forelsket | alec lightwood

By concupiscentz

(n.) the euphoria you experience when you are first falling in love. More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

35

4.9K 127 24
By concupiscentz

"Well- here we are." Magnus exhales deeply as him and I walked into the party he had begged me to come with him to.

I was dressed in a white off the shoulder dress, one that was ruched and ended mid-thigh, gold ankle strap heels on my feet as my hair was curled.

"Magnus." I placed my hands on my hips, "Are you sure bringing me here was a good idea?"

"Yeah." Magnus said, "It's better than coming by myself."

"I'm joking." Magnus adds in when I shot him a look, "They'll love you."

"Magnus." I walked with him through the party, "I'm the only Shadowhunter here."

Magnus places his hands on my bare arms, "Oh, just because you're the only Shadowhunter at a party full of warlocks doesn't mean you can't have fun."

"Yeah, well, that's easy for you to say." I remarked, "You've known these people for centuries."

Magnus' response makes me snicker, "And you think that's a good thing?"

Magnus inhales, "Trust me, I don't want to be here any longer than I have to, but it's tradition for the outgoing High Warlock to pass the baton onto his replacement."

I eye gesture to a man that was just talking it up with everyone, "Is that him?"

"The one and only." Magnus seethed through his teeth, "Lorenzo Rey, the new High Warlock of Brooklyn."

Lorenzo notices us, "Magnus!"

As Magnus turns to leave right as he calls for me, I quickly link our arms and turn him to face Lorenzo as he made our way to us.

"Magnus Bane!" Lorenzo had almost the brightest smile on his lips, handing us both drinks, "You made it and you brought a friend."

"Yeah, hi-" I went to introduce myself, "I'm-"

"Zee Young, the woman that took out our greatest enemy." Lorenzo cut me off, already knowing who I was, "I expect we'll be seeing quite a bit of each other at your boyfriend's Downworld Cabinet meetings."

I was at a loss of words, "I- yeah, Alec's one to unite."

"No hard feelings." Lorenzo looked at Magnus, "Right, Bane?"

"On the contrary, I'm very content in my new position- being the High Warlock is a thankless job." Magnus kept his cool, "Long hours, little pay but I'm sure that doesn't matter to someone as young and civic-minded as yourself."

"Oh, don't be so jaded." Lorenzo slightly snipped back, "I may only be 484, but I'm no stranger to service- all those years working for the High Warlock in Madrid have prepared me well.

"Although- I may not be as easy on you as he was." Lorenzo then looked at me, "After all, I'm here to serve the warlocks, not portal you around like some glorified shuttle service."

I stare at him, wanting to just knock him in the face, "I wouldn't have it any other way."

"In that case, I look forward to running into you at our first Cabinet meeting." Lorenzo's smile returned as he walked away, "Enjoy the party."

I set down my untouched drink, rolling my eyes, "Who appointed him?"

"Nobody." Magnus sighs, "There was a vote, and Lorenzo can be very charming as long as you're into phony, no taste, egomaniacal pieces of sh-"

"Language!" I blurt out immediately when I saw Madzie running towards me, Catarina right behind her.

Madzie squeals as she jogs over to me, "Zee!"

"Madzie!" I scooped her up in my arms, "Hey!"

"My favourite little sorceress!" I spun lightly, smiling at her, "How are you?"

Madzie gave me a thumbs up, with a crooked smile, "Where's Alec?"

"Alec is at work." I set her down and crouched in front of her, "But, I promise I'll let you come by the Institute to come see him."

Suddenly, there was a deep rumbling throughout the room, causing confusion to strike within everyone.

I held Madzie's hand, slowly getting up, my hand over my one of my kindjals that was in my thigh sheath under my dress, looking around.

Unexpectedly, Catarina turned blue, her breathing heavily, "I can't control my magic."

"I'm out of here, man!" Rufus yelled and opened a portal, except that portal turned deadly, the clear turning red as it ate away at Rufus' flesh, his arm looking like it had been cut off.

I pulled Madzie behind me immediately when the portal was inching towards us, Magnus skidding in front of us and using his magic to save us, destroying the portal.

"Magnus." I exhale deeply, placing a hand on his back, "What just happened?"

Magnus looked back at me, just as caught off guard, his cat eyes showing, "I have no idea."

