The Long Wait

Oleh JanCo3024

Love takes time. "A decade and four until the end of time" "Its been two decades and two and here I am stil... Lebih Banyak

The Characters
The Job
The First Day
The New Task
The Closeness
The Proposal
The Pearl Necklace
The Moves
The 25th
The Celebration
The Last Month
The Song
The Other Half
The Help
The Offer
The Questions
The Agreement
The Island
The Masked Face
The Jealous
The Wish
The Clash
The Competition
The Accusations
The Family Bonding
The New Beginning
Charlotte and Iya
The Truth
The Reason
The Gunshot
The Departure
The Runaway
The Talk
The Lunch
The Photoshoot
The Surrender
The Surprise
The News
The Chief Marketing Officer
The Old Friend
The Engagement
The Mysterious Note
The Eyes
Charlotte and Cassandra
The Repetition of History
The Dragon
The Innocent
The Unexpected Return
The Kidnapped
The Victim
The Reunion
The Preparation
Park Jimin and Park Jeongyeon
The Contented
The Unusuals
The Good News
Its Just A Play
The Lonely
The Plead
The Heartbroken
The Father
The Wolf Under Sheepskin
The Sibling
The Reconciliation
The Escape
The Gatecrashers
The Rescue
The Heart's Helper
Announcement
The End of The Long Wait
Thank You!
New Book!!!

Gio and Jia

286 27 3
Oleh JanCo3024

They were all finally fine. Their life is fine and perfect. Seungyeon and Jeongyeon became close because they often visit each other because of Iya. Iya is happy living with her eomma and her grandparents. Jimin and Jeongyeon's house is finally finished and they just moved in.

Jeongyeon already has a big belly bump. She's been carrying her child for months now and the couple can't wait for their baby to be born.

Jeongyeon is reading a book in the balcony. Jimin then was very happy to finally see his wife happy. He sat beside her and neared his face to hers.

Jeong: What are you doing Mr. Park?

Jimin smiled.

Jimin: Just looking at my very beautiful wife...

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

Jimin: Look at your tummy its growing everyday. I hope our baby has your eyes....

Jeong: Why?

Jimin: So when I look into her eyes, I'll always remember that I have you.....

She giggled and held his cheek

Jeong: no matter how they'll look like, we will love them.

Jimin: We sure will...

He then neared his face on her tummy.

Jimin: Hey baby. Are you alright? Mommy and I are very very excited to meet you.

He kissed her tummy and rubbed it gently and Jeongyeon brushed the back of his hair.

Jeong: Our baby is doing very well. And in fact she eats a lot...

Jimin chuckled and faced her.

Jimin: You mean, YOU eat a lot....

They both chuckled.

Jeong: That's the same!

They continued chuckling then Jimin held her cheek and she held his hand.

Jimin: I love you Jeongie.....

Jeongyeon smiled and held his cheek.

Jeong: I love you more....

Jimin closed his eyes and gave her a kiss on her forehead. Then her nose and down to her lips.

Jimin: I love you most...
he said after they parted.

Jeongyeon, Jimin and Jihyo are in the clinic of Jeongyeon's gynecologist.

Jeongyeon on the bed is watching with excitement and anitcipation with Jimin and Jihyo on the monitor. They watched the image of their child.

Jihyo giggled.

Jihyo: I knew it.

The doctor and Jihyo chuckled while the couple are confused why they were giggled.

Jimin: Doc, Jihyo, what is it?

Jihyo: Jeongyeon unnie your stomach is too big this early.

Jimin chuckled

Jimin: Its because Jeongyeon makes our baby fat for eating too much...

they all chuckled except for Jeongyeon. She pinched his nose.

Jimin: Ah!

Jeong: How dare you make fun of me! Be ready when we got home later, I'll beat you up.

Jimin's eyes widened in fear.

Jimin: Ani! I am just joking Jeongie. Don't take it too seriously...

The doctors giggled and Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

Doc: Ani, Jeongyeon's stomach it too big because, she is not carrying just one baby...

Jihyo smiled and the couple was overjoyed to hear it.

Jeong: Ji- jinjja?

Jimin: My wife is carrying twins?

Doc: Yes!

The couple hugged. They are so happy to hear the news. They will be immediate parents of two.

Doc: Would you like to know their genders?

They shook their heads.

Jimin: We would like it to be a surprise...

Doc: Okay if you say so.....

They said thank you and goodbye to the doctor and they left. Jihyo went straight to the hospital to do some errands while the couple went straight home.

Jimin: Can you imagine that? Twins! We will have twin angels!

Jeongyeon giggled

Jeong: No wonder I eat too many. I eat for three.

They chuckled.

He held her neck and pulled her closer. They closed their eyes and neared each other's lips.

Nyeon: Jeongie!

They groaned, they were annoyed. They parted and looked at Nayeon's direction.

They had visitors a lot of them.
Jimin's siblings, Nayeon, Momo, Jin and Jungkook.

Dahyun: Hey we saw that!

They chuckled.

Tzuyu: Nayeon unnie you shouldn't have called them. They should be kissing by now.

The couple felt embarrassed and they blushed. It was embarrassing that they almost saw them kissing.

