South Park x reader oneshot

By timerlor

Request are opened Just some oneshots between you and characters of South Park! ~Currently on hold~ More

Request
This Isn't The End- Kyle Broflovski X Reader
This Isn't The End - Kyle Broflovski X reader 2
Satisfied - Stan Marsh × One Sided Reader
Jealous Much? - Craig Tucker × reader
Unlikely Couple - Tweek Tweak
Closer - Token × Male! Reader
A Guy That I'd Kinda Be Into - Kenny Mccormick
Cutie - Butters × Dom! Male! Reader
Not Like Any Other Girl - Clyde Donovan
My R - Pete Thelman × Suicidal ! Reader
The Silent Type - Douchebag × Male! Reader
Prince of Hell - Damien (Soulmate AU)
Je pense que je t'aime - Christophe × Deaf!Male!Reader
Love you too - Drunk! Kyle Broflovski
[Soulmate AU ] Coffee date - Tweek Tweak
Friends ? - Eric Cartman × Shy ! Reader
[Hogwarts Au] Anything - Craig Tucker
We married as a job -Token Black
[Mafia Au ] This is new - Stan Marsh
[Hogwarts Au ] I'm his what now ? - Kenny Mccormick
[Flower Shop Au ] Bunny - Butter Scotch
[Omegaverse Au] Heat - Alpha! Douchebag × Omega!Reader
Who said confessing had to be on Valentine's ?- Tweek Tweak
[Mermaid Au ] Well , I would fuck me too - Eric Cartman × Male!Mermaid!Reader
[Imperial AU ] A handful - Emperor! Kyle Broflovski
In the future - Kitsune! Craig Tucker × Child ! Reader
[Howarts Au ] I'm his what now ? - Kenny McCormick Pt 2
[Hogwarts Au] Easy as pie - Clyde Donovan
Gay or European ? - Christophe × Male ! Reader
Kawaii - Chibi!Neko!Douchebag
[Mermaid Au ] Love you too - Eric Cartman × Male!Mermaid!Reader pt 2
[Hanahaki Au ] Same here - Pete Thelman× Neko!Reader
[College Au ] Kicked out - Kenny McCormick × Male ! Reader
[Mafia Au] Little Song Bird - Kyle Broflovisk
[College Au ] Kicked out - Kenny McCormick Pt 2
[Soulmate Au ] That red string - Child ! Butter scotch × Child ! Reader
This isn't right - Stan Marsh
[Slavery Au] Mine - Clyde Donovan × Slave ! Reader
Letter from your childhood sweetheart - Craig Tucker
I'm not the only one - Kenny McCormick
Stayed a while longer - Eric Cartman
I'll be waiting - Craig Tucker Pt.2
[The Boy Au ] Comfort - Pip Pirrip
[Cannibalism Au] Fear - Token Black
Different - Kyle Broflovisk
[Hogwarts Au] Date - Tweek Tweak
[Hogwarts Au] Amortentia - Kyle Broflovisk
A/n
[Fantasy Au] Demon baby - Damien
[Gods Au] Drunken habit - Stan Marsh
Character look alike - Douchebag
[Mafia Au ] Interest - Token Black
Possiblity - Christophe × Cheerleader! Reader
Kitsune!Craig Tucker × Child!Reader Pt 2
Family-Dad!Craig Tucker × Mom!Reader
[Hogwarts Au] I'm his what now ? - Kenny McCormick pt 3
[Royalty Au] Everyone has secrets - Slight Yandere!Pip Pirrip
[Vampire Au ] Wisdom teeth -Vampire!Craig × Reader
[Fantasy Au] Plot Twist - Half demon!Douchebag × Sorceress!Reader
[Mafia Au] This is new - Stan Marsh Pt 2

[Reincarnation + Hogwarts Au] Bullshit - Damien Thorn

2.4K 32 3
By timerlor

Note : I don't know whether this is true cause when I checked on the interent  , it showed reincarnation of differnet religions and me , being the little lazy piece of shit , didn't want to read the whole thing so I just decided to just summaries what I know about it . So , I'm sorry if the whole thing is wrong . Also , Damien isn't like a demon child in this .