-

"Hey, Zee!" Jace chased after me in the Ops Center the next morning as I walked through barefoot, dressed in just sweat shorts and Alec's sweaters.

I stopped and faced him, rubbing my eye with my sleeve after just waking up, my hair in a low messy bun, "What?"

Jace eyes me, blinking in amusement, "Bad day? Never thought I'd ever see you like that again-"

I shot him a look and point at him, "You know what, before I knock your ass across this Institute, why don't you tell me what you want?"

Jace presses his hands together, "I actually was hoping you could give me a dinner recommendation."

"Ask Alec." I began walking away, yawning lightly, "I don't pay attention to the restaurants we go to 'cause we usually order in."

"Yeah, but Alec doesn't know Clary like you do and I want to take her on a date." Jace fiddled with his fingers as he followed me, "Like, a real date."

This makes me stop and stare at him, playful concern twisting in my expression, "Are you okay?"

"Zee, I'm fine." Jace nudged my playful joke, "I'm serious- I want to take her on a date."

"Who are you and what have you done with Jace?" I began walking, heading for Alec's office, "At this point I think I'm hearing things."

"What are you talking about?" asked Jace, shrugging it off, "I've been on tons of dates."

"With who?" I snicker, "Your book club?"

"Yeah." Jace lightly shrugs, "Among others."

"But- never with a girl you actually care about?" I cross my arms, putting a loose strand behind my ear.

"Maybe-" Jace sighs, "Look, does that really change where I should take her for dinner?"

"Alright, uh-" I rub my eyes, "What's the most romantic thing you two have done together?"

Jace began to smile proudly, "I did steal a demon motorcycle from a seedy vampire bar."

I stare at him, my arms crossing again, speechless.

"You know-" I clicked my tongue, "Alec does romantic gestures."

Jace facepalms, "Zee-"

"Jace, okay-" I sigh, and put my hands on his arms, "Take her to Woods- and get the Buratta Salad as an appetizer to share, got it?"

Jace's eyes squint, "Buratta Salad?"

"She hates anything with claws, so- no seafood." I pat his arm, and walked away and into Alec's office.

I stood by the doorframe, my arms crossed, as Alec looked up at me from his desk, "You know, you're beautiful even when you've just woken up?"

"You know, I woke up to an empty bed and now I'm sad?" I closed the door behind me.

Alec sat up, "You know, I was on my way back to you but I got caught up with all this work?"

"Understandable." I walked over to him, sitting on his lap, wrapping my arms around him, "You're forgiven."

Alec eyes me, wrapping an arm around me, "I would've found many other ways to earn your forgiveness."

"Is now really the time to be seductive, Mr. I have tons of work to do?" I blinked, amused with him, "If you waste time, you'll end up getting piles and piles of work- you'll drown in it and die."

"I'm never wasting time when it's you." Alec grabbed me by my thighs and stood up, setting me on an empty space on his desk, a soft smirk on his lips, "And I'm sure I'll be fine."

My eyes were slightly wide in surprise, "Alexander."

Alec's warm hands trail up my thighs and under my sweater, resting on my bare waist, "Yes?"

I inhale shakily.

Alec knew he got to me.

"Lock the door." I gave in and grabbed his face, pressing my lips into his, as he pulled me into him, lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his torso.

-

"Lorenzo accused you of working with a greater demon?" I sat on the arm of the couch at Magnus', "Especially one like Asmodeus?"

"Asmodeus and I have a history-" Magnus inhales deeply, "He's one of the few demons capable of doing something like this."

"We've fought greater demons before." I played with the sleeve of Alec's sweater, "But, I've never seen anything like what happened at that party."

Magnus faces me, "It has to do with the ley lines."

"Couldn't that mean the Seelie Queen is involved?" I asked, "What do demons have to do with ley lines?"

"Healthy ley lines are the energy source for all magic, seelie and warlock alike, but- they can become corrupted." Magnus told me, I stared at him in silence.

"Asmodeus isn't just a greater demon- he's the most powerful prince of Hell." Magnus continued, "And if Lorenzo's right, what happened at the party is just the beginning."

"Magnus-" I put my hair behind my ears, "How did you know Asmodeus?"

Magnus stared at me, as if he didn't want to say it.

He then exhales deeply, "Asmodeus is my father."

I blinked, my eyes widening in shock.

"Look, I'm sorry- I never told you." Magnus sighs and walked closer to me, "I was ashamed."

"Well- I already knew every warlock had a demon parent- just, Asmodeus?" I exhale, only surprised.

"Well, we have to stop him." I nodded once, "How do we track him down?"

"My father-" The words rolled off Magnus' tongue like they were a foreign language, "His magic is unique. If I can study the corrupted ley lines, we might be able to find him."

"Okay." I stood up, "What are we waiting for?"

He presses his hands together, "We need to get into Lorenzo's mansion, and I'm afraid we'll never be able to portal through his wards without him knowing."

"We don't always have to use magic." I shrug lightly, "Like brewing your own shampoo, right?"

Magnus softly chuckles, "Breaking and entering isn't exactly like brewing my own shampoo, biscuit."

"Who said anything about breaking in?" I innocently peered at him, placing a hand on my hip.

Magnus looks between my eyes, "What exactly is your idea?"

I began to lightly smirk, "What do you say, the savior of all Downworlders and Shadowhunters alike and her powerful Head of the Institute boyfriend pay Lorenzo Ray a little at home visit?"

-

Alec walks up the path to Lorenzo's mansion with me, "So, we're the distraction?"

I was dressed in a wined colored two piece cocktail dress, one that was lace and had spaghetti straps, being a V neck, and gold ankle strap heels. My hair remained wavy, I had on a gold bracelet to go with my necklace.

I nodded, my heels hitting against the ground, "Yeah- that's exactly what we are."

"Well- it won't be that difficult with you in that dress." Alec places a hand on my back, not realizing what he has said.

I point at him, "You better hope he doesn't get distracted by my dress."

Alec knocks on Lorenzo's front door when we reach the porch, his face twisting in a few different emotions, "I'll throw him across the room if he does-"

"Senor Lightwood, Senora Young." Lorenzo's door opened, as he stood there with us arms crossed, "I suppose you're here to defend Magnus Bane?"

"No." I inhale sharply, crossing my arms, "Actually, we're here to defend you."

Alec nods in agreement, "And as the Head of the Institute, it's my job to keep you safe."

"What if I can prove that Magnus is involved?" Lorenzo glances at me and back to Alec, "Seems like you have a conflict of interest, no?"

"My interest is in stopping the person who corrupted your ley lines." Alec replies, "You have my word."

Lorenzo looks at me, since I was assisting Alec, "Not a very loyal friend, are you?"

"I believe in justice." I told it to him straight, lying through my teeth, "If that means proving that Magnus was truly behind this, then so be it."

Alec caressed my back with his thumb, "Now- if you don't mind, we would like to come in and take an official statement."

"But- of course." Lorenzo steps aside and lets us in, closing the door behind us as he leads us into his huge living room.

"You really believe that Magnus did this out of spite?" Alec questioned, staring at Lorenzo.

Lorenzo nods slowly, "Magnus Bane is the only warlock I know capable of conjuring that type of demonic magic."

I place my hands on my hips, "Well, I assure you if Magnus is behind this, I will turn him over to the Clave myself."

"Spoken like a true Shadowhunter." Lorenzo recognizes, "The law is hard, but it is the law."

"Yes, well- how about a toast?" Alec gestured to the table filled with countless amount of drinks, "To our new partnership?"

"An excellent idea." Lorenzo walked past us as we turned to look at him, "Scotch? Whisky?"

Alec gave him a fake smile, his hands behind his back, "I'll have whatever you're having."

"Me too!" I chirped and began backing away quietly, my hands behind my back as well, as I slickly unlocked the patio door so Magnus could sneak in.

"An old fashioned then and I do mean old-fashioned." Lorenzo prepared three drinks, not having looked back yet, "I've been drinking this recipe for over 200 years."

I quickly and quietly made my way back over to Alec, mimicking him and keeping my hands behind my back.

"You're absolutely going to love it." Lorenzo faced us and handed us both the drinks, "I could conjure it, but I find mixing by hand to be the only way to achieve perfection."

Alec walked around Lorenzo, as did I, making sure that Lorenzo's back was to his balcony as we stood in a triangular formation.

Magnus quietly snuck in as Alec cleared his throat rather loudly and looked up at the ceiling, "These ceilings are spectacular."

Lorenzo nods once, appreciating it, "Thank you."

"Cheers." Alec held up his glass when we knew Magnus was in and hidden, "To our our new partnership."

Lorenzo and I said together, "Cheers."

Lorenzo looks down as he took his drink, as I took a sip, immediately not liking the taste and turning my head towards Alec, spitting it back into the glass, my face scrunching in disgust, sticking my tongue out as if it would help make the taste disappear.

Alec's eyes widen as he swallowed his gulp forcefully, looking as if he wanted to burst out laughing.

When Lorenzo began to look up, I pretend to go for a sip, stopping myself, bringing the glass back down, placing a hand on my chest, "I can't drink this."

"Why not?" Lorenzo looked at me; confused, "Do you not like it?"

I blurt out the first that comes into mind as to why I couldn't drink it, "I'm carrying!"

Alec almost choked on his drink, but held it together, clearing his throat, his eyes glued to me, surprise and slight humor, not even looking angry or upset at my blurt at the slightest.

"Really?" Lorenzo's eyes slightly widen with shock, "How long are you?"

"A few weeks." I set down the drink, placing a hand on my stomach, "I'm still not used to the whole not drinking phase yet."

"Yeah, we found out very recently." Alec played along and wrapped an arm around me, "You know- we're still young- sometimes I forget that in nine months- we'll be parents."

"Well, congratulations!" Lorenzo congratulates us, "I'm very happy for you."

I softly smile, and through the act and jokes, I let myself believe it was real just for one moment, "Thank you, Lorenzo."

-

I looked around, blurring out anything to keep Lorenzo busy, "Such exquisite taste in fabric!"

"You have a beautiful home." Alec guessed, "Zee told me that you have an amazing antique pot upstairs?"

"It's a 16th century Ming Vase." Lorenzo broke out into a smile, "I procured it from a Castilian trader when it was still new."

Alec sugars him up, "Incredible craftsmanship."

Lorenzo was caught off guard, "You have an interest in ceramics?"

"I dabble." Alec lightly shrugged, "Would it be too forward of me to ask for a tour?"

"Not in the least!" Lorenzo smiles giddily, "I must show you my Faberge egg."

"I'll catch up with you guys." I looked between them, backing up and seating myself on the couch, putting on an ill looking expression, a hand over my stomach, "The morning sickness is making me feel dizzy- I need to sit down."

"Take your time!" Lorenzo said to me, before leading Alec towards the stairs, "Anyway, it was a gift from the Tsar himself in the spring of 1887!"

Alec shot me a look for leaving him alone with him, he reluctantly followed Lorenzo, as I softly smirked at him.

"Or was it 1888?" Lorenzo rambled as they went upstairs and out of sight, "Oh, I know! It was late 19th century."

I got up immediately, Magnus got up right away, my voice quiet, "Magnus, do your thing-"

"Step back, biscuit." Magnus quietly whispered, moving me to the side and behind him, as he used his magic.

Suddenly, what was red magic inched closer to us and surrounded us on the ground, my eyes widening, backing up with Magnus.

The magic was too powerful for Magnus, as he flew back and hit the wall, as I quickly ran over to him and helped him up, my voice quiet, "Are you okay?"

Magnus doesn't reply, as I followed his gaze, the both of us cornered by the magic.

Footsteps began coming down the steps, my eyes widening as Magnus quickly made the red magic disappear, fixing up the wall.

I quickly pushed Magnus out, quietly closing the door behind him and locking it, rushing over to the center of the room, spinning to figure out my alibi.

Lorenzo's voice got closer, "I'm sure I heard something-"

I dropped to the ground, turning my back towards the stairs, closing my eyes, pretending to have passed out.

"Zee-" Alec's fast footsteps filled my ears as his scent surrounded me when he crouched next to me, and turned me onto my back, gently shaking me, "Zee-"

I groan lightly, slowly cracking my eyes open, "Alec?"

I slowly sat up, Alec helping me, "I was- I was coming right after you guys- and-"

"You haven't eaten all day." Alec played along with the act, knowing that this was a cover up as he helped me stand up, holding me up, "I think it's time we go."

I clutched onto Alec, lying through my teeth, "It was lovely seeing you again, Lorenzo-"

I pretended to stumble as Lorenzo said his goodbyes, closing the door behind us as we walked out.

I sigh deeply and stood straight, running my hands through my hair.

"You weren't kidding when you said you passed that acting class with flying colors-" Alec slipped off his blazer and holds it for me to slip my arms through, "By the way- you're carrying?"

