Rich Kids

By taekookunit

Taekook ff where Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are top high school students who love motorcycle racing and a... More

Cast
Chapter 1:Welcome to Seoul Academy
Chapter 2:Motorcycle race
Chapter 3 : Texting in math class
Chapter 4: Basketball game
Chapter 5: Lover or Loser
Chapter 6: Warning
Chapter 7: Going to class with my enemy
Chapter 8 : Organizing the party
Chapter 9: Birthday party pt.1
Chapter 10: Birthday party pt.2
Chapter 11: Class President
Chapter 12: New captain
Chapter 13: So,which side?
Chapter 14: Drama class
Chapter 15: Last game
Chapter 16 : Cold flight
Chapter 18:Road trip
Chapter 17: Roommates
Chapter 19: The tables have turned
Chapter 20: My nightmare became my reality
Chapter 21 : New home
Chapter 22: I'll win just for you
Chapter 23: Secret exposed
Chapter 24: My gf is my bestie
Chapter 25: The new bad boy
Chapter 26: Just for fame
Chapter 27: Hair
Chapter 28:I kissed a boy and I liked it
Chapter 29:In love with three
Chapter 30:Break up
Chapter 32:We don't talk anymore
Chapter 33 : Partners
Chapter 31:Thank you,next
Chapter 34 : New relationships
Chapter 35 : A lesson
Chapter 36 : Back to enemies?
Chapter 37: I have a crash on you
Chapter 38: Spill the tae
Chapter 39 : Only mine
Chapter 40 : We are family,right?
Chapter 41 : Christmas Shopping
Chapter 42: Explanation
Chapter 43: Merry Christmas!
Chapter 44 : Kiss me in front of everyone
Chapter 45 : Bush bush baby
Chapter 46 : Winter Break
Chapter 47 : Hungry
Chapter 48 : Last day
Chapter 49: Oh horny day
Chapter 50 : Home alone
Chapter 51 :BUTTerfly
Chapter 52 : Connected
Chapter 53 :1,2,3,4 and 5
Chapter 54 : New house
Chapter 55 : Do you remember your promise?
Chapter 56 : It's time for the truth
Chapter 57 : The truth untold
Chapter 59: Death
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 58 : Graduation

2.6K 99 17
By taekookunit

Jungkook's POV:

We are graduating today and Tae picked out our outfits.We wanted to go for bright colors since we always wear black and dark suits.

(A/N:This is what Jungkook is going to wear.)

(A/N:And this is what Tae Tae is wearing.)

We got ready quickly and we went to the place (I don't even know how to call that place,it's something like a bar or restaurant with a dj,dance floor).

As I thought there were drinks,good music,dance floor,dj,couples and everyone was dancing.My hyung and Taehyung's hyungs were dancing with him while I was sitting and watching them.I wasn't in the mood for partying or anything fun at the moment.But at least Taehyung is.Well he doesn't know why am I feeling like this.

I said that I would take over the business and the mafia from my dad as soon as I graduate and I know that dad won't wait.I'm sure he'll want me to sign all the papers tomorrow,but..I wrote him a letter,the letter where I told him that I couldn't do those awful things to the Kims and I'm more than sure that he got the letter.So that means only one thing..he is going to return tomorrow.

What will I do?I mean we are hidden thanks to Taehyung's mom,but we can't hide forever..There is something on my mind tho. Ok so my dad will for sure attack us with our mafia,but I know a couple of people from there who would take my side and will gladly fight against my dad.And also,there is something that Taehyung doesn't know and that is that our hyungs will help me form my own mafia.Yeah looks like I'm already a mafia leader.But obviously,I have my own mafia just to fight my dad and not to continue his business.

''Hey!What are you doing here man?''Said Namjoon hyung as he took a sit next to me and drank from his red cup.

''I don't know if I am prepared to face him,Joon.''I said looking at my hands that were above my thighs.

''Jungkook relax,don't worry man.You will be perfectly fine.Your dad doesn't even know that you live here.It'll take him a couple of days to find you and after that we will fight him together.Don't worry that much about all of this,everything will be fine.Come on now,stand up,go there and dance with Taehyung and enjoy your graduation party because you won't graduate again lol.''He said and gave me a smile which I returned.