ALSO , pls , if you want to , checkout my new book called 'Various oneshots ' . If you're interested , you can request any oneshots there . However , I ain't doing any south park oneshots there till I finish this one ... so yeah .

Either way , hope you guys enjoy this and sorry if there's any mistakes  ! 😆
_________________________________________________________________

(Y/N) pov .

This was just utterly bullshit right now .

I can't believe that Wendy , of all people , actually believes in reincarnation . I don't know when she was caught in this 'Believe' of her's but if I'd known when it started  , I would immediately grab her by the shoulders and shake some sense into her , literally .

She just couldn't shut it when I asked her to stop talking about this nonsense but nope , she , obiviously , didn't give a damn and continued on anyways .

She just kept going on and on and on about the stupid reincarnation shit and how it might actually be true since we're in hogwarts and all but I for one ... thought it was utter bullshit and that Wendy needs to re-think what to believe . The girl was sorted into Ravenclaw and I think she needs to use her brain , her actual brain .

I groaned when she still continued on , "Wendy Testaburger , I swear to the name of the lord that I will hang you if you keep going on about this stupid shit . You . Are . A . Ravenclaw . Wendy , you need to use your brain to think logically . "

Wendy just rolled her eyes at me but knowning that I stick to my words , she let the topic slide , for now at least . And when it seem as if I got my peace I needed , the lord decided that Wendy had enough time keeping quiet for less then a minute and let her continue on with her stupid ranting .

"But you can't tell me that you hadn't believe in it once in your life ! Especially in your childhood , you must've have read stories of it , right ? "

I made eye-contact with Marsh and she just rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders , at least she seemed to agree that this whole thing was bullshit . "Wendy , look , since you're so insistent that this whole 'Reincarnation' shit is real , which it's definitely not , why don't you go find a book somewhere in the libary here that proves your point , fair ? "

She narrowed her eyes at me but only for a moment as she went on her mary way to find such book . I sighed in relief , I swear the girl was sometimes unblievable when she was supposed to be the smart one .

"You think Wendy is supposed to be the logical one of the three of us when in truth , she's just like any other teenage girl going through puberty . Funny isn't it ? "

I hummed in response to Marsh's question , though she was Wendy's ex-boyfriend sister , they got along quite swimmingly and rarely got into any fights with each other while I , on the other hand , was considered the rebel and non-believer type . Marsh was considered to be the lazy and the most easily swayed type which was probably the reason Donovan was able to get her as his date to the ball that was held not too long ago .

While I was lost in my thoughts , Marsh nudged me by my side , in which I glared at her in response . "His staring again . " I raised at eyebrow at her statement , "Who ? " She rolled her eyes , "Damien , who else . I think his been staring at you since we entered the libary . I think it's the ... sixth time this week ? "

I was still confused , "Damien who now ? " She narrowed her eyes at me , "I can't believe you don't know who Damien is . Don't you know who he is ? " I shrugged my shoulders , he was not someone I knew really so why bother remember him ? She sighed , "Damien is the captain of the Slytherin qudditch team and his really popular among the girls and in his house for his cold  personality and for his killer looks apparently . But somehow , his friends with Pip . "

Pip ? Why Pip of all people ? He was probably the most friendliest  Hufflepuff I known and his somehow friends with this Damien person ? Hm , maybe I really shouldn't judge a person by their cover . But , he sounds like a really interesting person to be friends with . Might as well take a look at him . I took a look at where Marsh pointed me to and I had to admit , he definitely had the looks . But when I made eye-contact with him , not planned mind you , I felt nauseous with a sudden headache that struck me . Feeling as though I was about to puke , I covered my mouth with one of my hand .

"Girl , you okay there ? You look a bit pale . "

I tried to muster some words , " I-I don't think so . Look , I'll be back in a moment , I need to go the washroom for a moment . Be right back . "

She nodded , though she had a concern look on her . I rushed out of the libary , ignoring the look the libarian gave me , and headed to the ladies .

