๐๐„๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ โ€• ๐ž. ๐œ๐ฎ...

By girasolesss

๐๐„๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ | โI like that I can be open with you. I don't have to hide what I am. It's a lonely thing... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐‹๐•
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹
๐‹๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐•
๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—
๐‹๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐—๐•
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—๐—
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐•๐ˆ

49.3K 1.7K 304
By girasolesss

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓
ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

The sounds of waves crashing could be heard from the distance of Tyler and Mike's cars as everyone sat around snuggling up to each other, struggling to keep warm. When you think of the word beach, you think of warm weather, hot sand and warm water crashing against each other while drinking a cold drink to regulate your body temperature. Lilith clearly forgot that the wettest state in the country doesn't have that. Instead, they have colder weather than Forks—if that was even possible—and below freezing water temperatures. Lilith didn't even have the guts to change into a swimsuit and surf in the water just from the outside temperature being as cold as it was. She isn't used to it yet, but, she'll need to be.

"Hey, it's freezing." Lilith grumbled as she pulled her beanie down further to cover her ears, regretting her decision to come and missing the warmth of Texas—which was more shocking in itself since she hates the heat, "Why did I agree to this again?" She complained as she rubbed her hands together and blew into them to warm them up.

"I'm paddling out, coats." Tyler announced as she jogged passed them wearing his wetsuit halfway done up and a vest.

"How is he not feeling hypothermic?" Lilith thought out loud, baffled, as she stared at his retreating form watching as he jogged all the way down to the shoreline. She didn't see a single goosebump, "There's definitely something wrong with that boy."

"I'm not even sure this is worth it anymore." Eric complained as he tried to do up his wetsuit.

"We drove all the way out here." Jessica grumbled herself as she fixes her own wetsuit, "I'm at least paddling out."

"Yeah." Mike agreed as he finished zipping up his wetsuit, "She's right."

"You guys are babies." Jess said as she took off her jacket and beanie, "Let's just get it over with it."

"So, I keep thinking that Eric's gonna ask me to the prom, and then he just doesn't." Angela scoffed, shaking her head as she thought about the situation. She was sick of getting her hopes up and Eric never pulling through.

"You should ask him." Bella suggested as she turned to look at Angela, "Take control. You're a strong, independent woman."

"I am?" Angela pouted as she rested her head against the car.

"Yes." Bella answered as Jess came skipping over, asking Angela to help do up her wetsuit.

Bella looked up and smiled as she saw someone she recognised and got up to go hug him. "Bella!" He exclaimed as he lifted her up and twirled her around.

"Guys, this is Jacob." Bella introduced him and they all exchanged pleasantries, including Lilith who was buzzing to finally meet her friend's crush.

"Are you surfing?" Jacob asked the girl, seeing how one of them was getting into their wetsuit and the rest of her friends were already surfing.

Bella laughed, she was definitely not the surfing type, "Definitely not." She said as she offered him a red liquorice stick that she had in her hand which he accepted.

"You guys should keep Lilith company. Her date bailed." Jess pointed at the blonde who looked at her in shock.

"What date?" Eric gasped, he didn't recall her asking anyone to go on a date and he thought his friend was too innocent to date, "We didn't approve of any date."

"She told us that she invited Edward, remember?" Jess giggled, finding it funny how weirdly protective they were over her, "You didn't say anything then so you're not allowed to complain now."

"I was trying to be polite. He only ever hangs out with his siblings." Lilith defended, "And he didn't bail. He said no, remember?"

"I think it's nice that she invited him. Nobody ever does." Angela spoke. From all the times that she had seen Edward interact with people was minimum as people would always try to stay away from him and his family.

"Yeah, because Cullen's a freak." Mike commented from the side.

"You got that right." One of Jacob's friends agreed, laughing at Mike's words.

"Speak for yourself, Mike, you've been trying to do up that wetsuit for fifteen minutes now and you've got it on backwards." Lilith rolled her eyes and she watched as Mike whined when he realised she was right and he went to take it off and try to put it back on the right way. She assumed it was because of that tiny, little, minuscule crush that she had on him that she was so quick to defend him, but, she was glad that they didn't bring it up in front of Jacob's friends who so clearly had something against Edward.

"Do you guys know him?" Bella asked Jacob's friends.

"The Cullens don't come here." He answered her and the area went quiet as they tried to process that and they weren't exactly sure how to respond making the silence slightly awkward. Lilith did in fact recall Edward saying that he wasn't allowed at La Push.

Jacob's friends then left, and Jacob and Bella went to go for a walk but invited along Lilith to come along with them seeing how she felt uncomfortable intruding while Angela and Eric were flirting along—Angela hoping to coax Eric into asking her to prom—and with Jessica and Mike who were damn near close to sucking each other's faces off. Out of all of her options, she would choose to third wheel Bella and Jacob since Tyler was still surfing and she would just have to wait until the boy snapped out of it, and realised that he was turning blue from the temperature since her going into the water in the first place was out of the question.

They spoke about different things, trying to get to know each other since they would come to see each other more often because of Bella, and Lilith thought that Jacob was indeed a really cool guy. He seemed really nice and chill which was perfect for Bella and she could see that she definitely fit more with him than she would of with Mike.

"Hey, what did your friends mean about 'the Cullens don't come here'?" Bella questioned the boy as she tried to dig her hands deeper into her pockets to try and warm them up, her gloves not doing much to protect her from the cold.

"You caught that, huh?" Jacob cringed.

"It was really hard to miss unfortunately." Lilith nodded her head.

"I'm not really supposed to say anything about it." Jake started.

"Hey, we can keep a secret." Bella said hopefully and it made Jacob let out a small laugh. Lilith looked over at her friend who's eyes softened at the sound.

"Really, it's just like an old scary story." Jacob brushed it off, "But, did you know Quileutes are supposedly descended from wolves?"

Both Bella and Lilith's eyes widened at the word. Lilith recalled reading about werewolves and shapeshifters in her parent's journals and grimoires. She had never encountered one yet and she wasn't sure how she would react if she cams face to face with one, "Like, real wolves?" Bella questioned.

"Yeah, that's the legend of our tribe." Jacob nodded proudly.

"That's actually really cool." The blonde girl complimented, she wondered if any of them were aware that it most likely wasn't just a 'legend'. "But, what's the story about the Cullens?" Lilith asked, she wasn't sure how they fit into the story yet and she was determined and intrigued to find out.

"Well, they're supposedly descended from this, like, enemy clan. My great grandfather, the chief, found them hunting on our land. But, they claimed to be something different, so we made a treaty with them." Jacob explained, "If they promised to stay off Quileute lands, then we wouldn't expose what they really were to the palefaces."

"I thought they just moved here." Bella brought up, remembering the conversation on their first day when Jessica explained who the Cullens were.

"Or just moved back." Jacob indicated.

Lilith opened her mouth to ask another question but was interrupted by a loud piercing scream coming from Jessica as Mike chased after her with a dead sea snake, completely aware of her phobia of snakes. Bella tried to press for more information but Jacob reminded her that it was just a story. Lilith then told them that she would go give the two some time since she could see Tyler coming back to shore and she thanked them for letting her come with them before walking back to the vans to get some alone time so Bella could finally get some signals.

That night, Lilith scoured through the piles of books in her home looking for anything she could find on Quileute legends that Jacob was talking about. Maybe then she could figure out what Edward was keeping from her about his identity and maybe then they could figure out what to do next in regards to their friendship.

Her parents only watched worriedly as she flipped through the pages vigorously after reading through them, shaking her head when it didn't make sense or it wasn't possible for it to be that.

Witches and Warlocks. No, she would be able to sense it.

Fairies. Doubt it.

Zombies. Gross, probably not. He's too well kept to be one of those.

Unicorns. Fat chance.

Werewolves. Couldn't be, otherwise he would be allowed on Quileute land—even if he was in an 'enemy clan' like Jake stated. Werewolves don't refer to their packs as clans either.

Vampires.

The girl went to flip the page again, thinking it was silly when she did a double take when her eyes spotted a sentence that made all too much sense for it not to make sense and she began to read into the information more and more. She quickly moved towards her laptop and searched up the word, continuing to learn more about what she assumed would be Edward's kind. Their features matching his incredibly along with their mannerisms.

"That can't be possible." Lilith whispered to herself. How did she not see it from the start?

Lilith Bailey sat outside enjoying the sun at lunch break the next day, her eyes searched everywhere she could for any sign of the Cullens—or more specifically, Edward, "He's not here." Jessica said to her, knowing that she was looking for him, "Whenever the weather's nice, the Cullens disappear."

Vampires can't go in sunlight, Lilith recalled reading, "What, do they just ditch?" She questioned her friend, trying to get as much information as possible. She didn't want to make assumptions about him, maybe it was all incredibly coincidental, but it didn't hurt trying to get all the facts.

"No, Dr. and Mrs. Cullen yank them out for, like, hiking and camping and stuff." Jessica answered as she put her head back, trying to get as much of a tan as she could within the hour break, "I tried that out on my parents—not even close." She groaned.

Did Edward's parents know about his abilities? Or were they all the same? Lilith thought. Angela ran over to them after and sat down, disrupting Lilith's train of thought, "Guys, I'm going to the prom with Eric." She announced excitedly, making the girls squeal, "I asked him like Bella told me to. I totally took control and it worked."

Lilith grinned and clapped excitedly for her friend as Bella hugged her, "I told you that would happen." She said to the girl.

"Are you sure you have to go out of town?" Angela frowned at Bella, feeling down that their friend wouldn't be going to the prom with the rest of them.

"Oh, yeah, it's a little family thing." Bella looked down. She then looked at Lilith, "Do you have a date yet?" She asked, trying to get the attention off of her.

Lilith bit her lip, "I've got no one to ask. Jess is going with Mike, Angela is now going with Eric. Tyler asked Emma from our math class, and third wheeling the entire night is definitely not an option anymore. I don't want to cramp any of the girls' style."

"You could ask Edward." Jessica proposed and Lilith's eyes widened, a blush heating her cheeks instantly at the thought.

"I couldn't, it's way too soon. I mean—I don't even think he would say—well, I haven't even asked so I wouldn't know. But, why would he? It... I—no." She stuttered, the girls giving identical looks of shock at their friend's minor freak out. The blonde then sighed and slumped over in embarrassment and placing a hand over her face before muttering, "I'd rather just stay home with Dakota watching movies."

"Dakota is fun to be around. Maybe she could be your date." Bella agreed trying to change the subject from her friend's stuttering explosion as she remembered meeting the cat briefly when she had come to pick and drop off Lilith. She would see the little black cat waiting for the blonde on the driveway every afternoon and the cat would follow Lilith to the car whenever she would leave for school. One morning Dakota wouldn't let her go and Bella got to play with her for a little bit while Lilith tried to wake her parents up to distract the cat so she could leave before she ended up taking her to school.

"Everyone needs to stop giving her more responsibility than she should have. She's not an emotional support cat and she's not good dancer—she scratches." Lilith joked, "If I took my cat to the dance, everyone would make fun of me. Plus, I think Mike's allergic."

"Yeah, he is. I don't think he'll be up to spending the night with puffed eyes and an itchy throat." Jessica agreed, moving her hair to the side to get some sun on her back, "But, seriously, we should go shopping in Port Angeles before all the good dresses get cleaned out." Jess said to Angela, changing the conversation again.

The thought of dress shopping made Lilith's eyes light up, "Oh, dress shopping. Can I come?" She used to always go shopping with her mom and the idea of going with friends this time excited her to no end. Bella also raised her hand, volunteering to come with.

"Yeah, of course. I need your opinion." Angela said obviously, having seen many of Lilith's outfits for school, she was surprised that she was considered an outcast at her previous school as she believed she always had the coolest outfits.

After school had finished, the group of friends all piled into their cars and made their way towards Port Angeles towards the dress boutique that Jess had been raving about for days now. The car ride was about forty minutes from the school and Lilith had texted her parents that she would be home late as they planned to get dinner after as well.

The girls walked into the dress shop and immediately started looking around for dresses that caught their eye.

"I like this one." Jessica holds up a hot pink dress and the girls comment how they think it's cool. Jess then puts the coat hanger over her shoulder as she tried to imagine what it would look like on her, "But, like, I don't know about the one-shoulder thing."

Angela came out in a lavender coloured dress with an intricate halter neckline, "How do we feel about this?" She asked her friends. "Because I like it, but, I also like this." She said holding up a turquoise coloured dress.

"I like the beading." Lilith complimented giddily.

"Yeah, and you wouldn't even need to get jewellery." Jessica added.

"What do you think? Lavender? Is that my colour?" Angela asked as Jessica came out with another magenta coloured dress.

"I liked that dusty rose one, too." Jess said. She then looked at herself in the mirror, "Okay, I like this one. It makes my boobs look good."

A group of guys walked past the window, tapping on it to grab the girls' attention, "Nice." One of them commented, causing Jessica and Angela to turn away as they continued on.

"Oh, God." Jessica said disgustedly, "That is uncomfortable."

"That's disgusting." Bella commented, her nose turned up as she looked up from her book.

Jessica and Angela relaxed once the guys were out of sight and looked back at their friends, "Girls, what do we think? Yes? No?" Jessica questioned.

"That looks great." Bella answered.

"You said that about the last five dresses though." Jess pointed out as she scratched her head.

"I thought they're all pretty good actually." Bella explained, "I'm not really good at this, sorry." The girls have her a sympathetic look, they knew their friend was trying so they didn't press anymore and just continued with their search for a dress.

Lilith's phone beeped and she pulled out her phone to see a text message from her mom.

MOM: Hi sweetie, hope you're having fun with your friends. Can you possibly pick up some rosemary and sage on your way home? Dad used it all up xx

The girl sighed, standing up from her seat, "I'll have to meet you guys at the restaurant. I have to pick up a few things for my mom and I better do it now before I forget later." She excused herself as she put on her jacket.

"Are you sure?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, totally." Lilith nodded, "You guys should definitely go with those dresses, they look the nicest on you out of all of them. No girl is going to be able to compete." She said as she began to walk out of the store.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 217 68
Althea daughter of Odin couldn't deal with the pressure that was put on her so she decided to ran to earth where she meets some of the mightiest hero...
335K 7.2K 36
(Y/n) Li, half Chinese and half Korean maknae, rapper of a 1 year old girl group formed under JYP entertainment. Through her 1 year of idol life she...
11K 105 15
๐Ÿค fluff โค smutt ๐Ÿ–ค angst ๐Ÿ’œcreator note
1.3M 28.5K 70
enamour /ษชหˆnamษ™,ษ›หˆnamษ™/ verb: enamor be filled with love for. Jasper Hale x OC I'd like to thank my sister for making the book cover for me.