South Park x reader oneshot

By timerlor

Request are opened Just some oneshots between you and characters of South Park! ~Currently on hold~ More

Request
This Isn't The End- Kyle Broflovski X Reader
This Isn't The End - Kyle Broflovski X reader 2
Satisfied - Stan Marsh × One Sided Reader
Jealous Much? - Craig Tucker × reader
Unlikely Couple - Tweek Tweak
Closer - Token × Male! Reader
A Guy That I'd Kinda Be Into - Kenny Mccormick
Cutie - Butters × Dom! Male! Reader
Not Like Any Other Girl - Clyde Donovan
My R - Pete Thelman × Suicidal ! Reader
The Silent Type - Douchebag × Male! Reader
Prince of Hell - Damien (Soulmate AU)
Je pense que je t'aime - Christophe × Deaf!Male!Reader
Love you too - Drunk! Kyle Broflovski
[Soulmate AU ] Coffee date - Tweek Tweak
Friends ? - Eric Cartman × Shy ! Reader
[Hogwarts Au] Anything - Craig Tucker
We married as a job -Token Black
[Mafia Au ] This is new - Stan Marsh
[Hogwarts Au ] I'm his what now ? - Kenny Mccormick
[Flower Shop Au ] Bunny - Butter Scotch
[Omegaverse Au] Heat - Alpha! Douchebag × Omega!Reader
Who said confessing had to be on Valentine's ?- Tweek Tweak
[Mermaid Au ] Well , I would fuck me too - Eric Cartman × Male!Mermaid!Reader
[Imperial AU ] A handful - Emperor! Kyle Broflovski
In the future - Kitsune! Craig Tucker × Child ! Reader
[Hogwarts Au] Easy as pie - Clyde Donovan
[Reincarnation + Hogwarts Au] Bullshit - Damien Thorn
Gay or European ? - Christophe × Male ! Reader
Kawaii - Chibi!Neko!Douchebag
[Mermaid Au ] Love you too - Eric Cartman × Male!Mermaid!Reader pt 2
[Hanahaki Au ] Same here - Pete Thelman× Neko!Reader
[College Au ] Kicked out - Kenny McCormick × Male ! Reader
[Mafia Au] Little Song Bird - Kyle Broflovisk
[College Au ] Kicked out - Kenny McCormick Pt 2
[Soulmate Au ] That red string - Child ! Butter scotch × Child ! Reader
This isn't right - Stan Marsh
[Slavery Au] Mine - Clyde Donovan × Slave ! Reader
Letter from your childhood sweetheart - Craig Tucker
I'm not the only one - Kenny McCormick
Stayed a while longer - Eric Cartman
I'll be waiting - Craig Tucker Pt.2
[The Boy Au ] Comfort - Pip Pirrip
[Cannibalism Au] Fear - Token Black
Different - Kyle Broflovisk
[Hogwarts Au] Date - Tweek Tweak
[Hogwarts Au] Amortentia - Kyle Broflovisk
A/n
[Fantasy Au] Demon baby - Damien
[Gods Au] Drunken habit - Stan Marsh
Character look alike - Douchebag
[Mafia Au ] Interest - Token Black
Possiblity - Christophe × Cheerleader! Reader
Kitsune!Craig Tucker × Child!Reader Pt 2
Family-Dad!Craig Tucker × Mom!Reader
[Hogwarts Au] I'm his what now ? - Kenny McCormick pt 3
[Royalty Au] Everyone has secrets - Slight Yandere!Pip Pirrip
[Vampire Au ] Wisdom teeth -Vampire!Craig × Reader
[Fantasy Au] Plot Twist - Half demon!Douchebag × Sorceress!Reader
[Mafia Au] This is new - Stan Marsh Pt 2

[Howarts Au ] I'm his what now ? - Kenny McCormick Pt 2

3.9K 64 63
By timerlor

No one's pov .

(Y/N) couldn't believe this , she was locked up in a room against her will and for what ? To apologise to McCormick ? Sure she felt bad that she 'lead him on' in their fake relationship  BUT it wasn't her damn fault that he fell off his broom and got amnesia . Well , not that she knew .

After 20 minutes or so , (Y/n) gave up trying to knock the door down and sighed . This was not how she planned to spend her day . Seeing as she wasn't going to be let out of the room till she apologised to McCormick , she decided to take a seat on one of the beds , one that was not close to where McCormick was seating on currently .

