had dropped off dinner for them. Bella knew Charlie liked her a lot beforehand because they were friends, but, he appreciated her a lot more just because of her actions and he could see how much of a true friend she was. They heard the front door open and Bella muttered, "Speak of the devil." As the heavy footsteps trekked up the stairs and knocked on the door. Bella told him he could enter and her father peaked his head into the room.

     "Oh, hey, Lilith." He greeted, a small smile playing on his moustached face, "Have you guys eaten yet?" He asked.

     "If you count chips and ice cream as dinner, then no, not really." Lilith joked as she picked up the empty chip packet next to them.

     Charlie made an unimpressed face as he said, "Get ready, we'll go to the diner down the road and we'll get something good. I'll have to meet you guys there though, I gotta quickly stop at the station to drop something off beforehand." He then closed the door and walked away.

     The girls quickly placed their shoes on and placed their coats on their backs before excitedly racing down to the truck and getting in. Lilith hasn't exactly been to the diner yet as her at least one of her parents were home to make dinner, or she would make it herself. But, her mouth watered at the thought of having a burger and fries—that would definitely get her mood up.

     When they parked in front of the diner, they could see that Mike and Tyler and a long of some of the other football boys were already there and playing out the front beside their cars, but stopped when they saw the girls coming. Tyler and Mike ran over to them and greeted them with a small hug as they began to talk casually, "So you and Cullen, huh?" Tyler said suggestively as he wiggled his eyebrows, "I thought you didn't have a crush on him."

     "Well, clearly I'm a better liar than you think." She stick her tongue out at him. Lilith was aware that Tyler knew of her crush even when she said she didn't have one, but, she trusted him not to say anything unless he was joking.

     "I don't like it." Mike pitched in, "He just looks at her like she's something to eat." He scrunched his nose up in disgust.

     Lilith looked at the blonde boy and said, "Have you not seen your friend stare at Emma on a regular basis?" She pointed at Tyler, "He's a lot worse."

     Tyler scowled and lightly pushed her, "I've gotten better."

     "Yeah, better at being subtle." She said sarcastically, "If you kept going I'm sure she would've ended up putting a restraining order against you."

     "She thought it was cute." Tyler whined.

     "I'm not sure why." Bella joked, joining in, "I would've been halfway across the country by now if I was her."

     "Oh, don't you start." Tyler scoffed at the brunette, "I already get it enough from Lilith, I don't need it from you, too."

     Lilith looked over and saw that Charlie was already sitting and waiting in one of the booths inside and nudged Bella to grab her attention. They said goodbye to the boys and walked inside, "Sorry, we're late. The boys didn't want to leave us alone." Bella apologised as Charlie put down his newspaper when he saw the girls come in.

     "I ordered for you guys already, hope that's okay." Charlie said and the girls nodded.

     "Hopefully you ordered a salad today, you need to cut down on the steak." Bella joked.

     "I'm as healthy as a horse." Charlie narrowed his eyes at her as the waitress placed the plates down in front of them. The waitress then asked Charlie that some of the diners wanted to know if they had found anything on Waylon's murderer. Charlie then went to explain that he found a bare human footprint, but whoever it was had headed East, so the sheriff in the other county was going to take it from there, "Sorry about that." Charlie apologised to them. He didn't want his work getting in the way of having a good meal and ruining the mood talking about that stuff.

     "No, don't apologise." Lilith shook her head, swallowing her food, "It's your job and the town wants to know that they're safe and that the person who hurt someone is going to be held accountable. You make them feel safe and protected—you should never apologise for that."

     He then looked up at the window seeing some of the kids that Bella and Lilith went to school with dancing and singing at the window, "Looks like your friends are flagging you down." The girls looked back seeing Mike shaking his butt by the window, causing Lilith to snicker while Bella's eyes widened in embarrassment, "It's okay if you wanna go join them. I'm just gonna turn in early tonight anyway."

     "Us too." Lilith said. The two of them were exhausted.

     "Girls, it's Friday night." Charlie said bewildered, "Go out. Looks like the Newton boy's got a big smile for Bella."

     "Yeah, he's a good buddy." Bella said as she put food in her mouth. She couldn't think of anything worse than dating Mike Newton.

     Charlie let out a sigh thinking that his daughter was never going to get a boyfriend and he was sort of relieved that it wasn't Mike Newton, "What about these other yahoos in town? Anyone interested in you?"

     Lilith looked in between the two in amusement as she could definitely see the dynamic between her parents and Bella and Charlie, "Dad, are we really going to talk about boys?" Bella whined to her dad. She's not quite ready to tell him about Jacob yet.

     Charlie chuckled in embarrassment also when he realised that Lilith was there and he was most likely making it awkward for her, "I guess not." He told her, "Thanks for dinner the other night, Lilith. I really appreciated it."

     Lilith could only smile, "Of course, it was nothing, really." She brushed it off as she took another bite of her burger, "Anything for a friend."

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

335K 7.2K 36
(Y/n) Li, half Chinese and half Korean maknae, rapper of a 1 year old girl group formed under JYP entertainment. Through her 1 year of idol life she...
8.5K 397 31
Two years after defeating Voldemort, Harry falls into an alternate dimension with his godfather. Together, they embark on a new life filled with drun...
1.3M 28.5K 70
enamour /ษชหˆnamษ™,ษ›หˆnamษ™/ verb: enamor be filled with love for. Jasper Hale x OC I'd like to thank my sister for making the book cover for me.
5.6K 149 31
"You are a blessing from the gods. Why would I give you up?" This is the story of Tsuki Obake, the secret child of Ryomen Sukuna, the king of curses...