South Park x reader oneshot

Door timerlor

Request are opened Just some oneshots between you and characters of South Park! ~Currently on hold~ Meer

Request
This Isn't The End- Kyle Broflovski X Reader
This Isn't The End - Kyle Broflovski X reader 2
Satisfied - Stan Marsh × One Sided Reader
Jealous Much? - Craig Tucker × reader
Unlikely Couple - Tweek Tweak
Closer - Token × Male! Reader
A Guy That I'd Kinda Be Into - Kenny Mccormick
Cutie - Butters × Dom! Male! Reader
Not Like Any Other Girl - Clyde Donovan
My R - Pete Thelman × Suicidal ! Reader
The Silent Type - Douchebag × Male! Reader
Prince of Hell - Damien (Soulmate AU)
Je pense que je t'aime - Christophe × Deaf!Male!Reader
Love you too - Drunk! Kyle Broflovski
[Soulmate AU ] Coffee date - Tweek Tweak
Friends ? - Eric Cartman × Shy ! Reader
[Hogwarts Au] Anything - Craig Tucker
We married as a job -Token Black
[Mafia Au ] This is new - Stan Marsh
[Hogwarts Au ] I'm his what now ? - Kenny Mccormick
[Flower Shop Au ] Bunny - Butter Scotch
[Omegaverse Au] Heat - Alpha! Douchebag × Omega!Reader
Who said confessing had to be on Valentine's ?- Tweek Tweak
[Mermaid Au ] Well , I would fuck me too - Eric Cartman × Male!Mermaid!Reader
[Imperial AU ] A handful - Emperor! Kyle Broflovski
In the future - Kitsune! Craig Tucker × Child ! Reader
[Howarts Au ] I'm his what now ? - Kenny McCormick Pt 2
[Hogwarts Au] Easy as pie - Clyde Donovan
[Reincarnation + Hogwarts Au] Bullshit - Damien Thorn
Gay or European ? - Christophe × Male ! Reader
Kawaii - Chibi!Neko!Douchebag
[Mermaid Au ] Love you too - Eric Cartman × Male!Mermaid!Reader pt 2
[Hanahaki Au ] Same here - Pete Thelman× Neko!Reader
[College Au ] Kicked out - Kenny McCormick × Male ! Reader
[Mafia Au] Little Song Bird - Kyle Broflovisk
[College Au ] Kicked out - Kenny McCormick Pt 2
[Soulmate Au ] That red string - Child ! Butter scotch × Child ! Reader
This isn't right - Stan Marsh
[Slavery Au] Mine - Clyde Donovan × Slave ! Reader
I'm not the only one - Kenny McCormick
Stayed a while longer - Eric Cartman
I'll be waiting - Craig Tucker Pt.2
[The Boy Au ] Comfort - Pip Pirrip
[Cannibalism Au] Fear - Token Black
Different - Kyle Broflovisk
[Hogwarts Au] Date - Tweek Tweak
[Hogwarts Au] Amortentia - Kyle Broflovisk
A/n
[Fantasy Au] Demon baby - Damien
[Gods Au] Drunken habit - Stan Marsh
Character look alike - Douchebag
[Mafia Au ] Interest - Token Black
Possiblity - Christophe × Cheerleader! Reader
Kitsune!Craig Tucker × Child!Reader Pt 2
Family-Dad!Craig Tucker × Mom!Reader
[Hogwarts Au] I'm his what now ? - Kenny McCormick pt 3
[Royalty Au] Everyone has secrets - Slight Yandere!Pip Pirrip
[Vampire Au ] Wisdom teeth -Vampire!Craig × Reader
[Fantasy Au] Plot Twist - Half demon!Douchebag × Sorceress!Reader
[Mafia Au] This is new - Stan Marsh Pt 2

Letter from your childhood sweetheart - Craig Tucker

3.9K 72 50
Door timerlor

No one's pov .

She took out a piece of paper and a pen from a drawer , slowly sitting down on as she placed the items in her hands down on the desk . The laughter of both adults and children could be heard outside the house , a small thin smile appearing on her face before it quickly disappeared , her eyes softened as she stared at the blank piece of paper with a pen in hand . It took her while before she decided to write , words and memories of the past being written down as the wind blew through the open window , the curtains following along .

Dear Craig ,

She began as the warm feeling in her eyes returned .

How's you been these past few years ? I hope you've been fine like I've been . These years of our lives have been a rocky one hasn't it ? Well , your not going to respond to this letter anyways but it's still worth a shot to talk about the past isn't it ?

She paused as she thought over whether she really wanted to continue writing this letter . She thought it over , took in a deep breath , and continued .

Remember the time we first met when we were just at least 5 years old , our mom's bumping into each other at the park and instantly became friends . While the same thing couldn't be said about us , we still made it through as playmates even though your attitude could've be changed but either then that , we got along with each other just fine ... Well , except that one time when you force me to take the blame on the broken vase that you clearly broke .

Well , fast forward to elementary school and surprise , suprise ! We were in the same class through elementary , middle school and even hight school . But I'm not going to move that fast into the past or else that wouldn't be fun at all , so , let's just take it nice and slow and start at middle school cause let's face it , we both have horrible memories when we were at elementary school .

She let out a chuckle at the memory of when she was still in elementary school , yeah , elementary was the time when kids started to really learn about the world , and new words especially .

Middle school was the time when you started to make friends besides me , in which I didn't know whether to be proud that you were finally going to have a social life or whether to be scared that you were going to leave me alone and forgotten . Thankfully though , you still remembered me and included me into your group of friends where I met Clyde , Tweek and Token to name a few for starters . Besides that though , nothing else special happened in middle school so let's fast forward to high school now where things started to get interesting for both of us .

