South Park x reader oneshot

Od timerlor

Request are opened Just some oneshots between you and characters of South Park! ~Currently on hold~ Více

Request
This Isn't The End- Kyle Broflovski X Reader
This Isn't The End - Kyle Broflovski X reader 2
Satisfied - Stan Marsh × One Sided Reader
Jealous Much? - Craig Tucker × reader
Unlikely Couple - Tweek Tweak
Closer - Token × Male! Reader
A Guy That I'd Kinda Be Into - Kenny Mccormick
Cutie - Butters × Dom! Male! Reader
Not Like Any Other Girl - Clyde Donovan
My R - Pete Thelman × Suicidal ! Reader
The Silent Type - Douchebag × Male! Reader
Prince of Hell - Damien (Soulmate AU)
Je pense que je t'aime - Christophe × Deaf!Male!Reader
Love you too - Drunk! Kyle Broflovski
[Soulmate AU ] Coffee date - Tweek Tweak
Friends ? - Eric Cartman × Shy ! Reader
[Hogwarts Au] Anything - Craig Tucker
We married as a job -Token Black
[Mafia Au ] This is new - Stan Marsh
[Hogwarts Au ] I'm his what now ? - Kenny Mccormick
[Flower Shop Au ] Bunny - Butter Scotch
[Omegaverse Au] Heat - Alpha! Douchebag × Omega!Reader
Who said confessing had to be on Valentine's ?- Tweek Tweak
[Mermaid Au ] Well , I would fuck me too - Eric Cartman × Male!Mermaid!Reader
[Imperial AU ] A handful - Emperor! Kyle Broflovski
In the future - Kitsune! Craig Tucker × Child ! Reader
[Howarts Au ] I'm his what now ? - Kenny McCormick Pt 2
[Hogwarts Au] Easy as pie - Clyde Donovan
[Reincarnation + Hogwarts Au] Bullshit - Damien Thorn
Gay or European ? - Christophe × Male ! Reader
Kawaii - Chibi!Neko!Douchebag
[Mermaid Au ] Love you too - Eric Cartman × Male!Mermaid!Reader pt 2
[Hanahaki Au ] Same here - Pete Thelman× Neko!Reader
[College Au ] Kicked out - Kenny McCormick × Male ! Reader
[Mafia Au] Little Song Bird - Kyle Broflovisk
[College Au ] Kicked out - Kenny McCormick Pt 2
[Soulmate Au ] That red string - Child ! Butter scotch × Child ! Reader
This isn't right - Stan Marsh
[Slavery Au] Mine - Clyde Donovan × Slave ! Reader
Letter from your childhood sweetheart - Craig Tucker
I'm not the only one - Kenny McCormick
Stayed a while longer - Eric Cartman
I'll be waiting - Craig Tucker Pt.2
[The Boy Au ] Comfort - Pip Pirrip
[Cannibalism Au] Fear - Token Black
Different - Kyle Broflovisk
[Hogwarts Au] Date - Tweek Tweak
[Hogwarts Au] Amortentia - Kyle Broflovisk
A/n
[Fantasy Au] Demon baby - Damien
[Gods Au] Drunken habit - Stan Marsh
Character look alike - Douchebag
Possiblity - Christophe × Cheerleader! Reader
Kitsune!Craig Tucker × Child!Reader Pt 2
Family-Dad!Craig Tucker × Mom!Reader
[Hogwarts Au] I'm his what now ? - Kenny McCormick pt 3
[Royalty Au] Everyone has secrets - Slight Yandere!Pip Pirrip
[Vampire Au ] Wisdom teeth -Vampire!Craig × Reader
[Fantasy Au] Plot Twist - Half demon!Douchebag × Sorceress!Reader
[Mafia Au] This is new - Stan Marsh Pt 2

[Mafia Au ] Interest - Token Black

1.4K 22 37
Od timerlor

No one's pov .

"You okay kid ? You shouldn't be out here you know , there's a lot dangerous people running around here . "

The child nodded his head at (Y/n) , his hands clutching onto a rather worn out teddy bear while she tended to his wounds . It wasn't life threatening by any means , but it was better safe than sorry to make sure it was cleaned up just in case .

"So , what's a kid like you doing around here . Pretty sure a kid dressed up like you should be at home or attending some fancy party . "

She asked , handing the child a glass of milk and placing a plate of cookies in front of him . She didn't get a response , only a light shrug as she watched the child munching on the cookies .

'Not much of a talker is he ? '

She sighed , though a smile appeared on her face whole she wiped away a cookie crumb from the child's face . However , (Y/n) was beginning to worry about the child's parents . The idea of two grown ups searching the streets for their lost son while a bunch of people are either shooting them or are in the mist of fighting an enemy wasn't a pleasing thought .

"So kid , mind telling me where you live ? Your parents might be looking for you , you know ? "

"I only have my dad . "

Yikes , looks like (Y/n) unknowningly touched a sensitive subject .