"You're interested in ceramics?" I slip my arms through the arm holes and simply smile at him.

"All right, come on-" Alec knew me all too well, bending lightly for me to get on his back, "I know those heels are probably killing you."

I smile wider and jumped onto his back, wrapping my arms around him, as he walked down the path, meeting Magnus halfway.

Magnus got straight to the point, "Whoever did this is definitely from Edom, but- judging by the energy signature, it's not my father."

I placed my chin on Alec's shoulder, "Well, that's a good thing, right?"

"I'm afraid not." Magnus admits, "This magic is very old and very evil- the demon responsible is as powerful as they come unlike anything I've seen before."

Alec inhales, "So, worse than Asmodeus?"

Magnus nods slowly, "Much worse."

-

"You're gonna use the Angelic Core?" Raj wasn't happy about Alec's decision as we were gathered in the Ops Center for a briefing, "Are you serious?"

I changed into a pair of medium wash ripped mom jeans, a black thermal button up sweater that was cropped and had the two first buttons unbuttoned and black boots.

"This is our only chance to stop the corruption- we're gonna flood the ley lines with angelic energy." Alec explained from next to me, "Put an end to this, once and for all."

Clary crosses her arms, "So- your plan is basically divine Drano?"

"The only problem is the Institute is not built on any ley lines- at least, it's not yet." I placed a hand on my hip and use my free hand to gesture toward Magnus, "That's where Magnus comes in."

"I know a spell that'll allow me to temporarily divert the flow of magic at the core." Magnus moved the hologram between us in demonstration, "Once the ley line's in place, you'll tap into the core, and we can kiss the demonic corruption goodbye."

"Right, and what happens if a demon shockwaves hits while you're using your magic?" Raj counteracts, turning the hologram, destroying, "The core will be totally exposed."

Jace crosses his arms, "Well, that doesn't look good."

Magnus inhales sharply, "If we're lucky, it'll only vaporize the Institute."

Isabelle looks at us, "But- what if we're not lucky?"

"Better not to think about that." Magnus mumbled.

Alec was firm, "This is a risk we have to take."

"The whole point of building the Institute away from the ley lines was to avoid something like this." Raj argues, "Why not just quarantine the warlocks outside the city?"

Alec made it clear, "Because kicking innocent people out of their homes isn't going to solve anything."

Raj raises his voice at Alec, "Neither will blowing up the Institute!"

"Okay, who the hell do you think you are speaking to him like that?" I defended Alec, as now everyone was blurting and yelling out their own opinions, ruckus and disagreement between everyone, "You know what, Raj, get your ass over here- let me at him!"

"You can't just go around quarantining Downworlders!" Clary shot at him.

Isabelle was yelling as well, "Who do you think you are by saying those things?"

"That's enough!" Alec raises his voice at everyone, all the noise coming to silence.

"This isn't just about the warlocks." Alec looks between everyone, "You know what happened at the hospital- everyone is at risk."

"We are under siege by a greater demon." said Alec, taking and keeping control, "It is our job to solve this problem."

"Evacuate the Institute." Alec ordered, making himself crystal clear, "Essential personnel stay behind."

-

"Come on, move it!" Isabelle called out as we walked through the Institute, "You don't want to be inside if this goes bad."

Raj stepped up, "We're not going anywhere."

I stopped, Clary, Jace and Isabelle by my side, "Raj, your orders were to evacuate."

"Yeah, I know the orders." Raj shot back at me, "Look, I'm all for helping out the Downworlders, but- we can't let Lightwood destroy the Institute to do it- without it, we leave New York completely defenseless."

I took a step closer to him, my face twisting in anger, "Lightwood knows what he's doing."

"Are you just saying that because you two share a bed at night?" Raj taunts me, "Maybe you'd think differently if you weren't sleeping together."

Jace grabbed Raj's arm and twisted it, "You wanna keep going?"

"Regardless-" Clary interjects suddenly, "That is not your call to make."

"Doesn't matter." Raj snipped back, pulling his arm from Jace, "I've already locked him out of the system."

"Then unlock it." Jace grabbed him by his shoulder.

Raj grabbed his arm, but I grabbed him by the collar and slammed him against the table, "Now!"

"Not possible." Raj breathes heavily, as Jace twists his arm, "Even if it was my answer would still be the same."

Clary comes behind Isabelle as she typed away on the keyboard, "Can you undo it?"

"No- not anytime soon." Isabelle sighs deeply, "It's too late."

"No, it's not-" I let go of Raj, backing away, "Jace, keep him held here-"

Clary looked at me, "Where are you going?"

"They need help." I turned and ran through the Institute as fast I could, rushing into the elevator and pressing the button that lead down to the Angelic Core.

When the elevator opens, my eyes land on Alec who was tapping the screen, trying to get it to work, as it got harder and harder for Magnus to hold.

"Alec!" I ran over, skidding to a stop, looking at the screen, attempting to undo it myself, "Raj locked you out the system-"

"Well- whatever you do, do it quickly!" Magnus grunts, "I can't hold it much longer!"

"We need to release the energy manually!" Alec pulled me along, pulling the tile out of the wall, revealing the lever as him and I tried to push it.

Magnus grunts again, "Biscuit!"

"We're working on it!" I teeth gritted, pushing harder, but the lever didn't move, the metal engraving red marks in my hands.

"It's rusted!" Alec stopped and pulled off his blazer, tossing it to the side, "It's rusted shut."

Alec pulled out his stele, pulling up his sleeve, activating his strength rune, as my eyes glowed gold, activating as well.

"All right, three- two, one!" I grabbed the lever and pushed with Alec as hard as I could, the lever turning right on time, taking all out strength.

I fell into Alec in exhaustion, Alec catching me and leaning into the wall himself, holding me up as Magnus slowly sat down as the blast had spread all through New York City.

"Oh, man-" I breathed heavily, slid down Alec and onto my knees, falling onto my back, "I'm so killing Raj for putting us through that."

Alec sat down as well, breathing just as heavy, staring at the Core, "I did it."

Magnus and I looked at him, "You did it?"

"Well, maybe-" Alec breathes, softly smiling at the both of us, "Maybe I got a little help."

"Good." I laid there, trying to catch my breath, "I was gonna kill you first if you stayed with that."

-

Magnus's eyes slightly widened when I handed him a drink, taking a sip of it, "That's quite the drink."

I downed mine right away despite how strong it was and how much it burned my throat, my voice raspy, "It's been quite the day."

Magnus looks at me, "I'm guessing Raj and his friends didn't take their banishment well?"

"Eh, Wrangle Island isn't banishment." I set my glass on the ledge as we stood on his balcony, "It's more like character building."

"Lorenzo Rey could use a bit of character building." Magnus remarks, "He's been taking all the credit for fixing the ley lines."

"Son of a bitch." I grabbed my glass again, "With his- stupid old fashioned's, and his stupid- Faberge eggs."

Magnus watched me with a small smile on his lips, "It comforts me that you hate him as much as I do."

"I need another drink." I groaned and walked back in, pouring myself some more, as he followed me, "He's that terrible."

"Whatever- or whoever corrupted those ley lines is still out there." I took another gulp, squeezing my eyes shut at the burning, "And Lorenzo has to stop blaming you for being Asmodeus' son, and help us track the demon who's responsible- before I shove my foot so far up his ass-"

"Biscuit- about my father." Magnus suddenly cuts me off, slowly looking up, "I hope you don't think less of me."

"Are you kidding?" I set my drink down, walking over to him, "Valentine's my father- Asmodeus is yours- we both come from monsters- just makes us even closer."

Magnus stares at me, a small smile forming on his lips at my acceptance.

"I don't care who your dad is- I care who you are." I place my hands on his arms, "You're the furthest thing from a demon."

Magnus sets his drink down and hugs onto me tightly, as I returned the embrace.

authors note:

jace and zee ? who's that , i only know zee and magnus-

magnus, alec and zee are such an iconic trio

name a better trio, i will wait PATIENTLY

but, all these jokes zee's playin rn? it goes from marriage to pregnant? we love

thank you for 23k !!

go read metanoia !!

vote and comment loadsss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 11.4K 109
Love, feelings and accidents.
1.8K 111 12
A series of one-shots about some first things Magnus and Alec experience together, which together create a journey of Malec from meeting each other...
467K 14.6K 191
COMPLETED Fluff, Heartache, Happenies, Cute Flirting
229K 4.4K 57
he was my escape from all the insanity that surrounded me; things I thought were only legends.