It think that was when you started acting werid whenever you were around me . I thought it was just because you didn't want to be seen with a girl so that people wouldn't start making stupid and strange assumption about you , but that didn't seem to be the case when you started being protecting and being possesive of me when news of prom day started to spread . It was funny, I admit , when I saw that you were staring daggers at one boy who was so close to asking me to be his prom date . The funnjest part was , you stuttered when you yourself asked if I would be your prom date , making excuses that you wanted other girls to stop bothering you to be their date . Other then that though , it was fun , very fun and exciting to be exact since you kept stepping onto my toes because you couldn't even properly dance to save your life .

She put down the pen , picking the cup of warm tea and taking a sip out of it before letting out a sigh , her eyes softening once more before she continued writing .

But you probably wouldn't remember it anymore , since it wasn't a huge mark in your life anyways , even though it was for me since a few weeks later , you asked me out on a date . I didn't think much of it , since I just thought it was a friendly date , not more . However , you did what no friend would do on a friendly date which would change the way we viewed each other as , not as a friend but a potential love interest when you pulled me in for a kiss . Was I to be surprise ? Maybe , since I didn't really spot any clues that you liked me .

Fast forward once more and we were married now , rings on our finger as we had joyful smiles on our faces as we were on out honeymoon . Not long after , I was pregnant with our first child . You were always so worried when I even took one step to get a drink from the kitchen , thinking that I might have a miscarriage from just that . But maybe your worry was for the best when the baby was born healthy , a bit quiet when he was born but still healthy . I think your parents were glad that the first child was a boy , not really sure why but I was happy nonetheless with our small family . Four years later and we had our second child , a girl . Our son was a bit displeased when he found that he was having a sister and not a brother but he sucked it up anyways , just like how you would when I told you I was going out with some friends of mine , worried that there was going to be some guy flirting with me .

But when our son turned 10 and our daughter turning 6 , things started turning for the worse with you and I as we started getting ourselves into small fights that would lead into us shouting at each other . Soon , we fell out of love and you began going out more often , always coming back late at night with perfume on you . At this point , I stopped caring and put more focus on my kids since you weren't around most of the time . They didn't question the situation in why their father wasn't around at home , I think they knew that their parents weren't in love anymore and just tried not to bring up the subject . Lovely , sweet understanding kids they were . But I think our son couldn't take the fact that their father was fooling around with other women when he had a family back home , so when you came back home one day , he just exploded .

She paused as she wipped away a tear rolling down her cheek , her son just being 16 at the time but had to experience something like this . She couldn' imagine how her daughter felt during the whole thing , was she embarrased or sad ?

You two had a long fight , our son yelling that you couldn't just dump our family while you went fooling around outside while you kept bringing out that you were the bread winner and could do as you please . Our son didn't take your respond well and didn't hide the the diguest on his face as he looked at you , it seems that he didn't look at you as the beloved father that he once knew , only as a someone who was free loading from his family . After that , our children started to pretend that they didn't have a father , only a mother and whenever their friends ask where were you , they only responded with ' He died a long time ago ' .

But I always wondered , why didn't file for a divorce if you weren't in love with me anymore ? I didn't bother to ask since I didn't care about our relationship anymore , my kids being the only thing left of us that I cared about . Whenever you came back for a rare family dinner with us , our kids ignored you , pretend that there was only three people at the table as they chatted with me about their day at school . I admit , it was funny and kind of thrilling since this was part of what you deserved since they had more planned for you .

Years past , our children got married and had their own kids , they always brought their kids to visit me every weekend as they were scared that I was lonely in the house our family used to live in . Yeah , they were right on the lonely part since there wasn't much to do in the house you left for us , or to be exact , for me .

I wouldn't lie , I was quite surprise when you left us with the fortune you made and the house we had happily live together when you passed away without our knowledge . Our kids didn't really care when you left this world , they only showed up at your funeral to save you some face . After that , I was left all alone in the house filled with memories of our marriage that fell apart and the past love that we had for each other . As years pass , I started to collect cute little figurines and got a pet dog to keep me company when our kids weren't visting .

"Granny ! Granny ! Could you bake us some treats ! "

She paused as she turned her head , a big smile on her face as her grandchildren came running into her room and jumped on her bed , excitment rushing in their veins . She let out a chuckle , " Alright , alright . Why don't you kids just play outside first , granny here has something she needs to finish before she can bake . "

Squeals came out of them as they jumped off the bed and ran back downstairs . Once they were out of her room , she picked up the pen once more and went to finish off the letter

But of course , like all people would go through in their life , I'm getting quite old myself and I'm sure you wouldn't like to read a long letter , so I'll try to end it .

Even though all the things that we went through , I still loved you no matter what and I wished I had seen you one last time before you left us . But that doesn't matter now , I'll be seeing you very soon and I hope you'll be waiting for me on the other side .

Love from your childhood sweetheart ,

(Y/N)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

15.5K 222 36
I'm nasty. Please just let me have this You may leave requests in the comments or DM me. I will not do x readers. I hate those. If you want one, mak...
15.4K 200 7
[THIS IS VERY FUCKING OLD😭😭] [DONT READ IF YOU DON'T WANNA SEE CRINGE💀] Hello Everyone. Welcome to my Second Corpse Husband x Reader book. But thi...
464K 10.1K 90
Cute lil one shots for your favorite otp!! Request are welcome!! (( THESE ARE BAD AND IM A BAD WRITER SORRY IF I MAKE ANY MISTAKES!))
20.5K 830 53
You can find here some of my oneshots i wrote, all of them containing sexual tendion or smut. It's getting hot...!