It was silent for what seem like eternity when Kenny coughed , trying to break the silence and start an conversation with his 'ex' girlfriend . Well , not that they were ever dating seriously in the first place . But it didn't seem to work as (Y/n) continued to stare out the window that was two beds away from her . Kenny repeatedly coughed till he broke (Y/n)'s patient and it eventually worked when (Y/n) threw mutiple pillows at him , which missed .

"Geez . You must be really pissed at me , seeing as you're trying to aim at me while glaring at me with those eyes of yours . "

"Why wouldn't I be pissed ? Your friends and my brother particularly kidnapped me against my own will and it resulted me in being shoved into one of the boys room just because they wanted me to apologise to you for our fake relationship . "

"They aren't wrong though . "

Kenny mumbled , hoping that she didn't heard what he said . But due to the fact that (Y/n) had senstive hearing , she heard what he was mumbling about and became even more pissed .

"Excuse me ? Your telling me that they're not wrong but I am ? Did you not hear what I just said ? "

"Oh , I heard you loud and clear . "

(Y/N) rolled her eyes , how on earth did girls find him attractive with that kind of attitude ? But there wasn't a minute in that room where the two weren't fighting with each other about their current situation . An hour past by and they were still fighting like a married couple .

While this was happening , Kyle , Stan and Eric was outside the room , playing cards .

"So . How long do you think their going to continue fighting in there ? "

Kyle and Stan thought for a moment before they srugged their shoulders , for all they know , they could continue fighting till next week and still had the energy to continue on . Kyle sighed though , he knew his sister was stubborn but not this stubborn . It's been almost 2 hours since they pushed , or rather forcefully pushed  , (Y/n) into one of the boys room with Kenny in it .

And really , the three boys were getting tired of waiting and hearing their shoutings through the door . Honestly , they were acting like kids fighting for the last tub of ice-cream .

"I'd give it a few hours till they stopped , cause I'll lose my mind if they really are gonna fight for that long that I'll go into that room and drag them out by the ear . "

"I don't think your in the right position to say that Cartman . Your the one that suggested this idea in the first place , didn't you ? "

"Yeah so ? I didn't expected them to fight for that long ! I knew your sister was stubborn Kyle but not this fucking stubborn ! "

"Oh well I'm so sorry Cartman . It's not like I have control on her now do I ? "

Stan just sat there , staring as his buddies were the one fighting now .

'Does it run in the family ? '

Was what Stan questioned , seeing as both brother and sister has the habit to fight over almost everything . But it wasn't his problem though so he just silently sat there and enjoyed the show . But back to (Y/n) and Kenny , they were starting to calm down and by calm down , they stopped throwing things at each other , hoping that one gets hit .

And instead , they decided to start calling each other names , like 5 year-olds would do .

"Man-whore "

"Lying bitch "

"Son of a bitch "

"Daughter of a bitch "

"That isn't even a word you asshat ! "

"And who said it isn't ? Your mom ? "

"At least I have a lower chance of getting HIV ! "

"OH NO YOU DIDN'T-"

At this point the two were wrestling it out by seeing who could create the best name for each other . A stupid competition really .
However , since both were of equal strength and both were already tired from throwing items at each other at the start , they soon dropped like flies within a few minutes . Kenny dropping onto the floor and banging his head against the bed frame while (Y/n) dropped onto the bed comfortably .

Kenny groaned in pain as he carfully stood up , to avoid hitting against anything . He cursed to himself as he rubbed his head and looked towards (y/n) , who was lying comfortably . His eyes twitched at the sight , lucky bitch got to break her fall on a soft bed while he fell to the ground and probably injured a few brains cells .

But Kenny didn't want to fight anymore , not because he wanted to solve their problems peacefully , oh no . He was already dead tired since he hadn't had breakfast and woke up early for some god damn reason .

"L-Let's just call it truce ? Okay ? I need to go back to studyin-"

And just like that , (Y/n) fell unconsious . Kenny sighed , of all times she had to fall unconsious , it had to be now . But there was no point in staying in the room anymore , night was soon about to fall and if he continued to stay in the room with an unconsious (Y/n) on bed , it would cause quite the commotion .

'But I should probably bring (Y/n) back to the Ravenclaw common room and hand her over to Wendy ... yeah , I should do that . '

And with that , Kenny carried (Y/n) on his back and muttered a spell to unlock the door . He was then behold with the sight of Kyle and Cartman fighting like girls .