Time skip ~

Though I don't know how long time past , I could tell that I spent a long time puking my guts out to the toilet bowl . I wasn't pregnant , that's for sure , but I wasn't really sick either . But I definitely had enough of puking and the werid scent that would follow along with it so I washed my mouth before heading out of the ladies and began to make my way to see the nurse . As I made my way , I felt a presence following me but always saw no one when I turned around to find the presence .

Though I didn't believe in the nonsense Wendy sprouted , I was starting to believe in the ghost nonsense now . I sighed , I don't remember the nurses office being so far away and I certainly didn't remember needing assistance from a Slytherin . For some reason , Damiom ? No , Damien had popped out from nowhere and thought that I needed help from him . Though he said that he will bring me to see the nurse , he apparently meant dragging me to a dark , isolated , corner to talk to me like a  'civilize' person .

I tapped my foot annoying against the floor as I waited for him to talk but seeing as he wasn't opening his mouth , I was the one to initiate the conversation . "Not very gentlemen of you to lead me to this part of the castle now is it Da- Da - "

"It's Damien . And I just want to talk ... about something . "

I narrowed my eyes at him , talk ? He wants to talk to me about what though ? I barely know him and here he is , trying to corner me at probably the most darkest place of the school . If I didn't know any better , I say he was trying to rob me of my innocents .

"Uh-huh , is that so ? So why , pray tell , did you drag me here all places ? "

"Well , you just look and feel like someone I knew a long , long , long time ago ... like-"

"Like what ? 568 years ago ? "

Damien raised an eyebrow , "Yeah , like 568 years ago . "

I heaved a sigh , 568 years ago meant that lived in that time period which I definitely didn't since I'm in my sixth year in hogwarts right now . And from what  I know , I'm not over 500 years old .

"But that would mean I'm currently over 500 years old right now Damion-"

"It's Damien . And yes , I know how stupid I sound right now but you really look like someone I knew in my previous life . "

Oh my god , Damion - no Damien - couldn't possibly believe in the reincarnation shit too , is he ? I sighed , " Ok then , in your previous life , what was I to you ?  A friend or something ? "

Damien rubbed his arm nervously in which I raised an eyebrow , what was there to be nervous about ?

"Well ... in my previous life ... you were my - my . "

"Your what ? "

He took a deep breath , " My wife . "

I widened my eyes , I was his what now ? Oh no , no , no , no . No way in hell did I have a previous life and no way , was I his 'wife' . But I thought  , maybe he was doing this because he was dared by his friends , yeah ! That must be it !

"Oh very funny Damien , your friends dared you to do this didn't they ? Ha ! It's okay Damien , I'll take it as this never happened and - "

"But what I'm doing and telling you isn't a dare ! It's - Hey ! Wait for a moment ! "

I didn't - or I really couldn't - want to stay any longer near him and I started to run back to the libary . I heaved a sigh , what was up with today ? I slowed my pace when I entered the libary and headed towards the table Marsh was sitting at . Hm , looks like Wendy's back from her book search too .

"Hey Wendy , so how was your book search , find anything ? " I asked as I took a seat . Wendy gave me a confident and bright smile as she slide a book towards me . She pointed to paragraph in one of the page of the book and she immediately started telling me ' I told you so ! ' . I mumbled in annoyance as I read the paragraph . My eyes widened when I was done reading , dear lord please tell me this wasn't real .

- though there isn't any prove that reincarnation is true , there are some rare cases where some people could remember part their   'past lives'  . In even rarer cases , some people could remember every small detail of their 'past lives' , including their loved ones .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 485 21
Here are Anime One-Shots for you people of Wattpad!! (REQUESTS CURRENTLY ON HOLD) There are also Female Characters x Male Reader!! (I say that becaus...
20.4K 826 53
You can find here some of my oneshots i wrote, all of them containing sexual tendion or smut. It's getting hot...!
12.6K 288 14
Oneshot Stories Requests are open c: