forelsket | alec lightwood

By concupiscentz

(n.) the euphoria you experience when you are first falling in love. More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

7

10.7K 261 83
By concupiscentz

"Magnus-" I quietly call out for him, my eyes glued to the ground as I was seated in a chair; in deep thought, being the only one in his living with him.

Interruptions were made during my time with Alec; Maryse had called him.

As he was on the phone, I didn't blurt out an excuse, I only quickly left, and decided to stay with Magnus for a bit.

Everything about Alec was running through my mind.

And I was just confused.

I was confused on why I acted on the weird feeling I felt.

Magnus' eyebrow raises, "What is it, biscuit?"

My eyes slowly connect with his, the words hesitantly slipping out of my mouth, "What does love feel like?"

"What does love feel like?" Magnus repeats, sipping his cocktail, "Why would you want to know that, biscuit?"

"Because- I don't know." I got up, taking a few steps closer to him, my voice quieting down, "Alec and I kissed-"

"So- the cocktails did their job?" Magnus jokes, shooting me a cheeky smile.

"Magnus-" I stood in front of him.

"I mean- I was just went for it- and I don't know why- and then he actually- kissed back- and then I felt like-" I held up both my hands, gesturing them as if I was showing in visual presentation what had happened, my hands colliding as I mimic the sound of an explosion, "And I don't know how I feel because I've never actually felt like this before and it's freaking me out."

I began to ramble, "And- I thought I'd ask you- because you're a warlock and have been living for centuries- you're experienced in this kind of thing."

"Biscuit-" Magnus stops me, noticing how rushed and nervous I was, "Do you need another drink?"

My mentally face palm, "Magnus, my tolerance does not match yours."

"Well-" Magnus inhales sharply, sitting down on the couch, "Love is based on how you feel- emotions. Emotions- are like symptoms. For example- you lose your breath when they enter a room, your heart beats faster when they're close to you- you feel like you're in an endless trance when you make eye contact with them."

Only one person came to my mind that fit all of that criteria.

Alec.

And I didn't know how that made me feel.

Clary walks over to us, "I know where the Cup is."

Jace appeared out of no where, "Come again?"

"The tarot cards." Clary went in depth, "My mom, she must have painted them years ago, but the Mortal Cup has to be hidden inside the Ace of Cups. The card looks exactly like it."

I shot Magnus and Jace a look, as they stared at me, thinking exactly what I was thinking.

"Wait, why aren't you guys happy about this?" Clary questions, "All we have to do is find- Dot."

"If Dot had the cards when she was taken, we don't have much time." Jace exhales, "If Valentine gets his hands on the Cup-"

"We know." Magnus stops him, "If Valentine started creating Shadowhunters or gained control of demons, it'd be like Beyonce riding on a dinosaur through Times Square. People would notice."

"But he can control demons." Clary spoke, "I've seen it."

Magnus hums, "Paying off a few demons is easy, especially since they rarely survive long enough to collect."

Jace fixes his glove, "Still waiting on Valentine's thank-you card."

"Opening the gates of hell that's a little more tricky." Magnus nods, crossing his arms.

"Valentine doesn't have the cards." Luke joins our conversation, "I do."

I looked at him, "You do?"

"They're in my desk back at the precinct." Luke nods, "When Clary went missing, I went to the loft and I cleared everything out, 'cause I didn't want the Circle to track her."

"That's great." Clary crosses her arms, "This should be easy."

Magnus trails off, "Hmm, that's what General Custer said."

"Magnus is right." I exhale deeply, "Valentine has spies everywhere, even in the NYPD."

Luke nods, "We have to be discreet."

"Discreet?" Clary eyes Luke, "You look like something out of The Mummy movie."

"We'll go in the morning." Luke told us, "Werewolf healing, remember? This is nothing a couple of hours of beauty sleep can't fix."

-

Sirens wail in the background as Jace and I followed Luke to NYPD the next morning.

I had changed out of my blood stained outfit and into a black t shirt, one that was tucked into ripped jeans of the same color, a navy blue leather jacket to top it all off, black platform ankle boots on my feet.

"All right, cards are on my desk." Luke told us, "It shouldn't take long."

I nod, Jace doing the same as we began to follow him, "All right-"

"Whoa-" Luke stops us, "It'll be easier to avoid unnecessary attention if I do this alone."

"Do you really have to suck the fun out of everything?" I question, placing my hands on my hips.

Luke shot me a look, "Zee- stay here."

"Fine-" I stay put, "We'll wait here."

Luke nods, leaving Jace and I alone.

"Whatever-" Jace crosses his arm, "It sounded boring anyway."

I shot him a look, "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." Jace looks at me.

I roll my eyes, looking around us, eyeing our surroundings, my mind fading elsewhere and into my thoughts.

As much as I tried not to, all I could think about was my kiss with Alec.

The minor headache I woke up with earlier, one that I had immediately Irazted gave away that I had a hangover and was slightly drunk when it happened.

This was the first time I had done anything intimate with anyone besides Jace since I've come here and it lead to me only thinking about this.

Jace's voice breaks me away from my thoughts, "Is something bothering you?"

"Huh?" I looked at him quickly, "No-"

"You're biting down on your bottom lip- it's something you do when you're anxious." Jace points out, "That's how I know when something's on your mind- or when you're upset."

"Oh-" My bottom lip popped out of my mouth, as I hadn't even realized that I was doing so, slightly red from me biting down on it, "Well- now that you've mentioned it, I'll make sure not to do it."

"No, you won't- it's a habit." Jace exclaims, "Is this about Clary again?"

"No-" I cross my arms, huffing, "It's not."

"Then what's it about?" Jace questioned, staring at me, awaiting an answer.

I stare at him for a second, then look away and at the doors that Luke went through, "Something's wrong. He's been gone for too long."

Jace rolls his eyes at me dodging the question, "I know a way we could find out what's wrong- just go in and see for ourselves."

"You know what- I completely agree, let's go-" I turn to the doors, starting to make my way over, only to stop when I see Luke being escorted by a few men on the upper level through the glass, "Wait-"

"Just so I'm clear, he did mention something about trying to avoid attention, right?" Jace came to my side, his gaze fixed on Luke, "From the looks of it, he's doing a terrible job."

"Are they Circle members?" I questioned, looking at him.

Jace shook his head, staring at them, "No, mundanes. Internal affairs officers."

I looked at him, "You activated your Vision rune?"

"Better than binoculars." Jace reasoned, "Luke had his chance-"

"Okay- let's go." I nod in agreement, running into NYPD with him.

-

"You want a coffee or anything?" The officer asked Luke as Jace and I snuck into Luke's interrogation room, glamoured, Luke's eyes on us, "Garroway. Coffee?"

"No-" Luke looks at him, "No, I'm good."

"Suit yourself." The man said, before leaving us alone with Luke.

Luke grabbed a tissue, pretending to sneeze, "Camera-"

Jace looks up, walking over, disconnecting it from the wire.

I cross my arms, "Wanna fill us in?"

"I think I'm about to be the prime suspect in a murder investigation." Luke sat up, looking between us.

"So much for being discreet-" I remark, "What do we do now?"

"Get the cards." Luke told us, "In my desk, bottom drawer."

"All right-" I nod, Jace and I heading to the door.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa-" Luke's voice stops us, "You can't glamour yourselves. I'm not the only Downworlder on the force, and we don't know who's working for Valentine. If anybody spots you-"

Jace huffs, "We'd be leading them right to the Mortal Cup."

"Exactly." Luke nods, "Better to assume that everybody has the Sight - than gamble that they don't."

"What about you?" I questioned.

"I can handle myself." Luke assures us, the door clicking open.

The same man stared at Luke, as Jace and I quietly made our way out, "Hey, what happened to the camera?"

-

Jace looks around, stood in front of me in the closet we stood in, "Really? In here?"

I grab my stele, playing with it in my hand, "Yes- in here."

"Zee-" Jace chuckles lightly, "There's got to be a better place."

"Well- here's sufficient." I deglamour, placing my steel back into my pocket.

Jace deglamours also, his eyes glued to me, "Well- now that I've got you here, you gonna tell me what's up?"

"What's up?" I looked up at him, "What do you mean what's up? What's- up?"

"What's been bothering you?" Jace brought it back up, "Whatever it is- you can tell me any time-"

"Alec and I kissed." I blurt out, looking at him, knowing that I would end up telling him eventually.

"Wait- really? It's about time-" Jace broke out into a smile, "Why would that be bothering you?"

"We haven't talked about it at all." I cross my arms, "And I just keep overthinking it- and I feel really weird-"

"Because you've never been in love?" Jace's eyebrow raises, calling me out.

"You act like you have." I shot back at him defensively.

"You're right- I haven't, neither of us have." Jace agreed, "But- this is the start for you."

"And how would you know?" I stared at him.

"Because I know Alec- and I know you." Jace smiles softly, "You two will talk it out- and everything will be okay- it'll be better than ever."

I remain silent for a few seconds, staring at him, before clearing my throat, "The cards-"

Jace nods, crossing his arms, "All right, what's the game plan?"

"How exactly are we gonna get the cards?" Jace questions as I opened my mouth to speak, "I doubt we can make it out of this closet without drawing attention, let alone Luke's desk and we are covered in runes."

"Chill-" I put my hands up in surrender, "I've got a plan."

Jace looked at me in pure humor, "A good plan this time?"

"I can't tell if I should be offended-" I shot him a playful look, "But- it could go both ways. Just follow my lead."

"And how many times has that lead us anywhere?" Jace playfully jokes, a smile playing at his lips.

"Oh? Okay- alright-" I scoff playfully, opening the closet, walking out of it, Jace following behind me, laughing softly.

I abruptly stop when I notice officers in the room we were heading in, a few feet away from Luke's desk, Jace's chest hitting my back, their attention diverted toward us.

I spin around to face Jace, my hand coming in contact with his cheek, "You son of a bitch!"

Jace's head snapped to the side, his eyes going wide, a grunt leaving his lips, his hair falling out of place as he stumbled, looking at me, "Hey-"

"Stop following me!" I raised my voice, stepping back, "I told you to stay away!"

Jace grabs my arm and pulls me close enough so I could hear him whisper, as he was completely caught off guard, "Your plan isn't very discreet, what the hell happened to that?"

"Wait, what did you just say?" I went along with my act, my hands flat on his chest as I pushed him away, "You cheated on me? Are you kidding me, Jace?"

"Huh? I did not-" Jace blurts out, as I walked away from him and to Luke's desk, a few officers holding him back, "Whoa-"

"You will never see me at your crappy apartment again-" I shout, my eyes scanning the desk.

"That girl means nothing to me-" Jace played along, "Nothing!"

Captain Vargas walked behind me, "Zee- it's been a while."

"Captain-" I swung around to face her, purposely sniffling, keeping myself from blinking so I could tear up, "Yes- yes it has."

"How have you been?" She asked me, then looked at Jace, "Is that the boyfriend that I used to heard so much about?"

Jace waves at her, his signature smirk playing at his lips, "Hi-"

"Not anymore, that's for sure. I'm done with him- as of today, he is officially single." I scoff, beginning to look through Luke's drawers, seeing nothing, "Where is all of Luke's stuff?"

"IA took everything." Captain Vargas crossed her arms, "What are you looking for?"

"I'm visiting and locked myself out of the house-" I looked at her, "Clary told me Luke keeps a spare in his desk, so is there any way I can get it?"

She shook her head, "Uh, not till he's cleared."

"Cleared?" I repeat, blinking, wiping the tears from my eyes, "Of- what?"

"Oh, don't worry about it." She placed a hand on my shoulder sympathetically, "We'll get it handled."

"Oh-" I sniffle once more, "Okay-"

"Zee, I'm sorry- I apologize." Jace spoke up, his tone changed to make it even more humorous for the both of us, "I just want you to know it only happened, like two or- it just happened a couple of times- and I am totally-"

I looked at him, Captain Vargas and I speaking in unison, "Shut up."

"Babe-" Jace scoffs, "Baby- come on."

"Listen, you don't get to call her "babe," okay?" Captain Vargas spoke up, "In fact, you don't get to call her at all. Zee's done with you. You got it? Take him out."

As Jace was pulled out of the station, he shouts, "I have rights!"

Captain Vargas looks at me, "Perhaps it's for the best?"

"I guess-" I dramatically sigh.

"Oh, matching tattoos." She pointed out the rune on my neck, "Big red flag."

I touch my neck with wide eyes, "Oh- uh- this-"

"Don't worry about it." She waves it off, "I get it- you always fall for the bad boys, right?"

"You could say that- yeah." I went along with it, clearing my throat, "Uh- I really need that key."

"I'm sorry, Zee, but IA has all of Luke's things in the evidence vault upstairs." Captain Vargas sighs, "Maybe I can help you find the one you lost- did you check where you last were?"

"I haven't, actually- I'll go do that now, I'll keep you updated!" I blurt out, moving past her quickly, leaving the station, "Jace!"

Jace came to my side, "We put on a good show."

"We do, don't we?" I high five him, a snap following from the both of us.

"You know what?" Jace walked with me, "I'm gonna bring Alec with me next time- I don't think he's ever slapped me in the face."

I look at him defensively, "I panicked!"

"Someone call for backup?" Isabelle's voice filled my ears, my eyes snapping right to her, as she stood beside Clary and Alec.

My eyes went wide, swallowing hard, it being as if oxygen didn't exist anymore, "Alec-"

"Zee." Alec's reaction matched mine, as we had not seen each other since the kiss.

Jace smirks at me, then looks at Alec, "Yeah- what took you guys so long?"

"Funny, I was gonna ask you the same thing." Alec remarked, crossing his arms.

Jace shot back, "It's complicated."

"Okay- we found the Cup." I cut to the chase, "But- we have to sneak back in to get it. It's been moved- to the evidence vault."

"This is a disaster." Alec huffs, looking between us.

"Hey, demon pox is a disaster." Jace spoke, "This is an inconvenience. We just need a plan."

"What about a glamour?" Isabelle suggests.

"We tried that." Jace told her, "Anyone working with Valentine will see right through it."

Clary spoke up, "Can we ask Magnus Bane to portal us inside?"

"No." Alec instantly denied.

I shook my head in agreement, "Magnus can only portal us to places he's been to before."

"Not again-" Clary mutters once she looks at her ringing phone, walking away from us, "Just give me a second-"

I looked at Jace, "You and Clary find your way to the evidence vault upstairs, and find the Cup. If she can access it- she needs to go with you."

"Is that a good plan that I hear?" Jace put his hand to his ear as if he couldn't hear me.

I roll my eyes and hit his arm, "We'll give you the signal."

"Got it-" Jace walks over, grabs Clary's phone and hangs up, "We've got a great plan- just follow my lead."

-

[ alec's pov ]

"Okay, I'm guessing you're the distraction?" I ask Isabelle once we walked into the station, Zee walking past a woman's desk to see if she had what we needed.

"Nope- I've decided to grow up, remember?" Isabelle crosses her arms, "No more distracting for me. Besides, I don't think I'm her type."

"Oh, crap-" I sigh deeply, noticing Zee speaking to the woman, pretending to be in need of directions, a small smile forming on my lips as I watched her.

Isabelle nudges me gently, "Don't worry, it's good practice."

I kept my stare of Zee, "Huh?"

"You know, for asking out Zee." Isabelle smiles, excitement threaded in her tone, "I can't believe this is finally happening-"

"Izzy- right now isn't the time and place." I shot her a look, "I told you about the kiss because you're my sister- not because I wanted you to fangirl over my now existing love life every chance you get."

Zee walks back over to us, "Okay- her ID is on her desk."

Isabelle faces me, unbuttoning my shirt, my eyes widening as I tried to stop her, my voice falling light and confused, "What are you- what are you doing?"

"Unbuttoning your shirt- what's it look like I'm doing?" Isabelle kept going even with me trying to pull her hands away.

I spoke defensively, "Izzy, this is not really my department-"

"Come on-" Isabelle fixed my jacket, "You do this sort of stuff all the time-"

"You do, I don't." I shot at her, not comfortable with this at all.

"Hey-" Zee steps in and between us, "Izzy- let Alec handle this."

Zee turns towards me, her hands going to my buttons as she began to button up my shirt as it was once was, my eyes meeting hers, her hands slowing down the process.

Isabelle smirked at me, walking away from us, standing a few feet away.

My eyes scan her features, my hand hesitantly moving, putting a strand of her hair behind her ear.

My hand held her face, as I felt myself slip away from the world for a few seconds, admiring her.

Her hands stops two buttons away from fully buttoning my shirt, blinking a few times as if she was processing what I had just done.

"You know-" I softly trail off, "We still need to talk."

"We do-" Her voice fell quiet, "But- right now is not the time- nor the place."

I nod, "You're right-"

Zee clears her throat, giving me a thumbs up, stepping back, "That should do-"

I looked at my shirt, noticing she didn't button the last two buttons, and look back up at her.

"Go on-" Zee urges, backing up by Isabelle.

I shot them a hesitant look, walking over to the woman, laying on my weight on my palms that rested on her desk, "Hey."

She looked at me, "Can I help you?"

"Yeah, um-" I stutter, "You come here often?"

"I work here." She rolled her eyes, "What can I help you with?"

"Right- right, right," I ramble, noticing her opened water bottle and her ID on the desk, "Yeah- uhm- I'm looking for some information."

My eyes glance towards Zee, as she had her hand fisted, pressing it against her lips to hide her smile.

I bit the inside of my cheek to prevent me from smiling also, and purposely aim to knock the water off, "Oh, look-"

My hand knocks over the water as I was reaching for some brochures, "Oh, wow- I'm so sorry."

As her attention diverted towards the water, I threw the ID towards Isabelle, as she easily caught it, walking away to get the job done.

"Let me just get that-" I spoke, as she picked up the water bottle, huffing, "I'm so sorry. That's such a mess- let me clean that up."

"Uh, it's not working." I continued, keeping her occupied, "Okay-"

"No, I got it." She waves me off, "Just go- go."

I looked at her, "You sure?"

"Go." She pushes, rushing to clean the water.

"Thank you so much-" I grabbed a few brochures, giving her a smile, rushing behind Zee who was now making her way in the direction Isabelle went.

She looked at me, her lips pursed as she tried to best to hold back a laugh.

My eyes connect with hers, as I couldn't help but smile, feeling a laugh coming.

In unison, we both broke out into laughter, as I tossed the brochures at her.

She continued to laugh, catching a few, throwing them back at me, the brochures falling onto the ground and making a mess, as we rushed behind Isabelle.

-

[ zee's pov ]

"Did you get it?" Alec immediately questioned when we reunited with Clary and Jace outside of NYPD.

Clary sighs, "Theoretically-"

"Theoretically?" I repeat.

"Yeah-" She sighs, "I found the card. I just have to figure out how I reached into my notebook before. It's not an exact science."

I looked at her, "Can't you just pull the Cup out?"

"I can, theoretically." She spoke, then snapped at me, "It's not as easy as it looks, okay?"

"Listen, you guys can discuss theories as much as you want when we get back to the Institute." Jace cuts in, "But- right now, considering we just stole from the cops, I suggest we get home."

"Guys-" Isabelle spoke up, staring at her necklace that was pulsating, "I think the mundanes might be the least of our worries."

Alec shrugs, "Well, at least we know the demon necklace works."

"Never a dull day." Jace nods, "Let's go."

"Guys, slow down." Clary calls out as we walked, only to make us all stop when we heard her gasp, along with a roar of a demon following.

I grab one of my kindjals, turning around, seeing that Clary was being grabbed by a demon that was shape-shifted into a grandmother.

I ran in front of Clary, piercing my blade through the demon from in front of her, killing it, a small piece of her hair falling to the ground.

Clary scoffs, picking up the piece of her hair, looking at me, holding it up.

"Okay- maybe my aim was kinda off-" I clear my throat, my eyes going wide as I stammered, "But- you know what- you needed a trim anyway."

Alec walks over along with the others, "How did it find us?"

Jace looked around, "I don't know- but she brought friends."

"How can you tell?" Clary questioned.

"It's like seeing through a glamour." Jace explained as we began to walk again, "You just got to pay attention to the details."

"But- I can't see anything." Clary looked around.

Isabelle spoke, being her gaze ahead, "Behind us."

"I- I still can't see them." Clary blurts out as we came to a stop when we were almost surrounded, "Okay, there's too many people-"

"I don't say this often, but I agree with Clary." Alec says, "We gotta get out of here."

"Hey, this way!" Clary leads, rushing down the many steps and to the door to the electrical room, "What's the Unlock rune again?"

Jace kicks open the door, "Open sesame."

We all ran in, jogging down the steps, and as we headed for the hall, we noticed that Alec wasn't by our side anymore.

Alec stood a few feet away from the entrance, his bow and quiver now in view, as he grabbed an arrow.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Jace walks back over to him, acting on his confusion.

"Holding them off." Alec told him, "Take Clary back to the Institute."

"No, if you're staying, I'm staying-" Jace denied, "We fight together."

"Don't be stupid." Alec stares at him. "If the demons get the Cup, we're dead anyways."

"Well- then I'm the stupidest one here." I walked over, "I'm staying with you, Alec."

"Zee-" Alec sighs, "You have to go-"

"I'm not leaving anyone behind." I shook my head in denial, "I'll hold them off with you."

"I know you guys are having a moment, okay?" Clary spoke up, "But- we really have to go."

Jace looks at me, "Zee-"

"Zee- go with them." Alec was ready to aim at anyone who came through the door we came from, "Jace- take her with you-"

"Alec- I am not taking no for an answer." I looked at Jace, "Go- we'll meet you there."

Jace opened his mouth to protest, as I kept a straight look on my face, him sighing, "Fine-"

I nod towards them, Jace, Clary and Isabelle disappearing from my sight, running down the narrow hall.

I pull out my kindjals, getting in position next to Alec, watching the door, waiting for any of them to come through.

Alec's stare burned into me, "Why didn't you go with them?"

I turn my head, my eyes connecting with his, my breathing quickening, "I'm not leaving you."

-

"Clary!" Luke calls as him, Alec and I came over to her.

"Get back!" She swung around, holding her dagger towards us, "How do I know you're Luke- or Zee- or Alec?"

"Well- you've done nothing but show me how much you resent me since you're gotten here." I remark, holding my weapons.

Clary looks at me, her mood changing, "Great- you know."

Luke sighs, "What happened?"

"Uh, demons-" Clary swallows, "Long story- where'd you come from?"

"Jail." Luke answered, "I ran into Zee and Alec. Said you might be down here. Thought you might need some help."

"Apparently not." Alec eyes at the ashes on the ground that disappear in seconds, "Looks like she took care of it."

Clary looks up, "Shouldn't we get going or something? More demons could be coming, right?"

"Oh, don't worry about it." Luke assures her, "I got the pack on the lookout. If there's any other demons, we'll take care of them."

Clary chuckles, "Look at you, leader of the pack."

"Well, you know, it has its perks." Luke admits.

"Shall we?" Clary looks at us, walking past us, as we slowly followed her.

-

"I want this entire institute on high alert." Jace's voice filled the room as we neared the Ops Center, "I don't care what anybody else says, I'll take full responsibility. Right now, Clary is the only thing that matters-"

"Jace!" Clary calls out, running over to him and into his arms, Jace looking caught off guard.

I don't even pay attention to them, and walk down the hall and towards the living space, turning into that hall.

Footsteps follow behind me, and soon enough, Alec Lightwood was walking next to me, "You okay?"

"I could be better-" I walked into my room.

Alec followed me, "Clary?"

"Yeah-" I sat on my bed, sighing deeply, burying my face into my hands, "She's even more a pain in my ass than she was three years ago."

The bed dips next to me, telling me that Alec had sat down with me, "She's your sister."

"My sister- that hates my guts- and will forever- because what I did was unforgivable." I remove my hands from my face.

"When are you going to stop blaming yourself?" Alec questioned, "The thing is- it wasn't your fault. She has no idea what happened the night you showed up- and doesn't acknowledge that you were in the same situation she was in."

"Alec-" I began to sigh once more.

Alec stops me, "She's resenting you over things she has no knowledge about."

I stay silent, looking down.

My heart jumps when Alec's hand rests on mine, squeezing it gently to comfort me.

And we both sat in silence.

Not bothering to mention matters that needed to be addressed and discussed.

authors note:

oof omg ok

zee and magnus are a whole brotp

and so are zee and jace js

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 14.7K 191
COMPLETED Fluff, Heartache, Happenies, Cute Flirting
754K 29K 45
❝I said that I was in love with you. That's what you heard, right? That I'm in love with you.❞ ( THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS ) ( CITY OF BONES...
1.9K 111 12
A series of one-shots about some first things Magnus and Alec experience together, which together create a journey of Malec from meeting each other...
69.5K 1.2K 24
Alec Lightwood fanfic with my own character Elle May. Alec is straight in this story. Includes Jace, Clary, Izzy Simon etc