"Ah... I see ... "

'Damn it , how am I suppose to rebound from that ? '

"Well ... If you need anything , I'll be in my room , alright ? "

The child nodded his head , not paying much attention to her . (Y/n) sighed , never had she seen such a quiet child before , though she was not really complaining about it . In fact , she was quite relieved since this meant there was not going to be a situation where she will be tempted to throw a child out of the window .

Fun fact , she lived on the tenth floor .

Moving on from that topic though , (Y/n) stared out of her bedroom window . The view wasn't particularly beautiful nor calming , in fact it had this tiring , dirty and deadly atmosphere .

She groaned , palm pressed against her forehead as thick black smoke suddenly blocked her view of the outside . The window and her apartment rattling violently from the train passing by .

"Why did I even purchase this apartment out of all the others ? "

She murmured , a depressing aura surrounded her entire body just as the rattling stopped .

"Um , excuse me . "

(Y/n) turned around , the little boy was hiding behind the door with his head sticking out .

"I was wondering if I could borrow your phone and call my dad . He should be worried by now . "

'No shit kid , I'm pretty sure any parent would be panicking when they find out their child was suddenly gone .'

"Oh , okay then . Well , I'll pass you my phone and you can just call him . I'll be in the kitchen if you need me , alright ? "

The child nodded his head , a phone placed onto his tiny hands as he followed (Y/n) out of the room .

Once (Y/n) made sure the child was in the living room , she stumbled into the kitchen , head slamming against the fridge accidentally .

Groaning in slight pain , she pressed her hand against her forehead to ,hopefully, sooth the pain .

The child jolted up at the sudden sound that came from the kitchen . As much as he found that woman annoying and too caring for her own good , he still had to thank her for saving him when he was being attacked from a group of strangers .

Actually , now that he thought about it , isn't he in a kidnapping situation right now ? A woman that he had never met had just up and took him here , where he presumed was her home .

'A terrible place to live really , does she even have enough money to get by even ? '

Well , he'll just tell his dad to help her as repayment for saving him . He dialed his dad's number and waited for the ring tone to stop .

"Hey dad ? Yeah , it's me . "

"Sorry , sorry . I just wanted to explore the outside , I didn't planned to be attacked . "

"Where am I ? Well ..."

He looked around the apartment. He got off the sofa and walked to the closest window , looking out to see if there was any clues as to where he was .

"Well , I'm not really sure where I am but all I can really make out is that I'm in a worn down apartment , probably with 13 floors at most . There's a bar just across the street . "

"Huh ? What's the bar's name ? Well ..."

He squinted his eyes , trying to get a better look .

"I think it says , 'McCormicks Lady bar' ?"

'What kind of name is that ? '

"Oh , so you know where I am ? Alright , I'll wait . Bye . "

He ended the call , still wondering about the weird bar name , when another loud noise and shriek came from the kitchen . Walking towards the kitchen , the woman that saved him was now passed out on the dirty kitchen floor , a frying pan help in hand and a lizard on the wall .

He laughed at the sight and turned to his teddy bear in hand . He was lost in thought before he whispered to his teddy bear .

"Do you think dad would like her ? I hope so , she may be clumsy but she's kinda nice too . I hope she can be my friend . "

A pair was eyes was watching the whole event . The person sighed , a phone in hand as he called his boss.

Honestly , how on earth did a woman like her saved his young master ?

"Ah , boss . I've found the apartment building , young master seems to be safe and sound , his currently with a young woman in one of the 10th level apartment . "

"You want me to keep on watching ? "

"Well if that's what you wish ,than alright . "

The call ended , leaving a rather confused man behind . He groaned as he continued watching the scene in the apartment .

Somewhere else though , a grown man wearing a black suit sat in his arm chair . In his hand was a picture of a young woman with (H/c) coloured hair with (E/c) coloured eyes . A small smirk formed on his face.

"Token , stop making that face man . It's starting to creep me out . Did you even find your son yet ? "

A man sitting on a velvet red couch asked , pouring himself a glass of red wine as he stared at his friend .

"I don't know why you're even asking me that question Clyde . Of course I found him . I even found the person who saved him . "

"Oh really now ? " Clyde questioned , eyebrows raised as he took a sip of the wine "What are planning to do then ? You seem to have taken an interest in her even though you never met her . "

"I'll think of plan later . Make sure to inform everyone in the community that (Y/n)(L/n) is now on the no-harm list . "

"Whatever suits your boat man . "

Token stared back at the picture in hand .

"Hm , (Y/n)(L/n) huh ? I'll be visiting you every soon . "

He lightly pressed the picture against his lips . "And maybe , you can be part of the family . "

_____________________________________

I wasn't quite sure what I was trying to go for but I hope you all liked it

P.s Sorry for any mistakes

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

15.5K 222 36
I'm nasty. Please just let me have this You may leave requests in the comments or DM me. I will not do x readers. I hate those. If you want one, mak...
260K 4K 47
I think I will be doing Pokemon Oneshots for awhile until I get bored. I think I will let requests be open to ask me for Pokemon oneshots. Yeah, let'...
614K 8.6K 193
-CLOSED FOR REQUESTS- Like the title suggests it's just your typical South ParkxReader and ONESHOTS I'll add songs to set the mood cuz it's always...