Rich Kids

By taekookunit

Taekook ff where Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are top high school students who love motorcycle racing and a... More

Cast
Chapter 1:Welcome to Seoul Academy
Chapter 2:Motorcycle race
Chapter 3 : Texting in math class
Chapter 4: Basketball game
Chapter 5: Lover or Loser
Chapter 6: Warning
Chapter 7: Going to class with my enemy
Chapter 8 : Organizing the party
Chapter 9: Birthday party pt.1
Chapter 10: Birthday party pt.2
Chapter 11: Class President
Chapter 12: New captain
Chapter 13: So,which side?
Chapter 14: Drama class
Chapter 15: Last game
Chapter 16 : Cold flight
Chapter 18:Road trip
Chapter 17: Roommates
Chapter 19: The tables have turned
Chapter 20: My nightmare became my reality
Chapter 21 : New home
Chapter 22: I'll win just for you
Chapter 23: Secret exposed
Chapter 24: My gf is my bestie
Chapter 25: The new bad boy
Chapter 26: Just for fame
Chapter 27: Hair
Chapter 28:I kissed a boy and I liked it
Chapter 29:In love with three
Chapter 30:Break up
Chapter 32:We don't talk anymore
Chapter 33 : Partners
Chapter 31:Thank you,next
Chapter 34 : New relationships
Chapter 35 : A lesson
Chapter 36 : Back to enemies?
Chapter 37: I have a crash on you
Chapter 38: Spill the tae
Chapter 39 : Only mine
Chapter 40 : We are family,right?
Chapter 41 : Christmas Shopping
Chapter 42: Explanation
Chapter 43: Merry Christmas!
Chapter 44 : Kiss me in front of everyone
Chapter 45 : Bush bush baby
Chapter 46 : Winter Break
Chapter 48 : Last day
Chapter 49: Oh horny day
Chapter 50 : Home alone
Chapter 51 :BUTTerfly
Chapter 52 : Connected
Chapter 53 :1,2,3,4 and 5
Chapter 54 : New house
Chapter 55 : Do you remember your promise?
Chapter 56 : It's time for the truth
Chapter 57 : The truth untold
Chapter 58 : Graduation
Chapter 59: Death
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 47 : Hungry

3.3K 107 7
By taekookunit

Jungkook's POV:

I opened my eyes and I saw my angel sleeping next to me.I realized this is the first time we are sleeping together on the same bed (I think so)!And oh my God I wanna wake up every single day to this sight.Yesterday he fell asleep as soon as we got back in the room.Anyway,I decided to get up and make breakfast for both of us.

I slowly got out of the bed and went in the bathroom.After that I went in the kitchen and I started making pancakes.

Taehyung's POV:

I got cold as soon as Jungkook left the bed.Haha you thought I was asleep,didn't you?Well no,I was faking it.I stayed in bed for a couple of minutes.J-Hope hyung's words crossed my mind.I have to be a power bottom.I can't act like I acted yesterday.But I can't,it's so hard!You know what?I'm gonna call J-Hope hyung right now.Hopefully he can do something about this.

''Good Morning V.''

''Morning hyung.''

''How are you,why are you calling me this early?''He said.I think I just woke him up,oops.

''I'm good thank you and I'm sorry for waking you up,but I have a problem.''I said.

''..''

''How do I become a power bottom?''

''Oh God.Did you really wake me up to ask me this.I can't believe it.''

''Just,just answer me hyung.I-I really don't know how to.''I shyly said.

''I told you.Look hot and irresistible all the time.Make him hard.Flirt,be cheesy,wear something that will turn him on,add skinship.''

''Ok ok.But he is the horny one,not me!I need motivation for that.''

''Omg why am I even helping you.Whatever.Just,just imagine him naked or getting a good f*ck or idk imagine something that you want from him.You see,you have to do something to get something in return.Action and reaction!''

''Ooo I see.That helps a lot.Thank you so much hyung!Aand sorry again for waking you up.''

''No problem kid.After all you are the king.''

''Hahah see ya hyung.''

''Bye.''He ended the call.

Tbh J-Hope hyung really helped me.Damn it.Why did he mention a naked Jungkook!That made me hard.Wait,that's it!Now I'm the horny/needy one.Perfect.Now let's see if this works.

I took a shower and I put on a T-Shirt,socks and some very short shorts.

(A/N:I know it's winter,but it's warm in their apartment.)

I went into the kitchen and I saw Jungkook. Luckily he is still making the pancakes.I went towards him and I back hugged him.

''The first image that crossed my mind when I woke up was you..naked.''I whispered into his ear and licked it.