The visitors chuckled.

Nyeon: I don't wanna see Jimin kiss my Jeongie, I am her first love....

Jeong: Eewww...

Nayeon Slapped her arm.

Jeong: Yah unnie!

Mina: We heard you came from the doctor. So how are you unnie and the baby?

Jimin held her tummy.

Jimin: You mean how are your babies?

Their mouth formed an O.

Momo: Unnie, babies?

They both nodded

Dahyun: Waaahh! You have twins?

Jimin: Yep.

They all cheered.

Jung: Two kids at once?! That's awesome!

Jin: Yup it is. So I'll be a godfather again...

Mina: Unnie when is your due date?

Jeong: The doctor said maybe late December or early January.

Sana: Wow! Less than three months from now! I am so excited.....

Jimin: We all are.

Jung: What is the gender?

The couple raised their shoulders.

Jeong: We don't know, we refused to know it.

Dahyun: Ah jinjja?

Jung: I bet its twin brothers!

Nayeon: Twin sisters!

They all continued fighting on what gender the twins would have and the couple was just laughing watching them. They will be happy, whatever the gender would be.

It was New year's eve and everybody were celebrating happily. The Parks, Yoos, Gongs, Jungkook, Jin, Seulgi and Irene were celebrating together in the Parks's residence.

They prepared lots of foods. They bought lots of fireworks. They are dancing around and having talks. Jin, Jimin and Jungkook were preparing the fireworks, Seungyeon, Seulgi and Irene are laughing and talking while drinking wine, Halmeoni, Albert, Lorenzo, Jyp and Clara are also talking on the table near the foods. The rest of the Girls are playing around with the kids.

Jeongyeon just watched them all happily. To her, the best view to be seen is your family and friends happy. Their smiles are like sunshines that can just bright up anybody's day. She stood near the door of the mansion because she is not allowed to go near the fireworks, she might inhale too much smoke, it will bad for her and the kids.

After setting up the fireworks Jimin went to his wife and gave her a hug.

Jimin: This is our first time to be together married on new year's eve...

Jeong: Yep, I know...
she moved back from the hug and held his shoulders

Jeong: What time is it?

Jimin: Oh just 11 minutes away until new year. I'll just gather everybody.

Jeongyeon smiled and nodded.

Jimin gathered everyone up in a circle.

Dahyun: Guys just a minute left!

Everybody cheered.

They all held hands and formed a circle. Jimin held Jeongyeon's hand and she held Cassandra's hand and then she held Iya, and it went on and on to form a very big circle.

Chae: Guys ten seconds left!

Everybody participated in the countdown with excitement.

Ten......................
Nine...................
Eight................
Seven.............
Six.................
Five..............
Four............

All: Three...... Two...... One.....

All: Happy New Year!!!!

Everyone cheered and let go of each other's hands and raised them in the air.

The fireworks began and it was amazing. Like different colors of stars were unleashed in the sky.

The others ran a bit farther from the mansion and watched the fireworks. They all said their oohs and ahhs.

Jimin and Jeongyeon stayed where they were. Jeongyeon leaned her head on his shoulder and held his arm. Jimin held her waist and pulled her closer. They watched as the fireworks released its colors.

---Jeongyeon---

This is by far the best new year that we ever had. We are all happily together celebrating.

The fireworks are so beautiful.

While watching, I felt a pain in my stomach, I felt my body weakening like I want to fall on the ground. Its like my stomach wants to burst. Now I know what will happen next.

As they lit up another firework, I  stood properly and held Jimin's hand tight. I held my belly bump.

The firework rose in the air with a wheeee.

Jimin held both my arms. He is getting worried.

The moment the firework bursted and released its colors, I screamed.

Jeong: Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

Jimin: Jagi what's happening?

Then I felt water flowing down my legs.

Everybody turned their gazes on us and they were surprised.

Nyeon: OMG!

Momo: Its time! Its time!

Everybody ran to us.

Halmeo: Bring her to the hospital now!!!

---Jimin---

Jin immediately drove the car towards us and we carried Jeongyeon inside. Jungkook went beside the driver and Jihyo, my wife and I went to the back seat.

Jin immediately drove the car and I held Jeongyeon's hand. She is sweating.

Jihyo: Okay, unnie, unnie calm down, breathe, breathe.

Jeongyeon followed what Jihyo said. And she held my hand tight and it hurt.

Jeong: Aaaah!

Jihyo: Hang on unnie, hang on.

Jung: We are almost there.

Jeongyeong tightened her hold on my hand and it was more painful. She screamed again.

Jeong: Aaaaah!

Jimin: Hold on we are there.

When we arrived to the hospital we brought her the emergency room and she was transferred on the bed and we rushed her to the operating room. Jihyo and another doctor rushed inside the operating room with her.

Jimin: Jeongie hold on!

Jung: Hyung go wear the hospital gown! You are allowed to enter the room you are the husband!

I immediately wore the gown with a hair net and ran inside the room.

When I saw Jeongyeon she was delivering our babies. I ran to her and she held my hand tight. Ah! She can literally break the bones in my hand.

She screamed loud and she was sweating so hard. She breathed heavily.