"Oh , you guys sort it all out already ? "

"No, well I mean we almost did . (Y/N) fell unconsious half way and yeah . I decided to just bring her back to her common room and hopefully find Wendy along the way . "

Kenny waved bye to Stan as he began to make his way out of the Griffindor common room . At first , Kenny was confident that he could make his way towards the Ravenclaw common room but ...

He got lost within the first 5 minutes .

'Ah , now I regret not listening where the different houses are located at when I was a first-year . '

He was also getting sort of tired from carrying (Y/n) on his back . He was praying that Wendy would somehow pop out of nowhere and take the burden off him .

"Wh-What ? What the - Where the hell are we ? McCormick , why am I being carried by you and why do we look like we are lost ? "

'Great , the princess woke up from her sleep . '

Kenny had two reasons why he didn't want (Y/n) to wake up . One , she would annoy him and two , he didn't want a girl to tell him what he was doing right or wrong and lead him to the correct destination . Call him sexist but he just didn't want to be the bottom .

So , he dropped her the second she tried to open her mouth . She probably broke a few bones from that drop . But when he didn't hear a single sound coming from her , not even a pained groaned , he turned around and realized that he had dropped her and she had hit her head , against the marble stairs and blood was now seeping out .

Time skip ~

Kenny had brought (Y/n) to the nurses and was now resting on one of the beds . But ... he had to obiviously tell Kyle the situation and how it occurred . And when he told him , Kyle pratically gave Kenny a deadly look as he placed both of his hands on both of his shoulders and asked Kenny to repeat what he had said .

Let's just say ... one of them almost died .

Kenny placed an ice bag against his brusied cheek as he sat on a chair next to the bed (Y/n) was lying on . It was his turn to keep a  watch on her after Kyle's . It's been 5 hours since (Y/n) fell unconsious and Kenny would've been lying if he said he wasn't worried at all . It was his fault that she's in this state now after all .

Kenny was about to fall asleep when he heard a familiar groan . His eyes widened as he watched (Y/n) open her eyes and started to slowly sit up straight . He heaved a sigh of relieve , thank the lord that she woke up .

"Thank god you woke up (Y/n) . If you didn't , I swear Kyle will not hesitiate to kill me on the spo- "

" Who's Kyle ? "

Kenny froze , why is he asking him who her brother was .

"Your brother ? You know , you and Kyle are sibilings . Well more like twins but you can't remember that his your brother ? "

Kenny watched as she gave him a confused look before looking around the area . She mumbled something as she began scratching her head before she wince in pain , Kenny brought her hand down as the nurse told him that she shouldn't touch any area of her head to prevent any further injury .

"Who are you anyway ? And why am I here ? "

Kenny raised an eyebrow at her question , does she not remember who he is ? He asked (Y/n) questions such as , what is her house , who are her family members and who are her friends . All in which she replied with 'What ?' and 'Who?' . He could only come to the conclusion that (Y/n) lost her memories like he did before from that fall .

Kenny could only groan in annoyance but saw a silver lining within this .

"You asked me who I was right ? Well , I'm your ... boyfriend . "

"Boyfriend ? Your my boyfriend ? But why would I want to date you ? You look like a man-whore if anything . "

'She may have anmesia but she still got that attitude in her '

"Well then , you just have to accept that we are dating , even if you think I look like a man-whore , you have to agree that I look like a sexy , hot god . "

And thus , the cycle continued .

____________________________________________________________________

*Breathes heavily after re-reading the whole shit I wrote *

Okay , since it's been some time from the first part and all , I didn't really want to re-read the whole part 1 of this cause I'm a lazy piece of shit . And since I basically repeated the process of the whole anmesia shit with the two ,even though I don't understand how one gets it , the story is now in ruins ... Fuck ...

But either way , hope you enjoy reading it , sorry for any mistakes and have a fab day !

Adios ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 288 14
Oneshot Stories Requests are open c:
43.9K 1.6K 60
This is full of one shots from teen wolf and supernatural. CLOSED
20.5K 830 53
You can find here some of my oneshots i wrote, all of them containing sexual tendion or smut. It's getting hot...!
260K 4K 47
I think I will be doing Pokemon Oneshots for awhile until I get bored. I think I will let requests be open to ask me for Pokemon oneshots. Yeah, let'...