I am more than thankful to have my and Taehyung's hyungs by my side.Namjoon hyung never fails to make me smile and just..I feel so much better after talking to him.All of them are so supportive and would do anything for me.

I did as Namjoon hyung told me and stood up to finally enjoy my party with my babe.

Hoseok's POV:

''Hello,Mr Jeon?Are you there?''Hoseok spoke on his phone.

''I'm listening boy.What do you have for me?''Said Mr.Jeon trough the phone.

''I have some really important information sir.''Said Hoseok with a smirk on his face.

Jungkook's POV:

I couldn't sleep all night.As much as I don't want to worry about it..I just can't.I have this bad feeling and I can't ignore it.I turned around and I saw a sleeping Taehyung.Oh he is my angel.My whole world.I'll do anything for you my angel.I would even die for you.I can't watch you cry or be sad.It's breaking my heart.I wanna see you smile forever.

I didn't notice that my hand was playing with his bangs,but oh well..too late because he already opened his eyes.

''Hmm..morning Kookie.''He said.

''Morning my baby.''I said and he hugged me.

''Why are you up so early?''He asked me.

''Taehyung..please get ready,we need to talk about something.I need to tell you something important princess.''I said and he nodded and got out of bed to take a shower.

Since I already took a shower and I was dressed up,I decided to make a breakfast.The only thing I know how to make are pancakes haha,but I don't even wanna learn how to cook because Taehyung cooks so good for me.He makes my favorite dishes and makes delicious food.I can just help him (by help him I mean backhugging him while he is cooking for us).

I finished making the pancakes and Taehyung came downstairs to eat.

''Ok so what did you want to talk about?''He said as he took a bite from the pancake.

''Taehyung..I think my dad is returning today?''I said looking at my food because I couldn't look at him.

''WHAAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN JUNGKOOK?WHY TODAY?''He shouted.

''Please calm down Taehyung. Let me explain.''I said and he nodded even tho he was still mad.

''So as I told you,he wants me to be the next mafia leader and to take over the company and he said that he wanted to do it after I graduate.My dad never waits so I think he will come home today.But,you know that I wrote him a letter where I said that I can't do the revenge thing anymore,so I think that he'll start looking for us as soon as he gets here.''

''He doesn't know  that we are still in this country so it'll take him time to find us,but still..I had to tell you. Taehyung I..I can't let you leave this house until everything is fixed.This is too dangerous.My dad is dangerous Taehyung and he won't hesitate to use our whole mafia against us..So..that's why I made my own mafia.''

''Our hyungs said that they would help us and do anything for us and I have some other people from my dad's mafia that would love to work against him.''

''Oh my gosh Jungkook.Why didn't you tell me all of this before?I mean,I didn't know that he would come here today!''Taehyung said.

''As I said,it'll take him time to find us,ok?Don't worry now love.Let's enjoy our breakfast now,ok?''I said and he nodded and we continued eating.

As we continued to eat our breakfast,the bell rang and a very loud knock was heard on the door.I got up and opened the door to see Namjoon hyung.

''Namjoon hyung?What are you doing here this early?''I asked him.

''Jungkook..I just got an information that Mr.Jeon arrived here 15 minutes ago.And the most important thing is that he told his whole mafia to attack this house. Jungkook,he knows where you are.Someone told him..''

You have every right to hate me lol.I'm so so sorry I haven't updated this fan fic in a soo loong time,but I had a HUGE author's block and literally didn't know where this fan fic was going.I mean like I had an idea how I wanted it to be,but I needed details to make it more fun to read,so yeah I hope you get it now.Also I will try to finish this book now since my summer break starts soon.

Anyway feel free to comment any of your thoughts.Who do you think told Mr.Jeon (it's obvious tho)?Will Jungkook and Taehyung win and be safe or..?

Find out in the next chapter of ''Rich Kids''!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 16.8K 38
Tae will leave jungkook after telling him he was toy to him after 6 year jungkook come back now he is more powerful and rich then tae to take his rev...
20.6K 946 6
" 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪? 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙚" A paranormal Vkook smut sh...
683K 23.3K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
67.5K 1.4K 32
Haudson Theolonius Ricandante