Jeong: Hoo, hoo, hoo.

Jimin: Hang on jagi you can do it.

Jeong: Yaaaaaah!!

She pushed harder.

Doc: Jeongyeon, go on push harder the first baby is near the exit.

Jeong: Aaaaaah!
she squeezed my hand again. Ghad, I better get an x-ray after this.

Then we heard a crying baby.

A smile appeared on our faces.

Jihyo: Unnie its your boy....

A boy? Wow! A baby boy!

My wife faced me and held my cheek. She smiled at me. Then she groaned in pain again.

Doc: Jeongyeon last na. The other baby will also come out. Go on.

She pushed harder and screamed.

Jeong: Aaaaaahh!!

Doc: Jeongyeon its almost out. Go on..

She used all her strength and pushed and screamed again. Thank goodness I am not a woman I won't go through all this.

Then we heard another crying baby. She breathed heavily

Jihyo: Unnie its a girl!

We smiled. I faced her and brushed her hair.

Jimin: Jagi, its done...

She smiled and nodded and closed her eyes.

Jeong: Yes it is...

Then Jihyo and a nurse approached us with our babies. I held our baby girl and Jeongyeon held our baby boy.

I don't know but tears fell from my eyes when I held my child. Is this the feeling of holding her for the first time? I am so happy. So very happy. It feels like I am on top of the world. Her eyes, her lips and nose are so like her mother's. She is so beautiful...

---Jeongyeon---

Yes it was painful to undergo the delivery of my babies but, in the end it will always pay off. The moment you hear their cries you will smile the moment you hold them is the best feeling in the world. The moment I held my baby boy he stopped crying, I felt tears of joy fall from my eyes. He is so beautiful. His eyes are like Jimin's but the rest of the features on his face are mine.

Jimin neared me and held our baby girl near me. We were both crying in joy. Finally, we were able to hold them in our arms.

Jeong: Hi babies.... We are so happy to see you..... We are your eomma and appa. And we love you so very much....

I kissed the forehead of my  babies and it was just amazing.

Then after Jihyo and the nurse got our children back and brought them to the nursery.

I then was brought to my room and I fell asleep.

The moment I woke up, everyone were there, as in everyone. It was a good thing that I had big room or else they will be like sardines packed.

Jimin was holding my hand and he was sleeping. I moved my hand and he woke up too. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

Jimin: Goodmorning my Jeongie. How are you?
he brushed my hair.

I smiled.

Jeong: I am just fine. Very fine.

Nyeon: So Jeongyeon where are the kids?

Jeong: They are in the nursery unnie....

Mina: How was your delivery unnie? Were you alright?

I sighed.

Jeong: Ghad, it was hard and thinking that I had to give birth to two it was really painful. Well at least its done... I can finally carry my kids.

The kids neared me.

Cass: Mommy how are my siblings?

I brushed her hair.

Jimin: They are very alright Cassandra. They look like your eomma but, the other had my eyes...

Iya: Ah jinjja?

We nodded.

Then the door opened.

Jihyo: Hey unnie!

Jeong: Hi! How are my kids?

Jihyo: They are here to visit you.

The door opened and two nurses brought our kids. I sat up and held my baby boy. Jimin sat beside me and held my baby girl.

Jeong: How are you? Eomma is just alright. How about you?

I traced his nose and he giggled a bit. Aawww, so cute...

Dahyun: Ha! We won!

Tzuyu: We told ya!

Our maknae line clapped

We were confused and the others were groaning and pouting their lips

Jeong: Why what's wrong?

Jihyo chuckled.

Jihyo: Unnie they've been arguing on what will be the gender of your twins so the persons who got the right guess will be treated with food for the whole day by the losers....

We chuckled.

Momo pouted and faked crying.

Momo: Oh no my jokbal!!!

Chae: We have free food tomorrow!

Dahyun: Wohoo!

The nurse then came in

Nurse: Ma'am, sir may I just ask what will be the names of your kids....

Jimin: Which one first?

Nurse: The boy, sir.

I looked at him and nodded.

Jimin: Gio Alexander Chrisostomo  Park

The nurse wrote it down and looked at me.

Nurse: Ma'am what about the girl?

Jeong: Jia Alexandra Cristina Park...

Nurse: Such beautiful names.. Excuse me I'll go.

She left and we looked at our babies again.

I traced my boy's nose.

Jeong: You are Gio...

and I turned to my baby girl and also traced her nose.

Jeong: You are Jia...
they giggled and we were all in love with the kids.

They are so adorable....

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.6K 574 21
❝ 𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞? ❞ ➭ Its not up to them but wha...
SHY | DAHMO Oleh taehyun

Fiksi Penggemar

375K 15.2K 46
"After all these years, you still look extremely cute when you're shy" A story in which Kim Dahyun falls in love with her brother's girlfriend and ol...
30.8K 1.1K 22
Son Chaeyoung would do anything for her wife Myoui Mina, she would go the extra miles for her. A Love story written multiple times.
34.8K 968 35
Yoo JeongYeon a drug lover... Im Nayeon a jolly girl... Both fell in love with all of their heart with each other. But...things will not stay same...