''Hmm,is my little baby needy?Do you want daddy's attention princess?''He said as he turned around and looked at me and I nodded.His hands moved to my waist,holding it so carefully.

''But do you know what bad baby boys get when they act like this?''

''We get it Jungkook,they get punished.WILL YOU HURRY UP FFS I'M HARD AF!''I yelled.This idiot really thinks that I'm turning soft.Well nah,just because I'm a bottom,that doesn't mean that I'm soft for you,as*h*le!

''As you wish baby.''He said and he started kissing me and woah,I immediately kissed him back.He was rough,but I don't care.I'm too needy to care.

⚠️Warning⚠️

Mature content and violence ahead

He started kissing my neck.Ok,he is fast but passionate.I like that.He left gentle kisses all over my neck and then he started marking my neck.

''Aghh..hss.Jung-kook it-hurts.''I said as he bit my neck to roughly.I think it started bleeding,but he quickly licked up the blood.

''Gosh babe I can't get enough of you.''He said.

''Oh is THE Jeon Jungkook turning soft for Kim Taehyung?''I said just to tease him.Kinda figured out that he is into this kind of teasing.

''I'm not soft.Just watch me.''He said and he placed his hands on my waist and he put me on the counter.He slammed his lips onto mine and he kissed me roughly.Next thing,I felt his manly hand grab my right thigh and I moaned which caused me to open my mouth so now Jeon slid his tongue inside my mouth.Our tongues were fighting and of course he won.He started licking every corner of my mouth while he was holding me down.I was literally captured between his hands.

So we were making out for good 5 minutes (thank God he already made the pancakes) and he started kissing my neck again,but this time going even lower,kissing my collarbone.He removed my T-Shirt and he started leaving kisses all over my chest and stomach.

''Oh our Tae Tae has a really soft tummy.''Said Jungkook.He was smiling while he was kissing my stomach.

''Shut up you idiot and hurry up,please!''I said,because this definitely doesn't sound cute or funny to me!

''Aaah''He placed his hands on my a*s giving it a gentle squeeze and then rested them on my a*s cheeks.

He then removed his T-shirt and I placed my hands on his nape.He quickly removed the rest of the clothing on me and him.

''No preparing for you today.Baby boy has been a bad bad boy.''He whispered and he put his c*ck inside me.

''AAAGH Jeon fckin-Jun-Jung-kook!''I tried to yell.

''Nah baby ,now the whole hotel will hear your moans.''He said and that ugly,seductive,hot smirk was on his face again.

Jungkook's POV:

I started moving really fast and he was moaning.His face was just beautiful even tho he was as red as a tomato.After 2 minutes,I slowed down a bit,but this time I moved deeper.With every thrust,I hit his prostate making him release some high-pitched moans.

''AAAH JUNGK-KOOK!''I was f*cking him like this for 5 minutes and he came all over my stomach.After 2 or 3 thrusts I came inside him too.

He fell into my embrace and I hugged him.

''Thank you daddy.''He whispered and I helped him get dressed and put him on the chair so we can finally eat these pancakes.

''So,I guess we can't go skiing today.''I said as I looked at him while he was eating his pancakes.

''Mhm.''

''But it would be really bad if we spend this whole day inside this room.Maybe we can go for a walk after lunch?''I said and he nodded.

We finished our breakfast and we watched some movies and Tae fell asleep on the couch,so I left him there.I made lunch for us.As you can see I decided too cook for him today.After an hour he woke up and we ate the lunch.

We went for a stroll around the hotel in the snow and of course we took our cameras and we made some amazing photos.We even had a snowball fight.After that we went back in the hotel,we ate dinner and we fell asleep.

Helloo!So this bitch here decided to give you the power bottom Tae earlier.I hope that I wrote it slower and better this time?And sorry for the short and quick ending,but I don't wanna make too long chapters and spam you with unnecessarily things.And as you can see I got a chapter title block.

Thanks for reading guys!Make sure to vote if you enjoyed,comment and follow.See ya! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 11.1K 31
Jungkook loves being cuddled, Taehyung loves cuddling. Top!Tae Bottom!Kook (Unedited)
19.4K 870 54
Elliana alwyn just wants to have a normal college experience despite who her parents are. But that's easier said than done when the reputation and pr...
502K 32.6K 63
(EDITED) A story in which Taehyung had to act.. more like going Undercover...Why? Just to catch the biggest Mafia of the time with proofs. "You loo...
100K 3.9K 18
Kim Taehyung is the most famous and beautiful person.. And he hate when someone ignore him.. Meanwhile Jungkook is a guy who believes in only inner...